His R.O.D

By jatahhop2

Things weren't right in 17 year old Lania'a life. After loosing her dad 6 months ago, to her mother becoming... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Update and rolls

3.9K 93 3
By jatahhop2

Characters
Lania- 17, youngest daughter of Denia and Lamont Myers, younger sister of Lamara and Lorenzo, girlfriend of Tayvon. Diamonds cousin.

Tayvon- 18, drug dealer, lania boyfriend

Lamara- 23, second child of Denia and Lamont, older sister of lania and younger sister of Lorenzo , Lucas girlfriend diamonds cousin.

Lorenzo-30 older brother of Lamara, lania, first born of the Myers. Father of 2 girlfriend is faith.
Drug dealer. Diamond cousin

Faith- 25 Fey sister, Lorenzo baby mama,

Fey- 18 faith sister Tayvon ex

Kendall- 17 Dre girlfriend

Dre- 18 Kendall boyfriend

Amir-18 Tasha boyfriend

Tasha- 16 Amir girlfriend

Lucas-23 Lamara boyfriend

Diamond- 21 lania, Lamara, Lorenzo, cousin. Lamont neice, stripper.
**********************************************

Y'all comment ideas, share, like, and follow me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
470K 13.4K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
135K 4.4K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...