Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

You and I

1.9K 103 20
By thejewelwrites

Once morning came Jacob and Morgan planned to get some things out of the way. For one, they both had a press conference meeting at the police station and it was sure to be a little heated. Alix and Justin were in jail without a trial arraigned. Even though the incident occurred in Florida they were jailed in Atlanta. Throughout the time that Morgan was in a coma many were shocked and outraged that it had happened. As Jacob and the guys had mentioned, they thought that Alix was sure to be the one to wow them all...not in that sense though.

"Hey Morg. You ready?" Jacob knocked on the door to their bathroom and watched as it opened. Morgan stood in the mirror fixing her bun.

"Yeah baby, we can go now." she smiled into the mirror and turned off the light before facing him. Morgan stood before Jacob in a black high neck knitted dress and black heels. She kept it professional yet sophisticated and sexy. It was someting Jacob had missed and loved the most about her.

"You got it, alright?" she nodded and kissed his cheek. Hugging him they rocked side to to side.

"Always." with that it was time for them to leave. The car was a bit silent as they were each just reflecting on different things in their minds.

Once they arrived there was so much commotion outside it was ridiculous. They both walked hand in hand to the station as security blocked snapping photographers. Morgan removed her sunglasses as did Jacob did his shades. They were led to a back room that was set up as a sort of conference. Morgan wasn't really prepared to be asked so many questions in which she knew was coming but she knew that it wasn't anything unfamiliar so she went along with it.

"We are here today to learn more information in Latimore versus Lapri and Martin, in the state of Georgia." everyone watched as the two suspects were brought in.

Alix had gained weight, and she didn't look the same. You could see that she was extremely stressed. As for Justin, he looked lost and as if he wasn't really there. A person observing could tell that he was a bit afraid meanwhile Alix looked unbothered. Morgan glanced over just looking at the both of them with a hurt expression. Never in a million years would she have thought that they would have planned to potentially kill her. And it was all over Jacob.

"We'd like to go ahead and get started. We'd like to ask that the news broadcasters and media personnel refrain from asking questions until otherwise announced." the police chief stood before everyone as he pulled the microphone down.

"At this time, Alix Lapri and Justin Martin are currently serving time for what is considered attempted murder. The minimum sentencing being 15 years and maximum 20." Jacob ran his hand through his hair, thinking to himself that it was a long time. Yet they deserved it. "That is also considering that the victim was pregnant, making it two counts."

The room fell dead silent with few gasps being heard. Each of them were also given mental attention, it was completely absurd as to how Alix had planned it all out. Morgan felt tears well up in her eyes at the thought of Madison dying, as well as herself. With a simple look Jacob eased her mind while he rubbed the top of her hand.

"Now, we will open the floor up for questions. Being that we have no trial we will still treat it like so." Mr.Samuel stood to accompany Morgan and Jacob as they took to the podium in front of the large conference room.

"My clients will do the best they possibly can to answer your questions. However if they feel as if there is an invasion of privacy they can choose not to answer."

And surprisingly they both answered them all.

"Jacob, so there was not an affair with Ms.Lapri?"

"Not at all."

"Morgan, can you explain the tension between you and Ms.Lapri?"

"Well basically, after months of her and my husband working closely together it just stemmed from there. The disgusted looks, the small arguments and it just became more than what it needed to be." Morgan stated looking at Alix briefly who had a stale expression on her face.

"Is it fair to say that you all had problems in your marriage due to this incident, and several ones involving her?"

"Yes."

"Yes sir."

"Is it true that you all decided on a divorce but chose not to after the birth of your daughter?" Morgan and Jacob each swallowed hard and laughed looking to each other.

"Uh my clients won't be answering that, sorry." Samuel intervened. Morgan shook her head walking closer to the microphone.

"That won't be necessary, its fine. I'm able to explain." Morgan smiled as the photographers in the room snapped anxiously as she looked down fiddling with her hands gathering her thoughts.

"Although we have been separated, and for a long period of time at that we never considered a divorce. Especially considering that we had a child on the way. It was a tremendous amount of stress, yes. But why would anyone assume that we were getting a divorce? Never did we have a publicist mention that to the public nor the media." Morgan was satisfied with her answer. It finally cleared some tension and it had gotten Alix upset that not once did they consider leaving each other. It went to show that their love was just as strong as it had appeared to be.

After closing remarks the put together press conference was over with, and it was time for everyone to part their ways. Morgan and Jacob stood hand in hand as they spoke with Mr.Samuel and some other officers. It was something that they hoped to show to others to let them know they were now moving on with their lives once and for all and would respect everyone much more if they allowed them their deserved privacy.

"Ready to head back home, or you want some lunch first?" it actually went longer than they expected. Morgan glanced to Jacob with a nod of the head before an idea popped into her head.

"Yeah that sounds good baby. You go ahead to the car, I have something to take care of really quick." he nodded, although he was quite curious.

Meanwhile, Morgan was busy finding out a way to do something that she wanted to do a while ago. Due to the coma however, she was hindered from doing it. Finally making it to the front desk of the precinct she smiled looking to the officer before her.

"Mrs.Latimore."

"Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to arrange a visit to the jail from here?"

Jacob sat in the Mercedes tapping his hands against the wheel. Watching as his wife walked out so effortlessly graceful he smiled. Seeing her around, healthy and beautiful made him happy. As she opened the door he smiled to her.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." she smiled as they pulled off, ready to see where the evening would take them.

Jacob planned on going all out, even though it was just a lunch date he was eager to reconnect with Morgan. The restaurant he chose was a bit upscale, and yet comfortable to both of their liking. As a waitress seated them they each sipped from their glasses of water with lemon wedges edged onto the glass ; just like they liked it. There were breadsticks that sat as a centerpiece and they casually ate them as they waited for their food to arrive.

"So how you think that went?" Morgan popped a question just to get them each going. Jacob shrugged and moved his head.

"Eh, I think it went good. You handled your business too babe, proud of you." his comment earned him a kiss and Morgan smiled to herself as she sat back in her seat.

"Thank you. I tried my best because I swear, these rumors get out of hand."

"I agree one hundred percent. It was hard dealing with that, I'll admit it. But never did I say anything 'bout a divorce."

"I know baby, I know." After a few more minutes of talking the food had arrived and they feasted in happiness and joy that things were finally turning around.

"So, remember I told you about our vows?" Jacob questioned, eating his ribeye steak. It was funny to Morgan as to how almost everywhere he went he wanted it.

"Yes, why?"

"I was really serious. And I wanted to do it the week the incident went down. I think that we should still do it Morg." with her hand over her heart, she nodded. It was an amazing idea, and the both of them could benefit.

"That would be perfect."

"I think so too." Jacob couldn't help but to smile that cheesy grin of his. It caused Morgan to laugh and they were back to how they were.

Just the two of them.

••••••••••••

Sooo, don't hate me since this was short.. I'm trying to stretch these last few chapters out for you all (: thanks loves. lotsaluv, johnnea.

vote|comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
35K 847 30
•BOOK 1• I was happy. He was happy. He made mistakes. I made mistakes. I did something awful. He felt awful. Little did he know all he had to d...
96.7K 1.1K 35
Every relationship has their hardships... No matter how perfect they may seem for eachother. But will it break them apart or keep them closer togethe...
454K 16.9K 73
Two broken hearts coming together to heal, find love, and be happy, no matter what happens.