Bad Things

By caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

3.2K 57 60
By caitlinneil7

Lucy was curled up on her bed, her hand resting on her stomach. Camila was right, she couldn't blame the younger girl for getting her pregnant again. But she also couldn't bring herself to tell her.

She hasn't even talked to Camila or anyone for that matter since that day four weeks ago.

Lauren had been avoiding them too. She thought Camila was angry with her.

Lucy slowly gets up and makes her way into the kitchen where Camila is making lunch for Remi.

Moving over to Blake, she slowly picks him up and kisses his forehead.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Camila asked softly. "Please talk to me."

Shifting the eight month old onto her hip, Lucy looks up at Camila before looking back down.

"Lucy, talk to me." Camila begged. "Please."

Taking a deep breath, Lucy looks up at Camila once more. "I'm pregnant." She whispers.

"What?" Camila asked, she didn't hear what Lucy said.

Clearing her throat, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes. "I'm pregnant." She says slightly louder.

Camila paled. "Oh my..." She trailed off.

Closing her eyes, Lucy fights back tears. "I'm sorry." She breathes out, putting Blake back in his playpen and running back into her room.

"Lucy, wait." Camila begged.

The older girl was quickly filling a bag with her clothes as she quietly cried.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" Camila asked, she stood in the doorway. "Please stop."

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks up at Camila, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"Why? Where are you going?" Camila asked confused.

Wiping her eyes, the older girl sits down on the bed. "I figured it would be best if I moved out. I mean you're trying to have a relationship with Lauren and I'm ruining that. I'm always ruining things."

"You're not ruining it. I did." Camila said.

Shaking her head, Lucy looks down and takes a deep breath. "No, I did."

"You did not, do you hear me? I got mad at her and scared her away. You did nothing." Camila said calmly, moving over to the bed. She lifted Lucy's head. "You did nothing." She repeated, leaning down and pecking Lucy's lips. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Gasping, Lucy leans into Camila and kisses her fully.

Camila shifted from one foot to the other.

Pulling away, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes and frowns. "You didn't mean that did you?"

"Mean what?" Camila asked, confused.

"When you kissed me, you didn't mean it." Lucy whispers before looking down.

"I meant it. Why do you always doubt me?" Camila asked

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks back up with tears in her eyes. "We were breaking up that day, how am I supposed to know if it's real or all in my head?"

"What's all in your head? I'm confused." Camila said.

"Us," the older girl whispers.

"We are real." Camila told her firmly.

Curling into Camila, Lucy breaks down into soft sobs.

Camila rocked them and rubbed Lucy's back. "Shh."

After a few minutes, the older girl relaxes and takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

"I know. I heard you." Camila said softly, she ran her fingers through Lucy's hair.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy sits up and looks into Camila's eyes. "You should probably get back to feeding Remi."

"Come get something to eat?" Camila asked softly.

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy gets up and follows Camila into the kitchen.

"What would you like?" Camila asked softly.

Shrugging, Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "It doesn't matter."

Camila stopped and turned to face Lucy. "Don't do this. Don't push me away."

Frowning, Lucy looks down and shifts slightly. "I'm not."

"It feels like you are." Camila said. "And it hurts. It really hurts."

Swallowing thickly, the older girl moves forward and wraps her arms around Camila's neck. "I'm sorry, I'm not pushing you away." The older girl whispers, looking into her eyes.

"Then talk to me." Camila begged, wrapping her arms around Lucy.

Leaning their foreheads together, Lucy takes a deep breath. "About what?"

"What you are feeling, right now." Camila said. "I don't like the silent treatment."

Moving closer to Camila, Lucy releases a soft sigh. "I'm scared."

"Scared?" Camila asked. "Why? Of what?"

Lucy closes her eyes and just presses their lips together, not wanting to answer that.

Camila pulled away and took a step back. "Tell me." She said firmly.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy steps back and looks down. "I'm scared that you won't want this baby or that I'll lose you completely to Lauren."

"You won't lose me." Camila said immediately. "Lauren's not here. You can't lose me to her if she's gone." Camila took a deep breath and swallowed. "As for the baby, it's my fault for not wearing the condom..." She sighed. "But we can keep it if you want to, I'm sure I'll learn to love it like I did with Blake."

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy places her hands on her stomach. "I don't believe in abortion."

"Okay." Camila nodded. "Now.. food?"

"I don't mind, make whatever." Lucy responds softly, moving over to Blake who was beginning to fuss.

"Okay." Camila turned and frowned when she didn't see Remi. She looked around for a moment before calling out the young girl's name. "Remi?"

"You shouldn't leave her alone, y'know." Zayn's voice made Camila jump. The girl turned and looked at him. He was holding Remi who was half asleep. "Anyone could walk in and kidnap her." The boy continued.

"Give me my daughter." Camila says, stepping toward him.

"Shh, you'll wake her." Zayn said, looking at the little girl in his arms. "She's as beautiful as Lauren, y'know. Shame you let her go." He looked at Camila. "Why did you?... let her go?"

Frowning, Camila pulls her daughter from Zayn's arms just as Lucy walks over. "Get out of my house."

"Hayley wasn't at Lucy's house that night." Zayn said, looking at Camila. He tilted his head to the side. "Where is she?"

Camila could smell the alcohol on his breath and see the difference in the size of his pupils.

"She was at Lucy's, if she wasn't there then I don't know where she is." The younger girl responds, stepping protectively in front of Lucy. "You need to leave before I call the cops."

"She's supposed to be your friend. Where is she?" Zayn asked. "I need to see her."

Camila turns to Lucy and passes her Remi. "Go into your room and lock the door." She whispers in the older girl's ear.

Lucy nodded, taking the two children to her room and locking the door.

Turning back around, Camila slowly moves toward Zayn. "I haven't talked to her since we moved into the house. She wanted to be alone."

"Aren't you worried? I am. She could be dead for all we know." Zayn said, straightening his back.

"Of course I care!" Camila snaps out angrily. "But you need to get yourself together and get the hell out of my house."

"Why? Aren't we friends? Or do you not care anymore?" Zayn asked.

"I care, but I am not talking to you until you are sober. Go home and call me when you are." Camila says calmly.

"I need to see her." Zayn said. "I need to know that she's okay."

Pulling out her phone, Camila dials Hayley's number.

They waited for a moment before Hayley's voice came through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hay, where are you?" Camila asks softly.

"I'm rehearsing with my band, remember the one I told you about?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, look, Zayn just showed up at my house wasted and is looking for you." Camila says softly.

"Oh." Was all Hayley said.

Taking a deep breath, Camila continues to watch Zayn. "I need you to come over and get him, he's asking about you."

****

"Mommy! Mama!" Remi cries out from her crib.

Camila came into the room. "Shh, you're okay, princess."

Holding her arms up, the two year old releases a soft sob. "Want mommy."

Lauren slowly makes her way into the  room, rubbing her eyes.

"Lauren, Remi wants you." Camila said.

Walking over to them, Lauren takes a deep breath and takes Remi into her arms.

Remi curls into Lauren immediately, sucking on her thumb while grabbing onto Camila's hand.

Camila gently squeezed Remi's hand and ran her fingers through Remi's hair. "You're okay."

After a few minutes, Remi relaxes and falls asleep between both girls.

Lauren moved to put Remi back in her crib.

"Hey," Camila says softly, pulling Lauren into her arms.

Lauren yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Leaning in, Camila kisses her slowly and passionately.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed.

Deepening the kiss, Camila leans down and grips Lauren's thighs, lifting her up and carrying her out of Remi's room, keeping their lips together in a heated kiss.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's neck.

Carrying Lauren into her room and laying the older girl down, Camila gently grinds down against her.

Lauren pulled out of the kiss, breathing heavily.

Moving her lips down Lauren's neck, Camila begins to suck on the green eyed girl's pulse, continuing to grind against her. Her erection quickly growing harder with every movement.

"Stop." Lauren breathed out.

Frowning, Camila moves off of her and sits on the edge of the bed.

Lauren picked herself up into a sitting position.

Swallowing thickly, Camila drops her head into her hands and takes a deep breath. She was really turned on now and knew she couldn't wake Lucy.

Lauren took a deep breath and swallowed.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" The younger girl asks, lifting her head and looking at Lauren.

"I don't want to have sex, is that such a crime?" Lauren mumbled.

Turning, Camila looks at Lauren fully. "No, it's just, I want to be able to make love to you."

"I don't want that right now." Lauren looked at Camila out of the corner of her eye.

Sighing, Camila moves over to Lauren and pulls her close. "Okay." She mumbles.

"I'm sorry." Lauren whispered.

"Let's just go to sleep." Camila responds, pulling Lauren closer, her erection against Lauren's hips.

Lauren swallowed and nodded. She closed her eyes.

When Camila woke up the next morning, she made her way into Lucy's room and frowned when she didn't find the older girl.

"Lucy?" Camila asked, leaving Lucy's room.

When she walks passed the bathroom, she hears the sound of puking.

She stopped and turned, knocking gently on the door. "Luce, you okay?" She asked softly.

"Door. Open." Lucy gets out before the sound of puking reappears.

Camila opened the door. "You okay?" She asked, moving over to Lucy and rubbing her back softly.

Coughing slightly, Lucy takes a deep breath and leans back against her. "I'm fine."

Camila kissed Lucy's head.

"I need to brush my teeth." The older girl mumbles.

Camila nodded. "Okay."

Getting up slowly, Lucy moves over to  the sink and brushes her teeth before turning to look at Camila. "I've never had morning sickness this bad." She mumbles.

"It'll get better, I promise." Camila says softly.

Lucy moves over to Camila and curls into her, rubbing her stomach.

Camila kissed Lucy's head. "Breakfast?" She asked gently.

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy releases a soft yawn. "The baby keeps kicking."

Camila gently rubbed Lucy's stomach.

Burying her face in Camila's neck, the older girl releases a soft sob. Her hormones were all over the place.

"Shh." Camila said softly, rubbing Lucy's back with one hand and her stomach with the other.

After a few minutes, Lucy relaxes and  steps back. "Can you make me an egg and cheese sandwich with bacon?"

Camila nodded. "Sure."

They make their way into the kitchen and Lucy sits down at the table, frowning when she sees Lauren.

"Morning, Laur." Camila kissed the back of Lauren's head before moving to make Lucy's breakfast.

"Morning, Camz." Lauren says with a soft smile.

Lucy looks down and glares at the table, rubbing her stomach.

"Lucy, don't be jealous." Camila said, noticing the look on Lucy's face.

Shifting, Lucy looks down and remains silent.

"Lucy." Camila said firmly. "Don't be jealous." She repeated.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks up at Camila before looking back down.

Camila sighed, she pushed her hair out of her face and shook her head before concentrating on making Lucy's breakfast.

Lucy looks down sadly before getting up and leaving the room.

"What's up with her?" Lauren asked, frowning as she watched Lucy go into her room.

"She's pregnant and really moody." Camila responds, finishing making Lucy's sandwich.

"She's pregnant?" Lauren turned back to Camila. "When?"

"Four months ago." The younger girl responds with a sigh.

"Wow." Lauren released a slow breath through her nose and pushed her glasses up her nose.

Nodding, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "I wish it never happened." She mumbles, not realizing Lucy had walked back into the room.

The older girl had tears filling her eyes. "Is that really what you want?"

Camila and Lauren both turned their heads simultaneously to look at Lucy.

Turning away, Lucy runs into her room and grabs her bag that she had packed when Camila was sleeping.

"Lucy? What are you doing?" Camila asked coming out of the kitchen and making her way to Lucy's room.

The older girl wipes her eyes and looks up at Camila. "You don't want this baby."

Camila stopped in the doorway and sighed heavily.

Her silence was all the answer Lucy needed to grab her bag and pick up her son before walking toward the door.

"Lucy, don't go? Please?" Camila begged.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy turns to look at Camila. "Why should I stay?"

"Because I love you and like I said 'I'll fall in love with this kid the same way I did Blake'." Camila said.

Shifting Blake, Lucy wipes her eyes again. "Kids." She breathes out, she hadn't had a chance to tell Camila.

Camila's eyes widened. "Kids?"

Nodding her head, Lucy pulls out a sonogram that has three different colored markers to point out the babies.

"Three?" Camila stared at the picture in shock.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy slowly nods her head.

"We can't afford three kids." Camila said.

Tears once again filled Lucy's eyes and steps back. "Don't worry, I'll just move back home." She breathes out. "Then you can just focus on Remi and Lauren."

Camila sighed, she was finding it really hard to juggle the two relationships.

"Blake, give mama a kiss goodbye." Lucy sobbed out.

Blake looked at Lucy cluelessly. He obviously didn't understand what was happening.

"Camila, come say goodbye to your son." Lucy breathes out.

Camila took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment before moving over and kissing Blake's head.

"Mama," Blake mumbles before babbling nonsense.

"I'll send someone to get the rest of my stuff." Lucy whispers, turning and opening the door.

Part of her hoped Camila would run after her and tell her they could do it.

Camila stood in the doorway watching Lucy walk away. She was glad they hadn't sold her house yet because they couldn't find a buyer.

Buckling Blake in, Lucy shut the car door and broke down. She should've known Camila wouldn't come after her, she wasn't Lauren.

****

Two years later

Camila hadn't seen or heard from Lucy after that night, to be honest nobody had.

"Mama can we get that?" Remi asks pointing at a box of lucky charms, the five year old looked a lot like Lauren except for her tan skin.

They were out getting groceries for the house.

"Ask Mommy." Camila said softly, reaching to bring a box of pasta off a shelf.

Remi turns to look at Lauren. "Mommy can I get that?"

"Blake stop pulling your sister's hair." Lucy's familiar voice fills the aisle.

Lauren looked at Remi, pushing her glasses up her nose and her hair out of her face. "You've already got Coco Pops." She said softly.

Whining, Remi looks up at Camila. "Her say no."

Camila's eyes widen when she walks into Lucy who is pushing one cart with two kids and has another girl with her pushing a second cart with two kids.

"Remi, don't whine." Lauren said firmly as she put two loaves of bread in the cart before going off to find the crepes and croissants.

"Oh, um hi." Lucy mumbles, looking down.

"Hello." Camila said.

Blake frowns and points at Camila. "Mama," he mumbles.

"Luce, Braelynn wants some of that S'mores cereal." The girl with Lucy says softly.

Biting her lip, Lucy reaches passed Camila to grab a box. "Thanks Hailee."

"How have you been?" Camila asked.

Lucy bites her lip and runs a hand through her hair. "Does it matter? You didn't come after me, hell you told me you loved me and didn't even care."

"You walked out on me. I didn't make you leave, you did that all on your own." Camila said.

"I left because you told Lauren you didn't want to have our kids." Lucy responds, tears filling her eyes.

She was still in love with Camila.

"You didn't tell me it was three." Camila responded.

"I didn't know until the day before! I was going to tell you but you were to busy with Lauren!" Lucy snaps out.

"That's a pack of lies." Camila snapped back. "You didn't go for a scan that day. You went for a scan a month before that."

Tensing up, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes. "My scans were monthly around the same time." She responds, she was so tired of being made to feel like shit. "I already had all of your friends texting me and leaving voicemails about how horrible I am. I don't need to hear it from you."

"What?" Camila frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"Mommy!" A beautiful little girl whines from beside Blake.

"Shh, Ro, you're okay." Lucy says softly, moving over to pick up the little girl. "I mean that Dinah, Ally, Normani, Zayn, even Hayley were messaging me and calling me a slut and a bitch."

"They wouldn't do that." Camila scoffed. "Especially not Hayley."

Lauren came back with a few items in her hands. She place them carefully into the shopping cart, as if they would break if she put them down to hard.

Pulling out her phone, Lucy pulls up screenshots of the messages.

Camila took the phone and scrolled through the messages, frowning.

Lucy rocks the two year old in her arms.

Camila glanced up at Lauren and turned the phone towards her. "Did you send this message?" She asked.

Lauren frowned. "I don't even have Lucy's number."

"That's your phone number." Camila responds with a frown.

"No it isn't." Lauren said, she pulled her phone from her jacket pocket and showed Camila. "That's not my number."

Frowning, Camila shakes her head. "Two years ago, this was your number."

Lucy sighs as she gently places Rowen back in the cart and kisses her forehead. "Hailee, can you finish the list? I have to talk to them."

"Sure." The girl, Hailee said. She smiled and took her shopping cart and walked away with the list in hand.

"Those messages were sent two weeks ago." Lauren said. "Not two years ago."

Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "Can I have my phone back? I need to get food for my kids."

Camila handed Lucy her phone, looking at Lauren suspiciously. The green-eyed girl looked down, feeling hurt that Camila didn't believe her.

"I should go," Lucy says softly.

"Mama!" Blake yells, pointing at Camila.

Lucy shook her head at her son and turned, pushing the cart away.

"Lucy, wait!" Camila calls out, chasing after her.

Stopping, Lucy turns to look at Camila. "What?"

"I'm sorry they were doing that, I'll make them stop." Camila said.

Biting her lip, Lucy looks down and swallows thickly. "Is it bad that I wish you were actually stopping me to tell me you love me?"

Camila shifted from one foot to the other. "I moved on. I'm sorry."

Forcing a laugh, Lucy shakes her head. "I'm so stupid." She whispers.

"You're not stupid." Camila said. "You just have to move on and get over us."

"You think I haven't tried? It's been two years and I can't get over you." The older girl says softly, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You'll just have to find a way." Camila said.

Shaking her head, Lucy walks off with the cart she had.

Camila sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She walked back over to Lauren who still had her head down. She was playing with a loose string on her skirt.

"Let's finish taking care of these groceries." Camila says softly.

Lauren lifted her head. "I didn't send those messages."

"Okay." Camila responds, beginning to push the cart.

Lauren followed behind Camila.

****

"Maybe you should just keep appearing randomly wherever they are." Hailee says, helping Lucy put the groceries away.

Sighing, Lucy runs a hand through her hair and looks at her best friend. "Haiz, that will just make me look like a stalker."

"Well then, I don't know what you should do." Hailee said.

Lucy finishes putting the last of the food away and sighs. "I have to go to work, are you sure you and Joe can handle them?"

"I'm sure." Hailee said with a nod.

Going into the girl's room, Lucy kisses their foreheads before going into the boy's rom and doing the same thing.

Grabbing her duffel bag, Lucy takes a deep breath and gets into her car before heading toward The Fox. She didn't work for a normal business, actually she worked for a strip club and her stripper name was XTC, which if you said it right sounded like ecstasy.

She swallowed and pushed her hair out of her face as she stopped her car in front of a red light.

Being a stripper was the only way she could get enough money into the house to take care of the kids without asking for help. To be honest it was hard for her to admit, but she needed help and the only person she would accept it from was Camila.

But Camila obviously didn't care anymore. Like the girl had said: she moved on.

It hurt, it really did. Knowing that Camila moved on. It made Lucy feel worthless and like Camila never actually wanted to be with her or loved her.

Pulling into the parking lot of the strip club, Lucy rushes inside, making it just in time to not have to pay the house fee.

"XTC, good to see you." One of the security guards says with a smile.

"Hey, Liam." She says, smiling back before rushing to the back room to get ready.

When Lucy gets called for a private lap dance, she's shocked to find Camila in the room.

"Alright you have me for three hours, which is going to be a thousand dollars. Rules are, there are no rules really except if you want anything sexual the price goes up." Lucy says, thankful that she was wearing a mask that covered half of her face.

"Lucy, I know it's you." Camila said, she stood up.

Tensing, Lucy backs into the door of the room and watches Camila cautiously. "Do you want your dance or not?"

"I don't want that dance. I just want to know why you are doing this. You're so smart, you could get a proper job." Camila said, she pulled a thousand dollars out of her bag and put it on the chair.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks down and fights back tears. "I can't take the money unless I actually give you that dance. There are cameras in here."

"Lucy those cameras don't work. I've been in here a million times, trust me they don't work." Camila said.

The older girl shakes her head and looks up slightly. "Why are you here? You have Lauren remember? I'm just a slut that shouldn't be of any concern to you."

"Just the money." Camila said, pointing to the piles of cash behind herself.

Forcing a laugh, Lucy shakes her head and turns to open the door.

"Lucy take the damn money." Camila snapped. She moved forward and grabbed Lucy's hand, pulling her back into the room and closing her door. "Take the money."

"Why do you care if I take it or not? Why now? What's so different today that you actually care than when I texted you two years ago when I went into labor?" Lucy asks taking off her mask as tears stream down her cheeks. "I went into labor alone and I almost fucking died! I almost died and you weren't there."

"I couldn't be there." Camila snapped. "You went to the hospital, I can't be in a hospital."

"Why? Why can't you suddenly be in a hospital? You were in one when I had Blake!" Lucy sobs out, dropping to the floor and burying her face in her hands.

"Because the hospital you went to with the other three was the one my parents and sister died in." Camila told her.

Lucy doesn't respond, she felt so weak from barely eating for two weeks and honestly she didn't know what to say. It's not like Camila would actually care anyways since she wasn't Lauren.

Camila knelt down in front of Lucy. "Stop." She pulled the girl's hand away from her face. "Take a deep breath. "

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks up at Camila weakly, her exhaustion showing in her dull eyes. If Camila looked close enough at Lucy's body, she would see how thin she truly was.

"Take a deep breath." Camila said calmly.

The older girl takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, leaning back against the door. "I have to give you your dance."

"No, you don't." Camila said softly. "Just take your money."

A loud knock on the door causes Lucy to tense up.

"XTC, either give the girl her dance or leave the room." Grant yells through the door.

Getting up quickly, Lucy swallows and looks toward Camila. "Yes, sir."

Camila sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I told you." Lucy whispers, moving over to Camila. "I can't take your money without the dance."

"What if I don't want the damn dance?" Camila responded.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy glances up toward the cameras before looking back at Camila. "Then I have to leave and if I make a thousand dollars tonight it goes straight to Grant."

"I told you, that camera doesn't work." Camila said. "I used to come here all the time when Hayley worked here, it doesn't work."

Shaking her head, Lucy swallows thickly. "Yes they do."

"No they don't." Camila said. "They have never worked."

"Do you want the dance or not Camila?" Lucy responds, running a hand through her hair.

"I don't know." Camila turned and rubbed her face with her hands.

Biting her lip, Lucy plugs her phone into the dock and looks at Camila. "Dance or no dance?"

"I don't know." Camila responded.

Lucy moves the money off the chair and moves over to her phone hitting play.

'Or Nah' by the Weeknd begins to play through the speakers.

Walking over to Camila, Lucy gently pushes her down into the chair, beginning to dance seductively as the music plays.

Camila swallowed, staring at a spot on the floor.

Lucy moves closer and grips Camila's shoulders, moving over her lap and grinding down against her slightly.

Camila continued to stare at the same spot on the floor, not allowing herself to become turned on.

"You can keep talking," Lucy mumbles, standing up and turning, grabbing Camila's hands and placing them on her hips as she drops down, grinding her ass down against the younger girl.

Camila closed her eyes. "I don't even know what I was saying." Camila whispered.

"Something about the cameras." Lucy responds, grinding down against her slightly harder, feeling the growing erection beneath her.

The older girl keeps her grip on Camila's hands and slides them to her thighs, grinding down harder as the song becomes more sexual.

"You have two more hours of this." Lucy says as she continues her movements.

Camila took a deep breath. "They don't work, I'm telling you, they have never worked."

Turning back around, the older girl slides her hands down Camila's chest. "Yes they do." She breathes out, straddling Camila's lap and continuing to move against her as the music changes.

'Earned It' by the Weeknd begins to play causing Lucy to begin moving differently.

"They don't." Camila argued.

A soft moan escapes Lucy when Camila tightens her grip on her thighs and causes her to grind down harder. "Prove it," she whispers in Camila's ear, hoping that would make Camila fuck her.

Camila pulled her hands away from Lucy's legs. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, using the small device to hack into the clubs system. She pulled up the cameras and turned the phone to Lucy. "See, They don't work." And sure enough Camila was right the cameras for the room they were in were off.

Biting her lip, Lucy closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Grant showed me that they work." She breathes out as she continues her movements.

"He must have showed you a different camera because they don't work." Camila said firmly.

"Does that mean you don't want the rest of your dance?" The older girl asks, grinding down harder against Camila's erection.

Camila was quiet for a moment before nodding she reached down for the money and placed it firmly in Lucy's hands.

"I can't take the full amount." Lucy mumbles, taking out out three hundred only and moving over to grab her phone.

She left the room before Camila can say or do anything.

"XTC! Your dance was cut short, give me that three hundred along with seven hundred out of what you make tonight." Grant snaps out, grabbing her arm roughly.

Swallowing, Lucy closes her eyes and nods weakly. "I'm sorry."

Camila came out of the room.  She pushed through the crowd towards Lucy and her boss. "Hey, jackass, she earned that money fair and square, you have no right to take it from her." She moved around to Lucy and sneakily slipped the rest of the money into Lucy's clothes without Lucy or her boss noticing.

Lucy swallowed thickly and shook her head. "Don't." She whispers to Camila.

Grant tenses angrily, his grip on Lucy's arm tightening. "Make that whatever you make tonight." He growls out before storming toward his office.

Tears fill Lucy's eyes and she turns to look at Camila. "Thanks a lot."

Camila released a breath through her nose. "Why do you work for him? He's a jackass."

"Because I didn't graduate high school." Lucy responds.

"You're smarter than you think. You can get a job anywhere you want if you put your mind to it." Camila said.

Shaking her head, Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "I can't get a job without a diploma or GED."

"Yes you can." Camila said.  "You're a determined and stubborn person, if you put your mind to it you can do anything."

"Calling XTC to the stage." The announcer calls out.

Biting her lip, Lucy looks at Camila. "I have to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
45.6K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
214K 5K 37
Lauren is the school badass. She's known for hooking up with girls and fighting with guys. Everyone fears her and she doesn't have many friends.. Peo...