Bad Things

By caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

3.7K 68 57
By caitlinneil7

Camila sighs as she walks through yet another house, Lucy and Lauren were supposed to come with but neither girl was answering their phones.

"What do you think?" The woman showing her the house asked.

"It's really nice, I just can't say anything until my roommates show up." Camila responds.

"Oh." The woman nodded. "Okay."

Just as the woman says that, Lauren and Lucy show up with the kids.

"Finally, I didn't think either of you were coming." Camila breathes out.

"I can't drive." Lauren said. "I needed a ride."

"I offered you a ride and you told me to go ahead without you." The younger girl responds with a frown.

"Because I wasn't dressed and Remi was still sleeping." Lauren responds.

Sighing, Camila just shakes her head and turns back to the realtor. "Do you mind walking us through again?"

"Sure." The woman nodded.

After a quick walk through, Camila bites her lip and looks at both girls. "What do you think?"

"It's too big." Lauren said. "We don't need a house this big."

Lucy nods her head in agreement. "There's only going to be five of us living here unless you got more people pregnant."

Camila's eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head. "Not that I know of."

Lauren looked at Lucy and frowned. "That was mean."

Rolling her eyes, Lucy ignores Lauren. "What's next?"

Looking down, Camila shifts uncomfortably before moving away to talk to the realtor.

Lauren sighed and walked away to investigate the house on her own with a sleeping Remi in her arms.

After a few minutes, Camila walks up behind Lauren and pulls her back against her. "We're going to the next place, it's closer to the school." She whispers in the older girl's ear.

Lauren nodded. "Okay."

After a few houses, they finally decide  on one that they all like.

"This is it." Camila breathes out after signing all the papers and handing over the money.

Lauren swallowed. "What about the houses we live in?"

"We can sell them, we will have extra money." Camila responds.

Lauren nodded. "Okay."

"Mama!" Remi whines, kicking her feet angrily in Camila's arms.

"What is it, princess?" Camila asked softly.

"Eat!" The two year old yells out, tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Shh." Lauren ran her fingers through Remi's hair. "Don't shout."

The little girl kicks her feet again and buries her face in Camila's neck, releasing a soft cry.

Lauren sighed and looked down at her feet. Remi was usually such a quiet girl. She never cried unless she was sick.

"She's warm." Camila says with a frown as she shifts the little girl in her arms.

Lauren lifted her head, she gently presses her hand to Remi's forehead and nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Remi tiredly rubs her eyes and reaches for Lauren. "Eat!"

Lauren took Remi from Camila. "Okay, princess. How about some soup?"

Nodding her head, the little girl lays her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Let's go back to your place and make her food. I have to get the furniture and everything sent here." Camila says softly.

Lauren nodded, holding Remi close.

****

"So, are you and her together because if you are what we're doing is considered wrong." Lucy mumbles as Camila kisses down her throat.

Camila lifted her head. "I don't know what we are. She doesn't tell me stuff like that. All of her attention has been on Remi and school."

Shifting beneath Camila, the older girl gasps slightly upon feeling Camila's erection pushing against her thigh.

"You really need to calm down." Lucy said.

Frowning, Camila looks at Lucy. "What do you mean?"

Lucy gave Camila a look and rolled her eyes. "Your dick." She said bluntly. "We can't make out without you getting hard."

"Is that a bad thing?" The younger girl asks with a frown.

Lucy nodded. "You need control."

"I haven't had sex since you got pregnant, so sorry if I get horny." Camila mumbles.

"Can you get off me? I need the toilet." Lucy asked, brushing off Camila's statement.

There was a knock at the front door and Camila sighed. Getting up, she left Lucy's room and made her way to the door. She pulled it open to reveal a distressed Hayley.

"Help me?!" The redhead begged.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks in confusion, pulling Hayley into the house.

"Zayn and I... we... y'know..." Hayley said in a panic. Talking about it made her uncomfortable. "... now I'm pregnant..."

Lucy chose that moment to walk into the room and stares at Camila in disbelief. "Wow."

Camila turned slightly. "This wasn't me. She's not gay and she's my best friend, that would just be weird."

Nodding, Lucy glances toward Hayley. "Then who?"

"Zayn, my old roommate." Camila said.

Hayley shifted nervously and looked down. "I'll go." She began making her way to the door. "I'm sorry to have bothered you."

Camila quickly reaches forward and grabs Hayley's hand. "Don't go."

Hayley stopped and turned slightly. "I don't want to cause a fight."

"You won't, just tell me what happened." Camila responds softly.

"Um..." Hayley turned completely to face Camila, glancing at Lucy.

"It's fine Hay, I live here right now." Camila responds with a smile.

"You know how a baby is made." Hayley mumbled. "That's what happened."

"Well yeah, considering I have two." The Cuban responds.

"Well, that's what happened." Hayley repeated. "Help me, please."

Running a hand through her hair, Camila frowns. "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know." Hayley said. "I'm scared."

"Do you want the kid?" The younger girl asks softly.

Hayley was quiet for a moment before shaking her head. "Not right now."

"Then I'll take you to the clinic, only if you've talked to Zayn." Camila responds softly.

Hayley closed her eyes and dropped her head. "He left town. I told him last night and he literally walked out on me. He said he wasn't ready and it wasn't supposed to be a long term thing. He said we were just a fling. I thought he loved me. I loved him." Hayley's voice became weak as a tear slipped out of her eye.

Pulling her close, Camila takes a deep breath. "I'm so sorry."

Hayley broke down in Camila's arms, sobbing into the younger girls shoulder.

"I've got you." Camila says softly, rubbing her back.

"I can't do this." Hayley whispered.

Sighing, Camila cups her cheek and looks into her eyes. "Get some sleep, you can stay in the guest room. Tomorrow we'll call about you going to the clinic."

****

"What did you want me to do Luce? She needs me." The younger girl says as she fixes her side of the bed.

"She's big enough to take care of herself." Lucy responded.

Frowning, Camila climbs into the bed and pulls Lucy close. "What if it was you and instead of being here for you and Blake, I bailed?" She asks, looking into the older girl's eyes.

"I don't know." Lucy said.

Lifting Lucy's head, Camila leans in and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Things were quickly heating up and Camila soon found herself and Lucy completely naked. She was buried between Lucy's thighs as they had sex, thrusting into the older girl fast yet gently.

Their bodies were almost one as they continued moving and releasing soft moans between kisses.

Suddenly, Camila's phone begins going off

Groaning, Camila pulls away and goes to reach for her phone, stopping her thrusts.

"Ignore it and fuck me." Lucy moans as she rocks up against Camila.

Gasping, Camila turns her attention back onto Lucy and picks up her speed, the bed shaking beneath them.

Her phone continued to buzz on the bedside table but they couldn't hear it over the sound of the bed creaking.

Lucy's moans were growing louder and louder with every thrust and it wasn't long before she was coming hard.

Continuing her thrusts, Camila chases after her own release. Her hips stuttering as she finally reaches it.

Burying her face in Lucy's neck, Camila gives one final thrust before collapsing against Lucy, remaining buried inside her.

Lucy gasped for air. "Oh god." She breathed.

By the time they were done, Camila had five missed calls from Dinah.

Pulling out slowly, Camila takes off the condom she had on and throws it in the trash bin.

"Shit," she mumbles upon noticing the missed calls, picking up her phone and redialing Dinah.

She got Dinah's voicemail and became even more worried.

Suddenly, Dinah's name appears across her screen again and she quickly answers it. "Dinah? What's wrong?"

"We had to take Remi to the hospital." Dinah said immediately. "She got a lot worse."

"I'm on my way." Camila says before hanging up and rushing to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked.

Pulling on a clean shirt, Camila looks toward Lucy. "They had to take Remi to the hospital." She breathes out before her eyes widen. "Shit, I didn't ask which hospital!"

"Call her again." Lucy said. She rolled onto her side and closed her eyes.

Moving over to the bed, Camila leans down and kisses Lucy before leaving the room and calling Dinah once more.

By the time she gets to the hospital, finds Lauren who is a nervous wreck.

"Hey, I'm here. What has the doctor said?" Camila asks immediately as she pulls Lauren into her arms and rubs her back, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple.

"They haven't said anything." Dinah said for Lauren.

Nodding, Camila just holds Lauren close, rubbing her back.

Lauren was sobbing. She could barely breathe through her sobs.

"I've got you." Camila breathes out, trying not to break down herself.

Dinah rubbed Lauren's back softly. "She'll be okay, Laur."

Lauren buried her face in Camila's neck as she continues to softly sob.

"It's okay," Camila whispered repeatedly, rocking her and Lauren.

"What's wrong with her?" Lauren sobbed, she was shaking.

"I don't know." Camila whispers softly.

It wasn't long before the doctor came to talk to them and explained that in some cases the flu can be very bad especially in small children.

"How did she even get the flu?" Lauren mumbled to herself, staring down at her hands.

Camila just kisses Lauren's forehead and holds her close. "I don't know."

****

Three weeks later

Camila puts down the last box and tries to catch her breath, they had finally moved into the house and she was doing most of the heavy lifting.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead and let out a long breath.

"You should take a shower," Lucy says rubbing Camila's shoulders.

"I have to help you unpack." Camila said.

Rolling her eyes, Lucy wraps her arms  around Camila's neck. "Or we can take a hot shower."

"What about unpacking?" Camila said. "There's still more boxes to come in."

"Lauren can do that herself." Lucy said.

"That's not fair." Camila said.

Pouting, Lucy slides her hands down Camila's chest, continuing down to the top of her jeans. "Dinah will be here soon."

"Lucy, stop." Camila said as Lauren came through the front door.

"Camila, Zayn is here." Lauren said. Putting a box of Remi's clothes down.

Sighing, Lucy steps back and shakes her head before storming off to what would be her room.

Zayn came in behind Lauren. "Mila, have you seen Hayley?"

"Why should I tell you?" Camila asks in response, she was still pissed at him.

"Because I've made a big mistake and I have to fix it." Zayn said.

"She's at Lucy's old place." The younger girl responds.

"Thank you." Zayn said. "Is she okay?"

Camila shakes her head and walks away.

"Mila?" Zayn frowned.

Lauren bit her lip and went back to the car to grab more boxes.

"Mila, please. I need to know if she's okay." Zayn begged, following Camila.

"Then go fucking find out yourself!" Camila snaps out, glaring at him.

"Why are you mad at me?!" Zayn asked.

Running her hand through her hair, Camila takes a deep breath. "She fell in love with you and got pregnant. When she told you, you said it meant nothing and ran for the hills!"

Zayn sighed, he ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't mean to let it get that far."

"Just go, I can't stand the sight of you right now." The younger girl snaps out.

"Fine, but if you ever need help, don't come crawling to me." Zayn said before leaving.

Making her way into Lucy's room, Camila frowns upon seeing her curled up on the bed. "Luce?"

Lucy shifts slightly and sniffs, a sign that she was crying.

"Luce." Camila sat on the edge of the bed. "Talk to me, what's going on?"

Rolling over to face Camila, the older girl looks at her with tear filled eyes. "You haven't touched me or even spent time with me since Remi went to the hospital." She whispers, her lower lip trembling.

"I'm sorry." Camila whispered. "I just wanted to make sure she and Lauren were okay."

"But what about me or Blake?" Lucy breathes out, fighting back more tears.

"I'm sorry." Camila said. "I couldn't be in two places at once."

Nodding her head weakly, Lucy shifts so she's laying on her stomach and buries her face in the pillow as she completely breaks down.

Camila reached out and gently placed her hand on Lucy's back. "I'm sorry." She repeated. She retracted her hand and got up. Leaving the room, she closed the door quietly behind herself, not wanting to upset Lucy further.

What she doesn't realize is that by her leaving the room instead of staying and holding Lucy, she is completely breaking the older girl's heart.

Camila pushed her hair out of her face and let a long breath out through her mouth.

"You should go spend some time with her." Lauren says softly.

"We still have to unpack and there is still more boxes to come in and I think I should check on Hayley. I don't want Zayn to hurt her." Camila said.

Sighing, Lauren moves over to Camila. "And Lucy needs you."

"I can't let you do all the work." Camila said.

"Dinah's almost here." The older girl says in response. "And she's bringing Ally and Mani."

Camila sighed.

"So go spend time with Lucy." Lauren says softly.

Camila rubbed her face with her hands.

"Camz, I'm serious." The older girl says, looking at Camila with a slight frown.

"I know you are." Camila said with a nod.

Blake began crying from his bassinet.

"I'll get him." Ally says as her and Dinah walk inside with Normani right behind them.

"I think I can get my own son." Camila said.

Lauren steps in front of Camila and looks into her eyes. "Go be with Lucy, she needs you."

"My son needs me too." Camila said. "And so do you. And Remi. And Hayley. Everyone needs me... but there is only one of me. I can't be everywhere at the same time."

"I know, but go be with Lucy, stop putting it off." Lauren says calmly as Ally picks up Blake who immediately calms down.

Camila pushed her hair out of her face. "Fine." She turned and walked to Lucy's room.

Lucy was laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling when Camila walked in.

"Lucy, I'm sorry." Camila lay down on the bed beside Lucy.

The older girl immediately moves so that she's curled up against Camila's side and buries her face in her neck.

Camila gently rubbed Lucy's back. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay." Lucy whispers quietly, running hand along Camila's stomach.

Camila kissed the top of Lucy's head. "Get some sleep."

Shaking her head, Lucy slips her hand under Camila's shirt and rubs her bare stomach gently.

"Lucy, stop." Camila said. "You need a good night's sleep."

"I'm not doing anything." The older girl mumbles tiredly, continuing to run her hand along Camila's stomach.

"Stop moving your hand, please." Camila asked.

Frowning, Lucy lifts her head and looks at Camila. "Why? It's soothing me."

Camila sighed. "Never mind then."

Shifting, Lucy curls into Camila again and continues rubbing her stomach.

Camila gently rubbed Lucy's back and closed her eyes. Her muscles relaxed.

Eventually, Lucy's hand stopped moving and the older girl fell asleep.

****

"Ugh school." Camila mumbles, glaring at the school building.

"We only have a few months left." Lauren said.

Shrugging, Camila continues to glare at it. "Still hate it." She responds.

"Grow up." Lauren said, grabbing her backpack and climbing out of the car. She was the kind of person who loved to learn and didn't understand why people hated school.

Growling under her breath, Camila gets out of the car and follows behind Lauren, grabbing her arm and turning her around. "You have no idea why I hate school. Don't fucking tell me to grow up."

Lauren flinched at the anger in Camila's voice. She pulled her arm from Camila's hand and quickly walked away.

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath, flinching when she feels Lucy's hand on her lower back.

"Calm down, it's just me." Lucy says softly.

"I didn't mean to get angry at her." Camila sighed.

Nodding her head, Lucy moves so she's standing in front if Camila and wraps her arms around the younger girl's neck. "I know, but you need to take a deep breath or find a way to calm down because your entire body is shaking."

Camila closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Shhh," Lucy leans in and kisses her slowly and passionately, tangling her hands in Camila's hair.

Camila couldn't help but kiss Lucy back.

When the kiss grows heated, Lucy begins walking Camila back until she bumps into the back door of the SUV.

Camila pulled out off the kiss. "We are at school. We should stop."

Pouting, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes. "That's never stopped us before." She breathes out, sliding her hand down to rub the extremely hard bulge in Camila's now real tight jeans. "Besides, nobody will see anything if we get in the back and lay the seats down."

"I need to check on Lauren." Camila said. "I feel really bad for getting angry at her."

"Can you at least fuck me first? Or am I going to always be second to Lauren?" Lucy asks in frustration.

"I spent the entire night with you last night." Camila said. "And all of yesterday."

"Actually no, we were unpacking all day yesterday and last night you only came to me when Lauren told you to." Lucy responds, stepping back and shaking her head.

Camila sighed. "Fine. I'll fuck you... but don't blame me if you get pregnant because there isn't a condom."

Lucy doesn't respond, climbing into the back and laying down the seats.

Camila pushed her hair out of her face and climbed into the car behind Lucy, closing the door.

Laying down on the seat, the older girl watches Camila. She couldn't help it if she got jealous of Lauren.

"What?" Camila asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Pulling Camila down against her body, Lucy kisses her roughly and needily.

Camila reached between them and unbuttoned Lucy's jeans as well as her own.

Lifting her hips, Lucy pushes them off along with her barely there panties, spreading her legs to signify that she wants Camila.

Camila pushed her jeans and boxers down. She ground down against Lucy.

Moaning, the older girl pulls out of the kiss and reaches between them, wrapping her hand around Camila's erection and beginning to slide her hand up and down the length.

"I want you to come inside me." Lucy breathes out as she pulls Camila's erection toward her entrance.

Camila's muscles quivered and she let out a loud gasp.

Releasing the younger girl, Lucy pulls her close. "Fuck me like you mean it." She purrs out.

Camila closed her eyes and took a deep breath, swallowing.

Spreading her legs even further apart, Lucy looks up at Camila expectantly. "Fuck me Mila."

"Why are you so obsessed with me fucking you?" Camila asked.

"Because I know you'll never make love to me." Lucy whispers, her eyes filling with sadness. "Now hurry up and fuck me."

"What do you mean?" Camila asked confused.

Closing her eyes, Lucy takes a deep breath. "You will never be in love with me like I am in love with you." She says before shifting beneath Camila. "Now can we just get this over with? That way I can swallow up my pride when you go straight to Lauren afterwards."

Camila sat up. "Is that what you think of me?"

Sighing, Lucy sits up and switches their position so she's straddling Camila's hips. "No, can we just forget this conversation?" She asks, moaning as she slides herself down Camila's thick meat. "Fuck," she gasps as Camila fills her to the hilt.

Camila just sat there. She felt hurt by Lucy's comment.

Sighing, Lucy lifts Camila's head and looks into her eyes. "I don't think that about you. It's just, you're always more worried about Lauren and Remi." She says softly.

Camila sighed. "I can't help it. I've not been in Remi's life for that long and I've had a crush on Lauren since I met her."

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks down as tears sting at her eyes. "Then we should hurry up." She barely gets out, her voice cracking slightly.

"I'm sorry." Camila whispered.

Lucy doesn't speak as she begins forcing herself to ride Camila, honestly she hated being on top because that meant Camila didn't want her.

Camila closed her eyes and leaned back in the seat. She covered her face with her hands.

Noticing Camila's reaction, Lucy stops what she's doing and moves off of her, beginning to grab her things as tears fill her eyes.

Camila grabbed her hand gently. "Stop. We'll finish."

Stopping, Lucy drops her jeans and panties, keeping her head down. Doing this made her feel used, like Camila didn't even truly want her.

Camila gently pushed Lucy so she was lying down. She pushed into Lucy's entrance and began thrusting rough and fast.

The older girl pulled Camila down and buried her face in her neck as tears streamed down her cheeks. Moans escaping her lips as she forced herself to meet every thrust.

It wasn't long before the two girls came, breathing heavily. Both girls felt hurt and upset.

As soon as Camila pulls out of her, Lucy quickly pulls on her clothes and wipes her eyes. Struggling to button her jeans as her eyesight becomes blurry.

Camila gently placed her hand on Lucy's. "I'm sorry." She said. "I'm not very good at this. I'm stretching myself too thin and I can't keep up."

"Don't apologize. I was stupid to think you would ever love me or care about me." Lucy chokes out before getting out of the car and rushing off, not even taking her phone, schoolbag, or wallet.

Camila moved to follow her but her jeans and boxers were still down. Quickly fixing that, she gets out of the car and chases after Lucy.

The older girl hadn't even gone in the direction of the school. Instead she went through the woods and up a steep hill before staring at the rocky shores below.

"Lucy!" Camila slowed her pace to a walk. "Stop, please."

Lucy stops at the edge of the cliff and just stared down at the water, her body shaking from her tears.

"Lucy, please, step backwards towards me." Camila begged.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy just continues to stare at the water below. "You should be taking care of Lauren." She spits out, feeling like Camila didn't really want to be there.

"She can wait." Camila said immediately.

Stepping back slightly, Lucy continues to stare at the water. She didn't realize that the rocky part of the cliff beneath her was cracking slowly.

Camila slowly edged forward. "Please step back." Camila begged, noticing the cliff cracking.

One wrong step and Lucy would fall to her death. Sure there was water below but below the water was more sharp and pointy rocks.

Closing her eyes, Lucy turns to look at Camila, her eyes widening as the ground below her made a cracking sound and began to shake.

She was frozen with fear as she started to slip. "M-Mila!" She cried out, throwing her hands out toward Camila.

Camila reached out and grabbed Lucy's hands.

Gripping onto Camila, Lucy releases a scream as the ground beneath her collapses and she's left hanging over the new edge, holding onto Camila's hands.

Camila struggled to pull Lucy over the edge.

After a few minutes, Lucy was laying on the ground beside Camila, sobs wracking through her entire body.

Camila took a deep breath breath and sat up. She turned to look at Lucy. "Are you okay?"

Shaking her head, Lucy continues to lay on the ground as she tries to calm down.

Camila moved over and wrapped her arms around Lucy. She rocked them and whispered comforting things in Lucy's ear. "Shh."

Calming down, Lucy closed her eyes and relaxed against Camila. Wishing the younger girl loved her.

"You're okay, you're safe. I've got you." Camila said softly. "Let's go home and relax."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Bet By S

Romance

13.5K 349 6
Camila is the preachers daughter and Lauren is the supposed bad ass of the school. What if Dinah and Normani make a bet with Lauren that she could ge...
215K 5.1K 37
Lauren is the school badass. She's known for hooking up with girls and fighting with guys. Everyone fears her and she doesn't have many friends.. Peo...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

615K 16K 36
45.8K 1.1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...