Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
16: Sniffing My Bag
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
19: Mr. Snuggles
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
28: You Little Pig
29: Pinapple Haired Baby
30: Macenth?
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

39: Hit it, Lesley

135K 5.7K 2.1K
By KirstenMx

^ song that they audition with xx

- Gee, Officer Krupke // West Side Story

Chapter 39: Hit it, Lesley

Luna*

The whole parking lot froze at what  he said.

"Nah, I'm just joking, here man." Dean took out the phone and held it out to Ace.

He went over to it, gratefully, "Thanks bro-"

"Psych!" Dean pulled it away when he was about to take it and threw it.

If it wasn't for my awesome ninja skills, I would've missed catching it.

It bounced in my hands in slow motion before settling down when all of us let out a sigh or relief.

"Good thing your an ag-" Lucas' mouth was suddenly covered by Noah's hand as I finished 'his' sentence off,

"Agile Ninja, I know." I quickly covered up.

The bell rang, cutting off my friends from asking questions which I silently thanked the school for.

We chatted about some random things on our way to the drama theatre as the boys ran ahead to start setting up with costumes and props.

The rest of us entered through the push doors (that God Noah isn't here) and took seats near the front in the low lit auditorium.

The drama company had been working hard because most of the street scene was there, with a few odd missing pieces and walls left a little unpainted, but it still looked almost exact.

"Welcome class!" Mr. Willock stood proudly up on the stage, "Today we will be watching the boys' auditions for roles. First up we have a group performing 'Jet Song'"

He quickly exited of stage into the wings while the group got up into their positions.

This wasn't Noah's group because they were still getting ready backstage. I caught a quick glimpse of Ace who winked at me and went back to talking with Dean.

I blushed and placed my hands over my cheeks while resting my elbows on my lap in an attempt to hide my pink face from anyone else.

The group on stage began to state their names and which role they wanted to play. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard the main guy speak.

"Ryan Evan, I am auditioning for the role of Tony." The soccer player smirked.

Gasps echoed around the theatre walls while Ryan stood there as he looked arrogantly at Ace.

"What?! I thought Ace was the only one auditioning for Tony!" I whisper shouted to Raven next to me.

"Well it looks like you got yourself another admirer." She grinned and pointed over to Ryan who was blowing me kisses.

I silently gagged and hid behind the chair in front of me.

I mean, yeah, Ryan is a cute with his brown hair and hazel eyes as well as being a soccer player but he isn't...my type?

He didn't seem to notice that I was hiding because he went back to talking, "Hit it, Lesley!"

The music nerd was up in the music box above the seats and was in charge of the order of songs for the musical.

The notes of the song that they were performing started to play when they got into their positions.

I think it's constructive criticism when I say they that should have chosen the design group. My eyes widened so much during the whole performance that my eyes started to water and hurt.

They pranced and frolicked around the stage, which was nothing like the actual musical song might I add, while somehow managing to knock over some of the set. Not to mention that Ryan missed and mispronounced a lot of the words. I'm not sure if he actually learnt them or not.

But being the good sport that I am, I was the first person to start clapping after a while when their song ended. Soon everyone followed my lead and joined in applauding with me.

"Thank you, Thank you," Ryan took a cocky bow, "I just love pleasing my fans."

Excuse me?

I could see some of the other guys in his group already knew the mistake they made.

"That was...something, Mr Evan & Co." Mr Willock hopped onto the stage and marked something's off his list of paper, "Okay..Up next is the 'Gee, Officer Krupke' group."

We cheered as our guys made their way onto the stage with some other seniors in the drama department. They were all wearing the 1960s themed outfits for their auditions and Ace...let's just say I would be glad if he got to play Tony.

They all had gone to their starting positions while the tech person dimmed the lights.

Sure, their audition was going to be great but there is one thing I'm looking forward to.

Noah singing. He stopped a few months after our parents went missing and hasn't done it since.

Well except for when he purposefully sings out of tune to annoy me and when he plays songs with a situation. Yeah..that bit is not so great.

The lights faded up to reveal them standing on and around the set and it began from there.

I enjoyed the performance was and understatement.

It was freaking amazing.

The song was modified a tiny bit to make it a little more modern but their accents were on point. Their choreography was flawless and the singing was great.

No doubt that they will get the roles that they wanted.

And it looked like they enjoyed hitting Noah with the rolled up newspaper a little more than they were supposed to. Also, Lucas did better than I thought with his cast around his almost healed arm.

The audience applauded and gave them a standing ovation as they did funny curtsies with the side of their pants.

Even Mr. Willock was speechless and didn't even scribble a single thing off his clipboard. Damn..

They boys hopped of the stage and came over to sit with us.

"You guys hit me too hard!" Noah whined and rubbed the back of his head.

"In the words of Coach Bradley," They all said, "You pussy."

We all laughed at him while he sunk back into his seat.

I was trying to concentrate on Mr. Willock introducing the next act but Ace has decided to sit in the empty seat next to me.

"How did we do?" He leaned and whispered next to me.

Don't melt. Don't melt. Don't melt.

"Umm..you did great, better than Ryan's group." I tried to make this conversation somewhat less...sensual? I don't know what it is.

He grinned, "Thanks, do you think I'd be a good Tony?"

"Yeah.." Was all I could say, our proximity is confusing my brain.

His eyes flickered down to my lips and it looked like he was going to say something but he didn't.

Instead he placed his lips onto mine and we kissed, got married and lived happily ever after.

Nope, I'm just kidding.

Mr. Willock shouted at me to shut up and focus but of course he would dare say that to the President's son.

I rolled my eyes and went back to watching all the other boys audition with different songs from the musical. Well I tried to.

The whole time, I could feel Ace's stare on the side of my face.

***

The bell for lunch went as I was bored out of my mind in Geography, not to mention that Ace was behind me and kicking my chair for the entire double period.

Since the guys had football practice and the girls had cheerleading, I decided to make the executive decision to sit on the bleachers and look like a loner.

After I get my food, duh.

I got takeout of a burger and carried over the elevated stands then sat in the third one. I stuffed my face with my burger as I watched the guys run out onto the field and the cheerleaders stretch on the sidelines.

It had been a while when lunch started and the football players were now practising tackles and throws. They pushed against the aligned dummies while the cheerleaders..cheered for them, Hayley's ones were getting on my nerves though.

I was perfectly fine imagining Hayley accidentally falling off their pyramid when a soccer player sat down next to me.

"Don't you have practise today, Ryan?" I scrunched my rubbish into a ball and threw it down to the recycling bin as it landed straight into the middle of it.

"Nope, it's on Monday," he barely acknowledged it and started checking his hair with the camera of his phone, "Anyway, I wanted to practise the Tony and Maria kissing scene with you, I don't know if I can get it right."

"What?!" I scooted away from him but he followed me, "What makes you think your going to get that role anyway? And in whose right mind, did you think I would kiss you?"

"C'mon Sugar," he used an awful nickname for me, "We both know my audition was great and that you want to kiss me."

"My name is Luna and no fucking way in hell."

He grabbed my arm hand tightly and pulled my towards him as I tried to yank myself away.

"Get off-"

A ball flew into Ryan's chest, knocking him backwards and away from me.

I moved away from him and turned to see Noah with a furious face on.

"Thanks, Noah!" A wave of gratitude went over my body.

"No problem, little sis," he nodded at me, gave Ryan one more disgusted look and returned to his practice.

"What the fu-" Ryan started to get up.

I wouldn't allow that after what he did to me.

So I slapped him back down.

***
A/N: sooooo we have reached over 76k read which is so unbelievable even after I hadn't posted in almost a week?! Thanks so so much!

Chapter dedication to martinezdirection who I have seen since I first uploaded and commented and voted as well xx

And revision sucks so I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail all my exams so, yay me 🙌

But the date I will start posting everyday again is Friday 25th May xx

Anyways, see you tomorrow and thanks you for being patient xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 3.4K 30
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
68.7K 2K 8
When Friendship Blooms into Love (Book Cover - I do not own this image. Image source: http://haikyuu.wikia.com/wiki/Kei_Tsukishima)
13.3K 585 13
Danny Phantom meets the Dc universe. I red waaaay too many fics about this and love them all. wanted to try my hand at writing some myself. Chapter 1...
Ask Amy ✔ By Tahlie

Mystery / Thriller

4.9M 426K 64
BLACK MIRROR meets PRETTY LITTLE LIARS in this multimedia thriller where an anonymous advice website gets hacked and the dark origins of the site sta...