Bad Things

By caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

1K 24 14
By caitlinneil7

"What do we do?" Ally asks as they sit in Camila's hospital room.

"There isn't much we can do." Dinah said.

Lucy runs a hand through her hair as she stares at Camila's unconscious body.

"Why did she do it?" Normani asked, frowning.

"No clue." Dinah says as she looks at Camila.

"Where's Lauren?" Ally asked.

Lucy snapped her head in Ally's direction and glared at her.

"She's asking her mom to watch Remi and Alice." Normani responds.

Ally nodded.

"She shouldn't come." Lucy muttered. "She's got nothing to do with this."

Dinah frowns and looks at Lucy. "Why are you acting like this?"

Lucy glared at Dinah. "It's none of your business."

"It is when you're always treating Lauren like shit." Dinah responds coldly.

"She fucked Camila twice! Maybe even more than that!" Lucy snapped.

Sighing, Dinah runs a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry, but you can't just hate on her."

"She fucked my girlfriend! My girlfriend! I have a right to hate her!" Lucy growled.

Camila releases a groan from the bed, her hand going to her head.

"I'll get a doctor." Ally jumped to her feet and left the room.

Opening her eyes, Camila releases another groan.

The room went silent. Lucy and Dinah continued to glare at each other.

"Dammit," Camila breathes out, as soon as she realizes that it didn't work. She curled her fingers through her hair and tugged harshly on the brown locks. "Shit!"

"Mila stop," Dinah says softly.

Camila snapped her head up to look at Dinah. "No!"

"What's going on?" Lauren says softly as she walks in.

"I found Camila unconscious on her bed when I went to check on her after I got that text." Dinah said.

Camila reaches to pull out her iv, ignoring Lucy who is trying to stop her.

"I didn't think you were serious. I thought you'd just say anything to get me to stay." Lucy narrowed her eyes at Camila.

The younger girl just stares at Lucy blankly.

"You're an idiot, Camila. I can't forgive you that easily." Lucy said.

Camila reaches for the iv again, trying to pull it out of her arm.

Lucy swatted Camila's hand away roughly. "Just because I won't forgive you doesn't mean I want you to die."

Tensing, Camila rolls onto her side so that Lucy can't grab her hand.

"Fine! If you want to die, I don't care anymore." Lucy turned and left the room, slamming the door on the way out.

Tears fill Camila's eyes and she curls into a ball.

"What was that about?" Lauren asked quietly.

"She knows." Camila whispers brokenly.

"She knows what?" Lauren asked, confused.

Swallowing thickly, the younger girl looks up. "About us."

Lauren paled. "I told you. I wasn't worth it. You lost her because of me."

Camila shakes her head. "You were worth it, but I still lost her."

"I wasn't worth it!" Lauren snapped. "You love her too much to lose her but you did because of that alcohol."

"I love you!" Camila snaps out.

"You shouldn't!" Lauren snapped back.

Sitting up, Camila crashes their lips together in a rough and needy kiss.

Lauren pushed her away and shook her head. "No! Why can't you understand that I'm not worth it?!"

"Yes you are!" Camila growls out, pulling Lauren onto the bed and hovering over her as she crashes their lips together roughly.

Lauren fought against Camila's hold.

After a few minutes, Lauren gives in and they end up in a heated make out.

"Um... you aren't alone." Dinah said, interrupting them and causing the two girls to pull away.

"This is why Lucy hates me." Lauren rolled off the bed. "And it's why she's mad at you."

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

Lauren shook her head. "You just need to get it into your head that I wasn't worth it and I'm still not."

"No!" Camila snaps out.

"Yes!" Lauren snapped back.

"No!" The younger girl responds angrily.

Lauren shook her head. "Get it into your head, Camila! I'm not worth it!" Lauren growled.

"Yes you fucking are!" Camila responds.

Lauren glared at Camila and growled under her breath.

"Stop telling me how to feel." Camila says calmly.

Lauren rolled her eyes and began pacing back and forth. "I'm the reason you're in here. If you hadn't done what we did, Lucy wouldn't have left and you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself. It's my fault!"

"No it's not!" Camila yells back.

Lauren stopped in her tracks and turned to face Camila. "Yes it fucking is!" She didn't usually swear.

Dinah thought it was about time that someone stepped in, so she did.

"That's enough, we're in a hospital." Dinah says calmly.

****

Three months later

Camila sighs as she comes home to an empty house yet again.

She'd really screwed up. She missed Lucy so much.

Staring at the bed, Camila takes a deep breath and pulls out her phone, dialing Lucy's number.

The phone rang a couple of times before Lucy's voice mail took over. "Hi, you've reached Lucy. I'm not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep." The beep sounded.

"L-Luce, I know you're still mad b-but I n-need you." Camila breathes out in the voicemail. "T-Those thoughts are back a-and you're the only one that stops them."

"Please?" Camila begged before the voicemail cut off.

Hanging up the phone, Camila climbs on the bed and curls into a ball, trying to push away the dark thoughts.

She gripped her phone tightly in her hands.

Two hours passed before she heard the front door open and close.

Swallowing thickly, Camila curls into herself even more as tears fill her eyes.

"Lucy." She whispered. "Please. I need you."

"Shh, I'm here." Lucy's soft voice fills the room as the older girl climbs onto the bed and pulls Camila close.

Camila curled into the older girl and began sobbing.

Lucy gently runs her fingers through Camila's hair. "I've got you, you're okay."

Camila tangled her fingers in Lucy's shirt and buried her face in Lucy's chest.

The older girl holds Camila until she relaxes and stops crying.

Camila yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Shifting, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes. "What were you thinking today?"

Camila shook her head. "I d-don't want to talk a-about it." She mumbled.

"You have to start talking about things." Lucy says softly.

"I don't w-want to." Camila responded.

Sighing, Lucy kisses Camila's forehead and rubs her back.

Camila yawned again. "I'm s-sorry for c-cheating on you." She whispered.

"Get some sleep, we'll talk when you wake up." Lucy responds softly.

Camila nodded and it wasn't long before she fell asleep.

****

Lucy sighs as she goes around the house and cleans it up. Lauren had Remi and Alice while she had Blake and the triplets. They thought it would be better until Camila got everything figured out.

She still hadn't forgiven the younger girl for what she'd done and she didn't know how long it would take her to forgive her.

She had to fix things with Lauren first before she forgave Camila.

The front door opened and Lauren walked in with some takeout. "Oh, hey." She says upon seeing Lucy.

Lucy stopped what she was doing. "Hi." She said cautiously.

"I usually bring food for her around this time because she hasn't been keeping food in the house." The green eyed girl says softly.

"You mean the way you do." Lucy said. "She can't physically leave this house and it's my fault." She slumped down on the couch. "If I hadn't left her. This wouldn't have happened."

"If she and I hadn't had sex you wouldn't have left her." Lauren responded.

Sighing, Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "Why did you have sex with her?"

Lauren closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "I was lonely. I hadn't been kissed in over a year. I let myself get carried away."

The older girl nods her head. "I guess that makes sense. I just wish I knew why she did that."

"Why she did what?" Lauren asked, confused. She slowly stepped forward and placed the take out on the coffee table.

"Why she went for you instead of staying and talking to me." Lucy responds softly.

Lauren shrugged. "I told her I wasn't worth it." She told Lucy honestly.

"She's in love with you." Lucy responds quietly, looking down.

"She shouldn't be." Lauren shook her head.

Lucy takes a deep breath. "I don't know what to do."

"Me either." Lauren admitted.

Camila makes her way downstairs, rubbing her eyes. "Luce?"

"Hey? How do you feel?" Lucy got up and moved over to Camila.

Lauren felt a wave of nausea wash over her and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Lauren? Are you okay?" Lucy asked, looking at Lauren suspiciously.

Lauren could only nod. She didn't want to tell anyone she was pregnant again with Camila's kid.

Camila just curls into Lucy's side and buries her face in the older girl's neck.

Lucy rubbed Camila's back. "You're okay." She told the younger girl.

Nodding weakly, Camila grips onto Lucy's hips, her stomach growling.

"How about some food?" Lucy asked softly.

"Okay." The younger girl mumbles, rubbing at her eyes once more.

"Lauren brought take out." Lucy informed the younger girl.

Swallowing thickly, Camila lifts her head and looks up at Lucy cautiously.

"You're okay." Lucy said gently.

Moving over to the kitchen table, Camila sits down and fidgets nervously.

"I'm going to head home." Lauren mumbled, turning to leave.

"No, stay." Lucy says softly, knowing Camila needed both of them.

Lauren stopped. She turned slightly to look at them and swallowed the sick that was rising in her throat.

"Stay." Camila whispers.

"Um..." Lauren swallowed again.

Camila glances toward Lucy, tears filling her eyes. She didn't understand why she was so emotional lately. It had to be the nightmares though.

"Hey, no, don't cry." Lucy said softly. "Here, eat." She pulled a rib of rice out of the bag Lauren had brought and grabbed a fork, handing them to Camila.

Swallowing thickly, Camila grabs the fork and rice. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise." Lucy pushed Camila's hair out of her face.

Lauren slipped out of the house quietly. She didn't want to intrude and ruin their moment.

Closing her eyes, Camila leans into Lucy's touch. "I can't be alone anymore."

Lucy swallowed but remained silent.

"Everytime I'm alone those thoughts come back." The younger girl whispers.

"I know. Just eat. You'll feel better." Lucy said softly.

Nodding slowly, Camila starts to eat.

Lucy picked up her own fork and rice and began eating.

Neither of them had noticed that Lauren was gone.

After a few minutes, Camila pushes her plate away.

"You need to eat some more." Lucy said.

Shaking her head, Camila looks at Lucy. "I'm tired."

"Go lie down on the couch." Lucy said.

"I want you to hold me." The brown eyed girl whispers.

"I'm not finished eating." Lucy told her.

Biting her lip, Camila waits for Lucy to finish eating.

Lucy took her time while she ate. "Why don't you call my dad, maybe he'll let you talk to Blake."

"He hates me." The younger girl mumbles.

"No he doesn't." Lucy responded.

Nodding her head, Camila remains silent.

Lucy put some more rice into her mouth.

Biting her lip, Camila looks back up and reaches for Lucy's hand.

Lucy scooped some more rice into her mouth.

"Will you call?" The younger girl asks softly.

"My dad?" Lucy asked.

Nodding her head, Camila looks at her and bites her lip.

Lucy put her fork down and reached for her phone. She dialed her father's number.

"Thank you." Camila whispers softly.

Lucy held the phone out to Camila.

Taking a deep breath, Camila takes the phone.

Lucy picked up her fork and went back to eating.

Camila's eyes widen when Carlos hangs up on her for asking to speak to Blake.

Lucy sighed. "I'm sorry."

Looking down, Camila takes a deep breath before standing up and leaving the room.

She walked up the stairs and into her room, curling up on the bed.

****

Three weeks later

"I'm fine." Camila mumbles, going back to writing in her notebook.

"You're not fine, Camila." Her professor said. "And the sooner you realise that the sooner someone can help you."

Looking up, Camila takes a deep breath. "I don't need help."

"Don't lie to me, Camila." The blonde woman scolded.

Sighing, Camila looks down and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about it right now."

"My door is always open if you want to talk." The professor said. "I'm here for you, Camila, know that."

"Professor, I have  a question about the assignment." A girl's voice caught their attention.

Camila and the professor looked up. Hayley stood in the doorway.

"I should go."  Camila breathes out, grabbing her bag and rushing out of the room.

"Camila!" The professor called after her but Camila ignored her.

The brown eyed girl wasn't paying attention to where she was going and ran right into Lucy who was there to pick her up.

"Woah! Camila, what's wrong?" Lucy asked worriedly. She searched the younger girl's eyes as she held her arms gently.

"I-I'm sorry." Camila breathes out, burying her face in Lucy's neck.

Lucy frowned. "Don't be sorry." She said softly. She pushed a strand of hair behind Camila's ear.

Suddenly another body collided with theirs and they all landed on the ground. Camila and Lucy looked up to see Lauren holding her right wrist with her left hand and wincing in pain. The other girl's books were scattered on the ground and her glasses lay beside her with one of the lenses smashed.

Biting her lip, Camila leans down and picks up Lauren's books and glasses before standing back up and looking toward Lucy.

"Lauren?" Lucy asked, frowning. "Are you okay?"

Lauren nodded and pushed herself up onto her feet, cradling her right wrist close to her chest. "I'm late for an exam, that's all."

"Let me see your wrist." Lucy says softly, moving closer to Lauren. She had been going to school to become a nurse.

Lauren looked at her cautiously. "It's fine." She said, narrowing her eyes so she could see the older girl.

"Lauren I'm studying to be a nurse, just let me check go make sure nothing is broken." The older girl says softly.

Camila shifts nervously, watching their interaction.

"It's fine." Lauren winced. "I'm late for an exam."

Ignoring her, Lucy begins checking Lauren's wrist before getting in her med kit in her car and pulling out an ace bandage to wrap Lauren's wrist.

"It's not broken just slightly sprained." Lucy says softly.

"Have you seen my glasses?" Lauren asked, realising she wasn't wearing them.

Camila steps forward and holds them up.

"Thanks." Lauren slowly took the glasses from Camila and put them on. "Well that's great, now I can only see half of everything."

"W-where's your contacts?" Camila breathes out.

"I don't have any." Lauren responded.

Frowning, Camila tilts her head to the side. "You did."

"I used the last ones yesterday, I haven't got anymore." Lauren told her.

Nodding her head, Camila passes Lauren her books.

"Thanks." Lauren said, taking the books slowly.

****

Camila fidgets in her spot the entire car ride to her house.

"What's wrong, Camila?" Lucy asked, flicking on the indicator for her to turn.

"I'll be alone again." The younger girl mumbles.

"What?" Lucy asked confused. "What do you mean?"

Biting her lip, Camila looks up at Lucy nervously. "I'll be alone at home."

"I won't leave until you fall asleep." Lucy told her.

Nodding her head slowly, Camila shifts slightly and looks out the window, wondering what would happen if she opened the door and jumped out.

Lucy turned on the radio.

Camila places her hand on the door handle and glances toward Lucy.

Lucy's eyes were focused on the road.

Biting her lip, the younger girl removes her seatbelt and tries to open the door. Frowning when it just clicks.

"Camila, what the hell are you doing?" Lucy snapped.

"I just want it to stop." Camila breathes out, tears filling her eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare." Lucy stopped the car in the middle of the road.

Dropping her head in her hands, Camila bursts into sobs.

Lucy rolled her eyes and started driving again. She didn't know what to do with Camila anymore.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." Camila sobs out.

"You're depressed and you have been for years... since your parents died." Lucy responded, focusing on the road. "You need professional help, help that I can't give you."

By the time they got home, Camila had calmed down slightly and was curled up against Lucy's side.

"We need to get out of the car and into the house." Lucy said.

Nodding her head, Camila tries to open her door again only for it to click once more. "I can't get out."

"Because it's locked." Lucy responded. "I think you should go see your doctor... on your own."

Frowning, the younger girl unlocks her door and shakes her head. "I can't."

"You can't?" Lucy asked. "You can go see your doctor on your own or you'll never see any of your kids again... or me."

Fear immediately fills Camila's eyes and she looks at Lucy worriedly. "Don't leave me."

"Go see a doctor then." Lucy responded. "Because I can't do anything to help you."

"They'll think I'm crazy." Camila whispers.

"No they won't." Lucy responded.

Camila looks down and fidgets slightly. "You do."

"I do not!" Lucy responded.

"I'm tired." The younger girl mumbles, shifting as she waits for Lucy.

"Your keys are in your pocket." Lucy responded not getting out of the car.

Frowning, Camila looks up at Lucy. "You said you would stay."

"I've changed my mind." Lucy responded.

Pain fills Camila's eyes and she gets back in the car.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked, narrowing her eyes.

"You promised to stay." The younger girl mumbles.

"I changed my mind." Lucy responded. "Go inside."

Shaking her head, Camila pulls on her seatbelt.

"Camila! Get out!" Lucy snapped. She didn't mean it. She was just really stressed and didn't know how to help Camila.

Swallowing thickly, Camila quickly removes her seatbelt and gets out of the car before running toward the house.

Lucy sighed and turned on the engine, backing out of the driveway.

****

Camila closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as she tries to calm herself down. Lucy wouldn't answer the phone and she didn't want to bother Lauren.

Camila's phone buzzed on the table and a text from Lauren appeared.

Lauren: Open your door. I have your dinner.

Getting up slowly, Camila makes her way to the front door and opens it.

Lauren stood at the front door with a box of pizza in her hand. She still had on the bandage that Lucy had put on her and her glasses sat wonky on her face.

"I didn't think you would come." The younger girl says softly.

"I always come." Lauren responded, stepping forward but instead of walking through the door frame, she walked into it.

Biting her lip, Camila helps Lauren into the house and toward the kitchen. "I ordered your contacts for you."

"You didn't have to do that." Lauren shook her head.

"Yes I did." Camila responds with a shrug.

"No you didn't." Lauren carefully put the pizza down on the table.

Camila just sends her a smile and grabs two plates.

"I don't want any. It's all for you." Lauren said.

"You need to eat." The younger girl mumbles.

"I ate before I came." Lauren told her.

Nodding, Camila puts one plate back and begins to eat her pizza.

"Pizza is still your favorite, isn't it?" Lauren asked.

"Yes." Camila responds with a soft smile.

"Good." Lauren nodded. "I wasn't sure if it was."

After Camila finishes eating, she looks into Lauren's eyes. "You're beautiful."

Lauren blushed and dropped her head, shaking it. "I'm not really."

"Yes you are." Camila responds, lifting Lauren's head, leaning in to kissing her gently.

Lauren pulled away before their lips could even touch. "That's how you lost Lucy. You'll never get her back if you kiss me."

She shifted uncomfortably and subtly moved a hand to her stomach.

"Please stop pulling away." Camila begs softly.

"You want Lucy back." Lauren winced and rubbed her stomach.

Swallowing thickly Camila looks down at Lauren's hand. "Are you okay?"

Lauren nodded. "I'll be fine."

"You keep wincing." The younger girl says softly. "Are you sure?"

Lauren nodded again. "I'm okay."

Frowning, Camila moves over to Lauren and looks into her eyes. "Don't push me away."

Lauren scrunched her face up in pain. "Ouch." She groaned.

"What's wrong, please tell me." Camila begs softly.

"Baby." Lauren groaned, gripping her stomach. A strange stain formed on Lauren's pants around her private area.

Frowning, Camila quickly grabs her phone and dials 911.

"Sugar honey iced tea." Lauren mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Camila asks after hanging up the phone.

Lauren scrunched her face up as tears began slipping out of her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" Camila asks softly.

"I didn't get the chance." Lauren sobbed.

"Shh," Camila helps Lauren up as the ambulance arrives.

"It hurts." Lauren sobbed.

"I know, I've got you." Camila says softly.

The two ambulance people moved to help Camila with Lauren.

"She's pregnant." Camila breathes out.

The blonde paramedic nodded in response as they began to lead Lauren to the ambulance.

Grabbing her phone, Camila quickly follows after them. "I'm going with, she's my girlfriend."

"Okay." The paramedic nodded.

****

Camila's phone was vibrating in her pocket as she held Lauren, the older girl was crying at the loss of her baby.

She sobbed violently and her body shook from shock.

"It's okay." Camila whispers softly, rubbing Lauren's back.

Lauren gasped for air as she sobbed again. She couldn't get herself under control.

The younger girl holds Lauren close, kissing her forehead. "Shhh."

"It hurts." Lauren sobbed.

"I know baby," Camila says softly, she didn't know what else to do.

Lauren brought her knees up to her chest and curled up on the bed. All she could do was cry. She couldn't get anymore words out. She could barely breathe or think straight. She was in too much pain.

"I've got you." The younger girl whispers and curls around her.

The doctor stopped in the doorway and watched them for a moment. "I can give her some pain relief or something to help her sleep... if you want."

Camila nods her head, continuing to rub Lauren's back.

"Which one?" The doctor asked.

"Both if you can." The brown eyed girl girl says softly.

"Okay. I'll go get them." The doctor left.

Camila just holds Lauren close.

The doctor came back a few minutes later with the medication for Lauren's IV drip.

"You're welcome. They'll take about half an hour to kick in." The doctor informed Camila as she injected the first medication into Lauren's IV drip.

Nodding, Camila continues to gently rub Lauren's back.

Lauren buried her face in Camila's chest and sobbed, her tears soaked Camila's shirt.

"Shh, close your eyes." Camila whispers softly.

"Bring it back." Lauren begged. "Please."

"I can't do that." the younger girl whispers. "No matter how badly I want to, I can't."

Lauren gripped Camila's shirt tighter.

The doctor injected the second medication into Lauren's IV drip.

"Relax, I've got you." Camila whispers softly.

"Telling her to relax won't help." The doctor said softly.

Frowning, Camila looks at the doctor. "I'm trying to calm her down, I hate seeing her so upset."

"I know. I see this every time it happens. It's heartbreaking." The doctor said. "But eventually it will get better."

"And right now she just needs me to hold her. Can we be alone now please?" Camila asks calmly.

The doctor nodded but before she could leave, Lauren began to have a panic attack.

"Hey, look at me." Camila says softly, placing Lauren's hand on her chest and looking into her eyes. "Follow my breathing." She says.

Lauren's chest rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for air.

"Slowly," Camila took a slow deep breath.

Lauren grunted. Everything in her vision was going more blurry that in already was with the lack of oxygen in her lungs.

After a few minutes, Camila manages to get Lauren to relax.

Lauren curled up into a small ball and buried her face in her hands, embarrassed by what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
45.5K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
665K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
768 5 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...