Bad Things

Von caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

1.1K 25 6
Von caitlinneil7

Three months later

Lucy runs a hand through her hair and takes a deep breath. She had just gotten the triplets down for bed.

She went into her room and lay down on the bed, yawning.

"You know I could've taken care of them." Camila says softly, pulling Lucy close.

"I wanted to do it." Lucy mumbled.

Kissing the older girl's cheek, Camila pulls her closer. "At least they let us bring Braelynn home."

Lucy nodded, she yawned and curled up in Camila's arms.

"I love you." The younger girl whispers softly.

"I love you too." Lucy whispered, struggling to stay awake.

Camila holds Lucy close and lets her fall asleep.

She gently drew circles into the older girl's back with her fingers to help her relax.

It wasn't long before Lucy was sound asleep in Camila's arms, her head resting on the younger girl's chest.

Camila sighed. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and began scrolling through Facebook to pass the time.

After a few hours, Lucy wakes up and looks at a now sleeping Camila before moving to check on the babies.

All three of them were still asleep.

Smiling softly, Lucy moves over to Braelynn's crib and gently runs her fingers down her cheek.

Braelynn was the smallest of all three of them.

Lucy couldn't hide her smile. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of the sleeping baby. She checked the time too.

It was going on three in the afternoon.

"Hey," Camila says softly, leaning against the doorframe.

Lucy turned her head. "Hi. I said I'd meet Hayley in an hour or two for coffee." She told Camila.

Nodding, Camila walks further into the room and wraps her arms around Lucy's waist from behind. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lucy responded. "Will you be okay to watch the kids on your own while I'm with Hayley?"

Camila doesn't respond, kissing Lucy's neck and holding her close.

"Camila?" Lucy asked.

The younger girl hums in response, pressing harder kisses against Lucy's neck.

Lucy pulled away. "Stop." She said.

Frowning, Camila steps back and grabs Lucy's hand, turning her around. "Why are you pulling away?"

"Because I don't want you getting turned on and I'm not ready to help you in the way you want." Lucy said.

"I wasn't being sexual." The younger girl mumbles.

"I know. But you get turned on easily." Lucy responded.

Camila just turns and leaves the room, lately it seemed like she wasn't even allowed to kiss or touch Lucy without her thinking it was for sex.

"Camila?" Lucy followed her, sighing.

The younger girl doesn't respond, making her way into the bathroom and starting the shower.

Lucy sighed, she went into their bedroom to get changed.

"Come shower with me." Camila calls out softly.

"I thought you were mad at me." Lucy responded.

"I'm just upset, but come shower with me." The younger girl responds.

"Oh." Lucy swallowed, taking a deep breath.

"Are you coming or not?" Camila asks.

"Yeah." Lucy grabbed her towel and made her way into the bathroom.

Stripping her clothes, Camila steps under the warm water and waits for Lucy.

Lucy hung her towel up on the rack and removed her clothes, getting in the shower beside Camila. "Why did you want me to join you?" She asked.

Camila just pulls Lucy into her arms, burying her face in the older girl's neck.

"Camila?" Lucy asked.

"I just miss being able to hold you, to touch you." The brown eyed girl whispers.

"You held me last night and you can touch me." Lucy said, confused.

Camila just holds onto Lucy slightly tighter, her breathing slightly heavier.

"Camila?" Lucy frowned.

The younger girl begins shaking as tears begin to fall from her eyes.

Lucy frowned. "Camila, you need to tell me what's wrong."

"It's been four years." Camila sobs out.

"Four years?" Lucy repeated.

Swallowing thickly, Camila steps back and looks at Lucy. "Since they died."

"Oh." Lucy swallowed. She pulled Camila into her arms. "Do you want me to cancel my coffee with Hayley?"

Camila doesn't respond, curling into Lucy as the water falls over them.

"Camila?" Lucy asked.

"I can't make you cancel." The younger girl whispers.

"I'm sure Hayley will understand." Lucy responded.

Swallowing thickly, Camila steps back and grabs shampoo to wash Lucy's hair. "I don't want to make you cancel."

Lucy grasped Camila's shoulders gently and looked into her eyes. "Camila, Hayley will understand."

Camila's walls crumble and she can't fight her sobs as she drops into Lucy's arms.

Lucy stumbled slightly as she caught Camila. She rubbed Camila's back. "Shh."

Slowly, Camila relaxes and takes a deep breath. "I need you."

Lucy frowned. "What do you mean?"

"To stay home and hold me." Camila whispers.

"Okay." Lucy nodded. "I'll need to text Hayley and let her know."

Nodding slowly, Camila begins massaging the shampoo in Lucy's hair.

Lucy closed her eyes so the shampoo didn't go in them and irritate them.

After a few minutes, Camila finishes washing Lucy's hair and body.

Lucy opened her eyes and washed Camila's hair and body.

When they get out, Camila brushes her hair before moving over to her clothes and getting dressed.

Lucy wrapped her towel around herself and dried her body.

Moving into their room, Camila crawls onto their bed and curls into a ball.

Lucy followed Camila and got into some comfortable clothes before calling Hayley.

"Hey Luce, we still on for coffee?" Hayley asks as soon as she answers the phone.

"Um... I'm sorry, Hayley, something came up with Camila and I completely forgot about it. I'm sorry." Lucy said.

"It's fine. It would have just been nice to get away from Annie's constant screaming, y'know." Hayley responded. She sounded a little hurt and disappointed.

Closing her eyes, Lucy takes a deep breath. "I know, it's just today marks four years since Camila's family died and she's a wreck."

"Oh." Hayley swallowed. Lucy could hear Annie crying in the background. "I get it. It's okay." She lied.

"Have you tried calling Zayn?" Lucy asks, it was something they had talked about.

"No." Hayley admitted. "I don't want him near her."

"Maybe we can reschedule, see if your parents can watch her. Or I can even ask my dad. He just has Blake right now." Lucy says softly.

"Yeah sure." Hayley responded flatly as Annie's crying became louder.

Lucy bites her lip, she was torn between Hayley and Camila.

"I'll let you go." Hayley mumbled.

"How about, when Camila falls asleep, I come over?" Lucy asks softly.

"If you want to but this place looks like a bomb hit it." Hayley said. "I haven't had time to clean since all Annie does is cry."

"I'll drop by and help you clean up." The older girl responds.

"Only if you are sure." Hayley said.

"I am." Lucy responds immediately.

Lucy heard Hayley release a stressed breath. "Thank you."

"I'll be there soon. I have to go now." The older girl says softly.

"Okay, bye." Hayley mumbled, hanging up the phone.

****

Camila was still curled up in the bed when Lucy got back home, the younger girl fighting back tears.

Lucy sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. She pushed her hair out of her face and lay down. Hayley hadn't been kidding when she said her house looked like a bomb site because it literally did.

"You left." Camila whispers, her body slightly shaking. "I woke up and you were gone."

"I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't wake up for a while. You were out cold when I left." Lucy said softly.

Swallowing thickly, Camila moves closer to Lucy and curls into her. She couldn't find the words to tell Lucy about her nightmare.

Lucy ran her fingers through Camila's hair. "Let's just go back to sleep."

Nodding her head weakly, Camila buries her face in Lucy's neck and holds her close.

Lucy closed her eyes and let out a long breath. She couldn't figure out why she had been torn between Hayley and Camila earlier and it was irritating her.

"Don't leave." The younger girl asks weakly.

"I'm not going anywhere." Lucy mumbled.

Slowly, Camila relaxes and starts to fall asleep.

Lucy couldn't get to sleep, her mind was running wild.

She really couldn't figure out why she was stuck between Hayley and Camila.

She kept her eyes closed and gently rubbed circles into Camila's back, hoping to fall asleep.

After a few minutes she finally falls asleep.

When Camila woke up, she sat up and yawned, stretching, before getting up and leaving the room to get some food.

She heard Lucy in the nursery, the older girl was on the phone.

Camila frowned. Who was Lucy talking to?

"Yeah, no she's asleep. I should be able to come over soon. Just gotta finish getting the triplets ready." Lucy says into the phone while she changes Braelynn.

Camila got up and stood in the doorway, watching Lucy through the small gap.

Lucy hums as she places Braelynn back in her crib and moves over to Lucas. "I'll see if she wants to come but she's still asleep."

'Who is she talking to?' Camila thought.

"Alright, see you soon." The older girl says before hanging up the phone and turning her attention back to changing Lucas.

Camila pushed the door open and walked in. "Who was that?"

Lucy jumps slightly and turns to face Camila. "That was Hayley,"

"Oh." Camila nodded.

"We were planning on getting the babies together and going for a walk since it's warm out if you want to come." Lucy says with a soft smile.

Camila thought for a moment. "I wouldn't want to get in your way."

Putting the baby down, Lucy moves over to Camila and wraps her arms around her neck. "You won't, plus I want you there."

"But you should spend time with your friend." Camila responded.

Biting her lip, Lucy leans in and kisses her gently.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lucy.

Deepening the kiss, the older girl tangles her hand in Camila's hair.

After a few minutes, Camila pulled back. "When do we leave?"

"When we're ready." Lucy responds, playing with the baby hair on the back of Camila's neck.

"I'll go shower and get dressed then." Camila told Lucy.

"Can I join you?" Lucy asks softly.

Camila shrugged. "If you want."

Grinning, Lucy grabs Camila's hand and pulls her to their bathroom.

"We need towels." Camila said.

Nodding, the older girl leaves the bathroom and grabs two towels before walking back in.

Camila switched on the shower and turned the heat up.

Stripping her clothes, Lucy moves over to Camila and begins stripping her.

Camila stuck her hand under the water to check if it was warm enough.

"I need a little help." Lucy mumbles, trying to unbutton Camila's jeans from behind.

Camila retracted her hand from the water. "Help?" She asked.

"Your button is stuck." The older girl responds, pulling on the button again.

"Oh." Camila removed Lucy's hand and unbuttoned her jeans. "There."

"Thanks." Lucy says, kissing Camila's bare shoulder while pushing her jeans and boxers down.

"You're welcome." Camila said.

Stepping into the shower, Lucy pulls Camila in with her and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lucy.

Leaning back against the shower wall, Lucy deepens the kiss.

Camila tangled her fingers in Lucy's hair.

Moaning, Lucy pulls Camila even closer.

Camila moaned in response. She could feel herself hardening.

Their kiss quickly grows heated and Lucy slides her hand down between them, wrapping her hand around Camila's erection.

Camila's muscles twitched and she moaned.

Growling into the kiss, Lucy pulls away and looks into Camila's eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." Camila moaned.

Moving her hand slowly, Lucy leans in and kisses Camila once more.

Camila gasped, rocking her hips against Lucy's hand, moaning.

Lucy pulls away and bites her lip. "I want you."

Camila shivered. "Only if you are sure and with a condom."

Nodding her head quickly, Lucy swallows thickly and grabs the shampoo. "We should finish our shower."

"We can do it here." Camila said. "One of us just needs to get the condom"

"I'll get it." Lucy says, stepping out of the shower and grabbing her towel.

Camila nodded, leaning against the wall. She took a deep breath.

Lucy came back a few minutes later with a condom in her hand. "Hi,"

"Hi." Camila looked up at Lucy and smiled slightly.

Opening the condom, Lucy hangs her towel back up and makes her way back into the shower.

"Ready?" Camila asked.

Nodding her head, Lucy slides the condom onto Camila before crashing their lips together in a slow and passionate kiss.

Camila began rocking her hips against Lucy's.

Gasping, Lucy grips Camila's shoulders and jumps up.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lucy after guiding herself into the older girl. She began thrusting gently into her.

A loud moan escapes Lucy and she throws her head back against the shower wall.

Camila began thrusting faster, taking Lucy's moan as encouragement.

The older girl's moans grow louder as she buries her hands in Camila's hair.

It wasn't long before the two girls fell over the edge, moaning simultaneously.

Lucy lays her head on Camila's shoulder and tries to catch her breath.

Camila rested her head against Lucy's, slowly pulling out of the older girl.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy places a kiss on Camila's shoulder. "I love you."

Nodding, Lucy slowly lowers her legs to the ground before beginning to actually shower.
****

"Mommy, how come you no live with mama?" Remi asks Lauren, tilting her head to the side.

Lauren looked up at her daughter and pushed her glasses up her nose. She sighed. "Because Mama is with Lucy." She told her daughter softly, looking down slightly. "And Lucy doesn't like me." She said, releasing a long breath. "I just don't fit in with them."

Frowning, Remi goes back to coloring before pausing again. "But mama likes you."

"She doesn't like me in that way." Lauren said, feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. She lifted her pen in her left hand and went back to writing an essay for the college course she was taking.

"Yeah huh." The little girl responds softly.

Lauren simply shook her head and shifted in her chair.

Rolling her eyes, Remi goes back to coloring again.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me young lady?" Lauren said. A moment of realisation hit her: she was becoming her mother. 'Oh god.' She thought.

Remi just ignores her and continues coloring.

"Remi, I asked you a question." Lauren said.

"No mommy." The little girl responds.

Lauren let out a breath. "Okay. Just don't ever roll your eyes at me, it's rude. Okay?"

Nodding, Remi goes back to coloring once more.

Lauren tried to focus her attention back on her essay but she was really struggling. She regretted picking such a hard course but she had wanted a challenged - something to keep her going and something to hold onto when Remi was with Camila.

"Mommy, can we go swimmin?" Remi asks, tilting her head to the side.

"Um..." Lauren put her pen down. "Sure."

'Who cares if I fail the course?' She thought to herself.

Getting up, the little girl runs over to Lauren and holds her arms up. "Mommy!"

"What?" Lauren asked, lifting the little girl up.

"Can mama come swimmin too?" The  three year old asks innocently.

"Um... she's probably busy with Lucy and the new babies." Lauren told the girl. She didn't want to upset or disappoint her daughter, but it was true. "Let's go get Alice." She tried to distract her eldest daughter.

Frowning, Remi shakes her head. "Call mama."

"You can ask her." Lauren pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed Camila's number, handing her daughter the phone as they made their way into the only bedroom in the house where Annie was sleeping soundlessly.

"Mama," Remi says as soon as she hears Camila's voice.

"Hello, Remi, what's up, pumpkin?" Camila responded through the phone.

"Can you come swimmin with me and  mommy?" The little girl asks softly.

"Um... I'm kind of busy at the moment... maybe another time?" Camila suggested. "I'm sorry, pumpkin."

Frowning, Remi looks toward Lauren, tears filling her eyes. "B-but mama,"

"But what, Remi?" Camila asked. "I'm busy. I'm sorry."

A soft sob escapes the little girl, "You neber have time for me no more." She gets out before dropping the phone and burying her face in Lauren's neck.

"Shh." Lauren rubbed Remi's back. "It's okay. I'm here." She bent down carefully and picked up her phone. "Thanks a lot Camila." She said calmly into the phone. "I was trying to avoid her crying."

"What am I supposed to do? I'm busy." Camila responds.

Remi grips onto Lauren's shirt as she continues to softly sob.

"You could have told her that in a way that wouldn't have made her cry." Lauren muttered, bouncing Remi in her arms to try and calm her oldest daughter.

Camila sighs and the sound of her shifting is heard. "I can't do everything Laur."

"Neither can I. I need help too." Lauren scoffed in frustration and hung up on Camila rudely.

Remi had cried herself to sleep in Lauren's arms.

Lauren sighed and kissed Remi's head. She left the bedroom, with Remi in her her arms. The tiny girl was still fast asleep.

Walking back into the living room, she sits down on the couch with Remi still in her arms, holding the little girl close.

She kissed the top of Remi's head and sighed. 'What am I supposed to do now?' She thought.

Leaning back on the couch, Lauren looked at the time on her phone. It was going on noon, maybe she could just take a nap with Remi.

She dropped her phone gently on the coffee table and lay down on the couch with her daughter, closing her eyes.

****

Camila sighs as she gently rocks Braelynn, the tiny girl was the only one of the triplets still wide awake.

Braelynn stared up at Camila tiredly.

Running her finger gently along the baby's cheek, Camila smiles softly. "Go to sleep," she whispers to the three month old.

The baby yawned, her eyes fluttering closed.

Camila looked up at Lucy who was chasing Hayley across the sand. They had decided to take the babies to the beach and Camila had been left to watch all four babies while Hayley and Lucy had some fun.

Biting her lip, she watches them run around for a few more minutes before turning her attention back to Braelynn who was staring up at her.

"Come on, sleep now." Camila and softly, rocking the baby. She began humming softly.

Yawning, the three month old stretches in Camila's arms before curling into her and slowly starting to fall asleep.

Camila continued to hum until the baby was fast asleep in her arms.

Looking up, she watches as Lucy and Hayley both fall in the sand laughing. Is it wrong that she felt jealous and left out?

Hayley had fallen backwards into the soft sand and Lucy had fallen on top of the younger girl. Both of them were laughing loudly. Lucy rolled off of Hayley and they lay side by side, in the soft sand, staring at each other as their laughter died down. It was like a scene from a movie where the two protagonists realise they are falling for each other and this made Camila even more jealous which was ridiculous because Hayley wasn't into girls, everyone knew that, or was it all just an act?

Swallowing thickly, she lays Braelynn in the stroller with her brother and sister, glancing toward Annie who was asleep in her own stroller.

"Luce, I think I'm going to go home." She calls out to the older girl, trying to fight back the hurt she was feeling.

Lucy sat up and turned to Camila. "Why?" She asked. "I want you here."

Forcing a laugh, Camila shakes her head and stands up. "Sure feels like it." She mumbles as she gets the stroller ready. "I'm tired, I'll take the triplets with me."

"Oh." Lucy frowned. She got up and helped Hayley to her feet before walking over to Camila. "What's going on?"

The younger girl couldn't bring herself to look at Lucy. "Nothing, I'm just tired." She mumbles, double checking to make sure she has everything for the babies.

"Camila stop. I know for a fact you are lying to me. Tell me the truth, what's wrong?" She asked.

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "You wanted me to come with you and spend time with you but I've been sitting over here with the babies while you and Hayley run around." She responds, still not looking at Lucy.

"Would you like me to sit down and you can run around?" Lucy asked.

"No, I'm just going to take the babies home. You can stay and do whatever." The younger girl responds before starting to walk away with the stroller.

"Camila, stop this." Lucy said. "I'll spend some time with you if it makes you happy."

Stopping, Camila turns slightly and looks at Lucy with pain filled eyes. "Just forget it, you only wanted me to come and watch the kids so you could spend time with Hayley. Now I'm going home."

She walked away before Lucy could say anything.

"What was that about?" Hayley asked, frowning.

"I don't even really know." Lucy responds, running a hand through her hair.

Four hours later

Lucy walks into the apartment and shuts the front door, making her way into the nursery and seeing the triplets all sound asleep.

Smiling slightly, she leaves the room to find Camila.

The younger girl was curled up on their bed, staring blankly at the wall.

Lucy sat down on the bed beside Camila. "Hi." She said.

Camila glances toward her before looking back at the wall.

"Camila." Lucy said.

"What?" Camila asks, still not looking at Lucy.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

Shifting, Camila buries her face in the pillow. "Doesn't matter."

"It does matter if it's upsetting you." Lucy responds.

"I just felt so out of place with you and Hayley, I mean all I did the entire time was watch the kids while you and her were all over each other." Camila responds, keeping her face somewhat buried in the pillow.

"We weren't all over each other." Lucy said.

Tensing up, Camila sits up and looks at Lucy. "Yes you were."

"No, we weren't. What makes you say that?" Lucy argued.

Rolling her eyes, Camila gets up and goes to check on the triplets. Finding Braelynn wide awake.

Smiling softly, Camila leans down and picks the baby up. "Hi, pretty girl."

A small smile appeared on the little girl's face.

Carrying her back into the bedroom where Lucy is still sitting, Camila sits on the bed and rocks her gently.

"Camila? Please answer my question?" Lucy asked.

Sighing, Camila turns to look at Lucy. "Everytime I looked up you were both touching and hanging all over each other."

"It's what we do. We are good friends." Lucy said.

"You don't see me hanging all over Dinah or Ally like that." Camila responds calmly.

"You have a different kind of relationship with them." Lucy said calmly.

Sighing, Camila shakes her head and turns her attention back to Braelynn. "Just forget it."

"No." Lucy responded.

"What do you want me to say?" Camila asks in response, rocking Braelynn gently.

"Hayley and I are just friends. We have a strange relationship, that's all." Lucy stood up and left the room, not wanting to get frustrated.

Camila shakes her head, not believing it for a second. "Want a bath?" The younger girl asks, rocking the baby in her arms.

The baby giggled in response.

Smiling softly, Camila stands up and heads into the nursery, grabbing Braelynn's bath bag and a change of clothes.

"Luce, help me bathe Braelynn." Camila calls out to Lucy.

"I thought you were mad at me." Lucy called back.

Sighing, Camila carries Braelynn into the hall bathroom. "Please come bathe her with me?"

Lucy sighed and walked into the room.

Camila was in the process of heating up the water. "Will you strip her?"

Lucy nodded in response before moving over and taking her youngest daughter from Camila.

Braelynn releases a soft whine and kicks her feet while looking up at Lucy.

Lucy took off her daughter's clothes and wrapped her in a towel.

Testing the water, Camila nods before turning to face Lucy. "It's ready."

"And so is she." Lucy nodded.

Braelynn releases a soft grunt as soon as she is passed to Camila, kicking her feet.

Camila put Braelynn in the baby bath and held her up.

Moving closer, Lucy begins to gently pour water over the baby.

Braelynn stared up at her parents, kicking her feet every so often in the water. She was the only one of the triplets that didn't cry while being bathed.

Camila giggled. "Good girl."

Grunting, Braelynn shifts in Camila's hands and tries to push at Lucy's hand when she gets close to the umbilical cord.

Lucy stopped her hand and frowned.

"It's still tender." Camila tells her softly. "The doctor said that it would be since her's hasn't fallen out like it was supposed to."

"I can see that." Lucy muttered.

Braelynn coos softly and kicks her feet.

"I usually just squeeze the washcloth over her stomach and it keeps her from freaking out." Camila says softly.

"That doesn't clean it." Lucy said quietly.

Sighing, Camila looks up at Lucy. "That's what the alcohol swab is for."

"The what?" Lucy asked.

"The alcohol swab, when you get the wipe and gently wipe around the umbilical cord." The younger girl responds.

Braelynn releases a soft whine, signaling she's getting upset.

Lucy sighed. "Why didn't I know that?" She looked down shamefully.

"You would've if you weren't always with Hayley." Camila mumbles under her breath while moving to finish Braelynn's bath.

Lucy stood up and left the bathroom, angry with herself but more angry with Camila for attacking Hayley for no reason.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

255K 8.2K 9
A bet is a harmless thing, right? Sometimes, but not when it has been planned by Dinah and Normani. When Lauren and Camila made a bet with her bandma...
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
... Von Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
155K 3.7K 35
Lauren Jauregui: Meanest girl in school, known as being rude, daily smoker. Hidden is abused by her dad and is Itersex. Camila Cabello: Sweet girl...