Avengers In Training (Avenger...

By fluffbull123

this is a story were peter parker joined the avengers and Tony is the legal guardian. peter is fourteen in th... More

peter parker
avengers mansion
The Maximoffs
Trouble (spider spanked)
The Next Day
underdirt (the capture)
The rescue
update
Time to go home
Don't Touch My Stuff! (spidey spanked)
THE CHASE pt 1
BOW AND ARROWS (speedster spanked)
update
corner time
Tony!?!?
Wanda (spanking)
chase part 3
enough (speedster spanked)
Tony lets go
chase part 4
Window (spanking)
chase pt 5
really?
Clint?
Update
Hawkeye???
The chase pt 6
Questions?
Hawkeye? pt 2
The Remaining Avengers
the future of the story/ VOTE
| |× MISSION ×||PT 1
{Thank You}
| |× MISSION ×|| PT 2
Tony you can't!! (Spidey Spanked)

chase pt 2

2.9K 11 2
By fluffbull123

PETER P.O.V
I was on my way to school I was already running late because I accidentally locked myself in the bathroom but that's another story right now I need to get to school I start sprinting to school I rush by buildings and shops until in my very corner of my eye I see that cat girl on top of the building this time I think smart instead of fast I put my hood up and zip up my jacket all the way, I reach into my pocket to get my sunglasses and put those on too. I slowly walked over to the building where she was at making sure for her not to recognize me I start to cling to the building I make my way up it was a little bit of a climb I would guess maybe 20 story climb but I made before I get into the roof I take off my hood and put my glasses back in my pocket I lift myself onto the roof and see her back, she had a white tail I didn't really get a good look at her last time so I was a little curious to see what she looked like.
"Umm.. hi I'm Peter," I say she quickly looks back then leans back in shock she falls over tripping on the ledge she falls back off the building
"Ahhhh!!!" She screams without hesitating I run over and jump off I fall quickly I reach out my hand with the air pulling me back. she locks arms with me and I pull her close and I wrap self around her I fall faster then feel impact I cant get up I feel myself on a hard rocky surface I cant move I can't feel anything but pain on my back I only feel the pain I cant feel.... any... thing

ZINNY P.O.V
"Umm.. hi I'm Peter" I hear a voice I start to get scared it was that same guy. I jump up then trip over my own feet and go off the roof I look down falling towards I see my life flash before me but I also see him with his hand I quickly grab it fearing for my life he wraps himself around me before I even realize what's happening we land I quickly get off of him we crashed through the ceiling into some kind of warehouse I look at him what did he say his name was? Peter that's it. He looked lifeless I wouldn't be surprised if he is I check for a pulse luckily I find one. He has some blood flowing. I hear a crash from the other room I quickly get up and take out my Claws ready for anything I hear some ruffling then the door is kicked open and dozens of men start to surround me there all pointing their guns at me.
"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM" I hear a voice say then a bright light shines on my face I see one man through something in front of me it hits my chest when I feel an intense shock go through my body spreading like fire I fall to the ground and everything goes black all I hear is some faint voices then silence then nothing....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
28.8K 338 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
215K 5K 50
Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have there ups and downs but will they get throu...
63.4K 2K 75
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...