Our Broken Souls

Monkeybusiness13 tarafından

All the VK kids are hiding a secret. Something that they have been hiding for a long time. They all depend on... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Updates :)

Help!

1.7K 19 21
Monkeybusiness13 tarafından

ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I APOLOGIZE! I'm so so so sorry. Depression has taken a huge impact on me. It's made me lose most of my motivation for most things. Life has been extremely hectic and we only have 13 days of school left. I want to continue this story. I really really do. I'm here to today to ask you what you would like to see from this. Please let me know what you would like more of. What you would like to see happen. I have a few ideas but I need some more. I'm so so so so so SO sorry for this. I swear once summer comes along and I start getting suggestions I'll do my best to update. The next chapter I upload with hopefully be long. Now again, please let me know your ideas. It would be great appreciated. I love you all and thank you all for all of your support and love!

You can contact me on:

•Snapchat: Twilightwolf913

•Instagram: twilight_wolf13

•Private messaging

•Or in the comments

i love you all and again thank you all for your support. I will hopefully be updating soon! Good bye for now loves!

~twilightwolf13

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.5K 349 49
I created this story a while ago in my notes and never had the guts to post lol. ~~ Auradon is a normal and happy place, the land where fairytales h...
105K 2.1K 34
Giving up your children is never easy, but when a threat is made against Auradon and the VKs, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos will do whatever it takes to...
15.1K 280 24
Six months after the coronation of King Ben and the five Vks are still living in Auradon. But since they came from the villain background, can they r...
13.8K 480 46
Y/n, daughter of the Mad Hatter, and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, were always best friends. They weren't like the other ruthless VK's, and they cer...