Bad Things

By caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

1K 28 30
By caitlinneil7

One year later

Camila sighs as she shifts a sleeping Braelynn in her arms, the one year old had grown attached to Camila and wouldn't sleep unless she was holding her.

Lucy lay beside Camila on the bed, staring at the wall away from the younger girl, unable to sleep. Her mind kept drifting to other places and other things.

Shifting again, Camila tries to get comfortable. "Luce, can you help me?"

Lucy didn't respond. She hadn't heard the younger girl, too lost in her thoughts.

"God, do I even exist to you anymore?" Camila asks coldly.

"What?" Lucy snapped out of her thoughts and turned to face Camila.

Sitting up, Camila shakes her head and shifts Braelynn. "Forget it, I'm going to the guest room."

Lucy sighed. "Whatever." She wasn't in the mood for an argument.

They had been fighting a lot in the past three months and it was mainly over Hayley.

Lucy knew Hayley wasn't into her and she didn't understand why Camila was so jealous of her.

But it seemed like all their fights were centered around Hayley or Camila was just in a bad mood.

Lucy rolled onto her side and brought her knees up to her chest.

"Mommy, mommy." Rowen's soft cries came over the baby monitor.

Lucy sighed and rolled out of bed and onto her feet.

"Mommy!" Rowen cried out louder than before.

Lucy pushed her hair out of her face and made her way into the nursery.

The little girl immediately holds her arms up when she sees Lucy.

Lucy lifted Rowen up.

Curling into her, the little girl buries her face in Lucy's neck and closes her eyes.

Lucy rocked Rowen until she fell asleep.

****

The next morning, Camila was up with Braelynn attached to her hip and Remi trying to help her make pancakes while Lucas and Blake played with cars on the floor.

"Mama, you need to flip the pancake." Remi said. "It might burn."

Camila smiles and flips the pancake. "Thanks Pumpkin."

Remi smiles up at her mother. "Mommy makes the best cookies and Mama makes the best pancakes."

"Thank you baby," Camila says softly, kissing Remi's forehead.

Remi couldn't hide the smile. "I love you Mama."

"I love you too Remi." The brown eyed mother says softly.

Braelynn releases a soft whine, burying her face in Camila's neck.

"Shh." Camila rocked Braelynn.

"Mama pancakes!" Remi says warningly.

Camila turned her head to the pancake. "It's fine."

The four year old frowns and looks down. "But it's burning."

Camila flipped the pancake onto a plate. "Now it's not." she said with a soft smile.

Giggling, Remi pours more mix into the pan like she was shown.

"Good girl." Camila praised.

"Mama," Blake mumbles as he plays with his cars.

Camila turned slightly. "Yes, buddy."

"Thirsty." The three year old mumbles.

Camila moved to the fridge and brought a juice box out. She opened it and gave it to her son.

Blake sends her a shy smile before going back to playing with his cars.

"Mama, pancakes." Remi says as she tries to flip it herself.

"Careful." Camila said, moving over quickly to help Remi flip the pancake.

It wasn't long before breakfast was ready and the kids were all at the table in their highchairs and booster seats.

"Lucy, can we go to the zoo?" Remi asks, looking at Lucy.

Lucy shrugged. "You need to ask your mom."

"Mama, can we go to the zoo?" The four year old asks, turning to look at Camila. "And can mommy come too?"

Lucy frowned, watching Camila closely.

"Um, mommy might be busy baby," Camila says softly.

Frowning, Remi crosses her arms. "Please mama?"

"I'll call her. But if she's busy then there is nothing I can do, Okay?" Camila tried to reason with her oldest daughter.

Nodding her head, Remi stares at Camila.

"After breakfast." Camila clarified.

Sighing, Remi goes back to eating her breakfast.

Camila finished her last pancake before putting her plate in the dishwasher.

"Mama," Braelynn whines, the one year old had barely touched her breakfast.

"You need to eat some more." Camila said gently.

Shaking her head, Braelynn holds her arms up for Camila. "Mama,"

"Just try to eat that half." Camila said, cutting a pancake in half.

Whining softly, Braelynn turns back to her plate and takes one more bite before reaching for Camila again.

"More than that." Camila said calmly.

The tiny girl shakes her head. "Mama,"

"Braelynn." Camila said in a soft stern tone. "You have to eat it."

"No more," the one year old responds.

Camila gave Braelynn a look. "Yes more." She said calmly.

Tears fill Braelynn's eyes and she looks toward Lucy. "Mommy,"

"Mama is right." Lucy responded, pushing her pancake around on her plate with her fork.

"Luce, eat." Camila says softly, looking at her fiance.

Maybe if Lucy ate then Braelynn would.

Lucy snapped her head up. "Why do you care? All you seem to ever do is start an argument about Hayley."

"Can we not fight in front of the kids?" Camila asks, she wasn't in the mood to argue.

Lucy pushed her plate away and stood up, walking into their room and closing the door behind herself. She leaned against it and slid down until she was sitting against the door, bringing her knees up to her chest and burying her face in them.

Sighing, Camila looks at Braelynn. "Eat." She says before moving over to the door Lucy went through and gently knocking.

"Leave me alone Camila." Lucy muttered.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Camila responds softly.

"It's nothing." Lucy mumbled.

"Luce, open the door please? I'm tired of fighting." Camila says softly.

"No." Lucy responded, leaning her weight against the door so Camila couldn't open it.

Swallowing thickly, Camila looks up as Dinah walks into the room. "Kitchen." She mouths, knowing Dinah was there to see the kids. "Luce, please?"

Camila heard Lucy sob. "Why do you care?"

"Because I love you dammit." Camila breathes out. "Now let me in."

Lucy slowly moved away from the door and climbed up into the bed, curling up in a ball.

Opening the door, Camila makes her way into the room, shutting and locking the door before moving over to the bed. "Talk to me." She says softly as she pulls Lucy into her arms.

"You'll laugh." Lucy responded through a sob.

"I promise I won't." Camila responds softly.

"I start-started my period." Lucy hiccuped.

Camila moves her hand down to Lucy's stomach and begins to gently rub. "Are you cramping?"

Lucy could only nod as her tears ran down her cheeks.

Shifting, Camila applies a little more pressure as she rubs Lucy's stomach, causing the pain to slowly disappear.

Lucy seemed to relax under Camila's touch.

"What else is bothering you?" The younger girl asks softly.

"Nothing." Lucy mumbled, closing her eyes.

Kissing her cheek, Camila sighs. "We really need a day for just us."

Lucy only hummed in response.

****

"Mama! Mommy's callin!" Remi yells from where she was coloring.

Camila had been trying to put Braelynn down for a nap.

"Answer it then." Camila called back.

Picking up Camila's phone, Remi hits the green button. "Hi mommy."

"Remi?" Lauren frowned. She never let Remi answer the phone.

"Mama said I could answer a'cause it's you." The little girl says softly.

"Oh." Lauren swallowed.

Remi looks up as Camila enters the room with Braelynn attached to her hip, the one year old was crying.

"Is mama there?" Lauren asked. "I'd like to speak to her."

"Mama, phone." Remi says, holding the phone up to Camila.

"Okay, in a moment." Camila responded, trying to calm her youngest daughter.

After a few minutes, Braelynn buries her face in Camila's neck and closes her eyes.

Remi gave her mother the phone and went back to coloring.

"Hey Laur, what's up?" Camila asks softly as she shifts Braelynn on her hip.

"Alice wants to see you." Lauren said.

Taking a deep breath, Camila looks around the house. "Um, you can bring her by the house. I can't exactly leave right now."

"Um... okay." Lauren mumbled.

"I'll see you when you get here." Camila says before hanging up and taking Braelynn to her crib.

"Is mommy coming over?" Remi asked.

"She is," the brown eyed mother says softly moving back over to Remi. "Why don't you go pick out an outfit."

"Yay!" Remi clapped her hands and jumped to her feet.

Laughing softly, Camila kisses Remi's forehead.

Remi smiled at Camila before running off to her room to get dressed.

Sighing, Camila moves around the room, picking up toys as she goes.

"You okay?" Lucy asks softly from the doorway.

Camila turns around and looks at Lucy. "I'm fine." She mumbles.

"You don't seem fine." Lucy shook her head.

Moving over to her, Camila wraps her arms around Lucy's waist. "I'm just worried about B."

"She'll be okay." Lucy nodded.

"She barely eats and she's extremely small and skinny for her age." Camila says softly.

"That happens to some kids. Look at Remi and Alice." Lucy said.

Swallowing thickly, the younger girl steps back and looks into Lucy's eyes. "They're small but they still eat."

"She just needs a little more encouragement." Lucy said.

"I don't know what else I can do to fix this." Camila responds, just as a crash and crying came from the nursery.

"Shit." Lucy and Camila cursed under their breaths at the same time before running into the nursery.

Braelynn was on the floor outside the crib, sobbing while Rowen and Lucas stood inside the crib.

"What happened?" Camila dropped down beside Braelynn.

"Her bad!" Lucas says, Rowen nodding her head in agreement.

"What?" Lucy shook her head.

Braelynn curls into Camila, sobbing softly. "Ouch, mama, ouch."

"Shhh." Camila said softly. "You'll be okay. I'll kiss it better." She said, leaning down and kissing Braelynn's forehead.

The one year old relaxes against Camila. "Them push."

Camila lifted Braelynn up. "You shouldn't push people." She said sternly.

Lucas and Rowen begin jumping in the crib. "No!"

"Stop! Pushing is wrong and that's final!" Camila said.

The older two of the triplets just scream in response causing Braelynn to cover her ears.

"Rowen! Lucas!" Lucy yelled. She had never yelled at any of her kids before. "Stop this nonsense right now!"

Rowen and Lucas quickly drop down in the crib, tears filling their eyes.

"Mama, I'm hungry." Remi says as she walks into the room with Blake who is holding her hand.

Camila sighed. "Lucy, go for a walk and calm down." She said before leaving the room. "What would you like to eat, Remi?"

"Can we have grilled cheese?" Remi asks, looking up at Camila.

Camila nodded. "Can you get the bread?" She asked Remi as she opened the fridge.

Nodding the four year old quickly moves to get the bread.

"Mama," Braelynn whines softly, burying her face in Camila's neck.

"You're okay." Camila said softly. She brought the cheese out of the fridge and closed the door.

Remi walks over to Camila with the bread. "Here mama, we need butter too."

Camila nodded. "Can you get it?" She asked softly.

Nodding her head, Remi gets into the fridge and grabs the butter.

Camila got two plates out and opened the bread.

Braelynn was sound asleep, her head on Camila's shoulder.

Camila quickly got to work on making Remi and Blake's meals.

There was a knock on the door.

"Mommy!" Remi says excitedly, making her way toward the door.

"Remi do not open that door." Camila said.

The four year old frowns and turns to look at Camila. "But it's mommy."

"It might be someone else." Camila said.

Lucy walks over to the door and opens it, revealing Lauren.

Lucy frowned, glaring at Lauren. "What do you want?"

"Camz said I could bring Alice over." Lauren says quietly, holding the one year old close.

Alice was gripping onto Lauren's shirt with her head resting on her mother's shoulder.

Lucy narrowed her eyes and turned to look at Camila. "So you can be jealous of Hayley and I, but I can't be jealous of you and her." She nodded towards Lauren.

"She's just coming to see Remi and I'm getting to see Alice." Camila responds softly, she knew Lucy was still upset.

Lucy scoffed and shook her head before pushing past Lauren and walking off down the street to try and blow off some steam.

"Sorry about that." Camila says softly.

Lauren swallowed and looked up at Camila. "Why does she hate me so much?" She mumbled.

"She's still convinced that we're messing around." Camila responds with a sigh.

****

Camila sighs as she sits down on the couch in Lauren's living room. She had just put Remi and Alice down for their naps. "Okay, so how has college been going?"

Lauren shrugged. "It's hard." She mumbled.

"I bet, have you thought about what you want to do?" The younger girl asks softly.

Lauren shrugged again. "No." She leaned back on the couch and rubbed her face with her hands.

Shifting closer, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "I know what you mean."

Lauren lifted her head. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do after college." Camila responds softly.

"Oh." Lauren nodded.

Stretching, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "Lucy and I are fighting again." She mumbles.

"You're always fighting." Lauren mumbled.

The younger girl nods in agreement. "I don't even know what I did wrong this time."

Lauren shrugged. "I can't help." She responds.

"I just need a drink." Camila mumbles, getting up and going into the kitchen to grab the wine she had bought Lauren.

"You know you bought me that wine but I don't drink." Lauren said.

Pouring them both a glass, Camila moves back over to the couch. "You don't drink dark alcohol."

"I don't drink." Lauren responds.

"Come on, it's just wine." Camila responds.

"No." Lauren pushed the glass away. "I won't lose Alice."

Confusion fills Camila's eyes. "You won't lose her Laur."

Lauren shook her head. "Forget it, it doesn't matter."

The younger girl offers Lauren the wine once more.

Lauren pushed the glass away again and shook her head.

"I promise nothing will happen." Camila says softly.

"No." Lauren shook her head. "I don't want it."

Sighing, Camila puts the wine down and turns to look at Lauren. "Why not?"

"I don't want it." Lauren repeated.

Sighing, Camila gulps down both glasses of wine.

Lauren shifted on the couch and swallowed.

"I don't know what to do about Lucy and Hayley anymore." The younger girl mumbles.

"Lucy and Hayley?" Lauren asked, confused.

"They keep having secret conversations and Lucy keeps leaving late at night." Camila says softly.

"Maybe you should ask her calmly about it." Lauren suggested.

Camila shakes her head. "If I even so much as bring it up we fight."

"You have to stay calm when you ask her. If she gets angry, don't yell back at her." Lauren suggested.

"I've tried." The younger girl responds, pouring herself another glass of wine.

"I don't know what to say then." Lauren shrugged.

Biting her lip, Camila puts the glass down and moves closer to Lauren, cupping her cheek and leaning in to kiss her gently.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed and she leaned in slightly. It had been a while since she'd been kissed.

The younger girl slowly deepens the kiss, slipping a hand in Lauren's hair.

Lauren tilted her head to the side.

Pulling away, Camila grabs Lauren's hips and moves the older girl to straddle her lap, connecting their lips together once more.

Lauren gasped against Camila's lips.

Deepening the kiss, Camila pushes her tongue past Lauren's lips.

Lauren moaned quietly.

The kiss quickly grows heated and they make out until Camila pulls away for air.

The brown eyed girl slides her hands under Lauren's shirt and pulls it over her head before leaning in and placing kisses all over her chest and stomach.

Lauren let out a low moan.

Shifting them, Camila lays Lauren down across the couch and attaches her lips to the older girl's nipple.

Lauren only ever wore a bra if she absolutely had to.

Lauren gasped, her heart rate increased and her breathing sped up.

It wasn't long before Camila had them both completely naked and was sliding on a condom.

Lauren stared up at her silently, her eyes half closed.

Leaning over her, Camila connects their lips in a slow and passionate kiss as she slowly thrusts into Lauren.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed and she moaned into Camila's mouth.

The younger girl begins thrusting into Lauren at a slightly faster pace.

Lauren moaned into Camila's mouth.

Pulling out of the kiss, Camila buries her face in Lauren's neck as her movements grow even faster.

It wasn't long before they crashed over the edge.

Pulling out of Lauren, Camila pulls off the condom and ties it before pulling on her boxers and going to throw it away in the bathroom.

Lauren took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Walking back into the living room, Camila smiles softly. "We should take a shower."

"I don't want to move." Lauren mumbled, rolling onto her side, facing the back of the couch. She brought her knees up to her chest.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks softly, moving over to Lauren.

"I'm comfy." Lauren mumbled.

The younger girl leans down and lifts Lauren into her arms, carrying her into the bathroom. "We need to get clean."

"Hey! I was comfy!" Lauren squealed. She wriggled out of Camila's arms and onto her feet.

Camila laughs softly and moves over to the shower turning it on. "Well you need a shower."

"Why?" Lauren asked.

"Because we're both sweaty and just had sex." Camila responds with a grin.

"So? We've never showered before." Lauren said.

Rolling her eyes, Camila takes off her boxers and moves over to Lauren, pulling her in the shower.

"Ouch." Lauren whined, pulling her hand from Camila.

"I barely touched you." Camila says softly.

"It still hurt." Lauren told her sheepishly.

Grabbing Lauren's hand, Camila kisses it gently. "I'm sorry."

Lauren took a deep breath and let it out through her mouth.

"You're so beautiful with wet hair." Camila says randomly.

Lauren shook her head. "I look like a wet dog."

Camila rolls her eyes. "Nope, you look beautiful."

Lauren shook her head. "No."

Chuckling, Camila leans in and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's neck.

Deepening the kiss, Camila leams Lauren back against the shower tile.

Lauren laced her fingers in Camila's hair.

Gripping Lauren's thighs, Camila lifts her up as they begin making out.

Lauren pulled away from Camila. "Stop. Lucy's already mad at you. Do you really want to make her more mad by fucking me twice? I'm not worth it."

"You are worth it." Camila responds softly, leaning in and kissing Lauren again.

Lauren gasped. Her heart raced in her chest. She tugged gently on Camila's hair.

Deepening the kiss, Camila reaches between them and runs her finger over Lauren's clit.

Lauren's muscles quivered and she gasped again.

Once Lauren is wet enough, Camila takes her erection and thrusts into the older girl.

Lauren's grip on Camila's hair tightened.

Their moans quickly filled the rooms as they begin moving in sync.

It wasn't long before they both fell over the edge again.

Pulling out of Lauren, Camila grabs the shampoo and begins washing the older girl's hair.

Lauren leaned against the wall breathing deeply. "We didn't use a condom." She mumbled.

"It's okay, you can take a morning after pill or there's a chance you aren't even pregnant." Camila says softly, continuing to wash Lauren's hair.

"Those pills make me sick." Lauren muttered. "I can't get sick. I need to take care of Alice."

Nodding her head, Camila rinses the shampoo out of Lauren's hair before cupping her cheek and looking into her eyes. "Don't worry about it until you absolutely have to."

Lauren took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay."

****

Lucy frowned as she called Camila's phone for the fourth time, she was just supposed to be dropping Remi off.

"Where the hell are you Camila?" She muttered to herself.

The front door opens and Camila walks in with her hair in a bun. "Sorry, Remi wanted me to draw with her."

"And it took you three hours?" Lucy asked suspiciously.

Camila sighs, "I was talking with Lauren about her schooling and how it was going."

Lucy narrows her eyes at Camila. "I don't believe you."

"Of course you don't." Camila responds, making her way into the kitchen and grabbing a beer.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I can't do this anymore. I gave you another chance."

"And I've given you a ton of chances Lucy, do you know how messed up it is to hear from Hayley's dad that he really likes her girlfriend?" Camila asks softly.

"I'm not her girlfriend!" Lucy snapped. "How many times do I have to tell you that!"

Closing her eyes, Camila slams the fridge door closed. "I don't fucking believe you, especially with all the secrecy between you and her!"

Lucy growled lowly before standing up and leaving the house, slamming the door behind herself.

Dropping into the chair at the kitchen table, Camila closes her eyes.

"Dammit!" She slammed her hand angrily against the table.

It seemed like every time she turned around they were fighting over something else.

Lucy's phone beeped on the table and Camila picked it up suspiciously.

Her frown grows deeper as she reads a message from Hayley.

Hayley: I have some news to tell you.

Biting her lip, Camila decides to respond to the message.

Lucy/Camila: What's up?

Hayley: Taylor asked me to marry her.

Lucy/Camila: What did you say?

Hayley: I said yes. But my parents are going to kill me.

Biting her lip, Camila puts the phone down and stands up, grabbing a bottle of Jack instead.

She opened it and took a long drink.

How is she going to tell Lucy that she had sex with Lauren twice today because she thought the older girl was cheating on her.

She made a huge mistake and now she was going to pay for it.

Taking a long drink, Camila closes her eyes.

Lucy was never going to forgive her, ever.

Three hours later

Lucy finds Camila passed out drunk on the couch with an empty bottle of Jack beside her.

Lucy rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone off the table before going into the bedroom to get ready for bed.

Thankfully her dad had the kids for the weekend.

Lucy climbed into bed and curled up, picking up her phone to check her messages.

Frowning, she stares at the phone, she didn't read these messages which meant Camila had.

This hurt her and she didn't know how to react.

Swallowing thickly, she puts the phone down and tries to get comfortable.

She brought her knees up to her chest and squeezed her eyes shut.

She really needed to sleep because she had school in the morning.

She buried her face in the pillow and prayed for sleep to take her over fast.

When Camila wakes up she feels extremely sick go her stomach.

She got up and ran to the bathroom, losing the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

"Why'd you go through my phone?" Lucy asks from the doorway when Camila is done.

Camila leaned against the wall and coughed.

Sighing, Lucy fills a cup with water and offers it to Camila.

Camila slowly took the cup and took a long drink. "Thank you." She croaked.

"Why'd you go through my phone?" Lucy asks again.

"What?" Camila asked.

The older girl rolls her eyes. "You went through my phone."

Camila groaned and pressed her palm to her forehead.

"Why?" Lucy asks once more.

"I don't remember." Camila groaned before throwing up into the toilet again.

Sighing, Lucy moves over to Camila and holds her hair back.

Camila coughed as she finished throwing up.

"Take a shower, you reek of alcohol." The older girl says softly.

Camila nodded. She stood up, wobbling on her feet before stripping off her clothes and getting into the shower.

Lucy noticed the scratches on Camila's body.

"Why are you covered in scratches?" Lucy asks, narrowing her eyes at Camila suspiciously.

"Lauren." Camila mumbled. She was so hungover that she didn't have control of her words.

Tensing, Lucy fights back tears. "What!?"

"Huh?" Camila stood under the running water.

"You just said you got the scratches from Lauren." The older girl whispers, her heart broken.

"Yeah." Camila stumbled and fell against the wall.

"Fuck you," Lucy says before storming out of the room.

Lucy stopped in the middle of the living room and took a deep breath. She needed to calm down before she had to go to school.

Wiping her eyes, Lucy makes her way to the door after grabbing her bag.

She picked up her phone and car keys before leaving the house.

****

"I don't want to fight anymore," Camila says softly as she wraps her arms around Lucy's waist.

"You fucked Lauren." Lucy muttered, pulling away. "How could you?! You promised you wouldn't! You promised it would never happen!"

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "I know, I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You've done it twice." Lucy whispered brokenly.

"I wasn't thinking." Camila says softly. "I was jealous and was drinking."

"You never think!" Lucy snapped. "And I can't do this anymore!"

Swallowing thickly, the younger girl shakes her head and pulls Lucy close. "I'm so sorry."

Lucy pushed her away. "You're never sorry because you always do it again!" She sobbed, stepping away.

"Don't go." Camila begs, stepping closer. "I can't help how I feel about you and Lauren."

Lucy stepped back again. "You've hurt me too many times! I can't do it anymore!"

Camila keeps stepping closer until Lucy is stuck against the wall. "Don't say that, I'll do whatever it takes. I can't lose you."

Lucy pushed Camila back. "I can't do this anymore!" She yelled.

"Please," Camila moves closer and wraps her arms around Lucy. "I'm sorry."

Lucy pushed against Camila's shoulders. "No! You're not!" She yelled at the top of her voice.

The younger girl lets Lucy continue to hit her until she calms down.

Lucy broke down into tears. "I can't do it anymore!" She sobbed. "I cant!"

Camila just holds Lucy, resting her forehead against the side of her head. "Shh,"

"I can't!" Lucy began pushing against Camila's shoulders again. "I can't forgive you!" She got out of Camila's arms and ran to the front door.

The younger girl chases after her and grabs her arm gently. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"Let me go!" Lucy pulled her arm from Camila's hand. "You've done enough!"

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "If you leave I'll kill myself."

Lucy stopped for a brief moment before shaking her head and getting in her car. She started the engine and backed out of the driveway. She drove away before Camila could stop her.

"Fuck!" Camila yells before storming upstairs and grabbing the sleeping pills.

Pulling out her phone she sends out a mass text to Lucy, Dinah, Lauren, Ally, and Normani.

Camila: I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. Tell my kids I love them.

Putting her phone down she opens the bottle and swallows all of the pills before going to her bed to lay on it as she begins to feel tired.

Her mind began to get fuzzy and her vision blurred before her eyes fluttered closed and she drifted off to sleep.

She wasn't going to notice the multiple texts and calls from the girls.

Camila lay motionless on the bed as her phone buzzed and beeped with texts and calls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
68.7K 1.7K 28
Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to leave the drama of high school but she find...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
The Bet By S

Romance

13.4K 347 6
Camila is the preachers daughter and Lauren is the supposed bad ass of the school. What if Dinah and Normani make a bet with Lauren that she could ge...