Bad Things

By caitlinneil7

They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

4.6K 97 56
By caitlinneil7

Camila glares at a student that won't stop staring at her, she must be new.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she made her way to her home room class.

Of course, the teacher moved their seats around so she has to sit by Lauren pretty much every class she has now.

Lauren was already in her seat with her head down on the table.

Sitting down, Camila glares at the desk.

She heard Lauren sniff.

Sighing, Camila subtly slides her right hand under the desk and rests it on Lauren's thigh.

She felt Lauren's muscles tense and the older girl lifted her head a little.

Camila glances at Lauren and forces a smile, rubbing her thigh gently before  leaning over and whispering in her ear. "I heard that you like me through Ashley."

Lauren froze, how did Camila know Ashley?

"Is it true?" Camila breathes out, rubbing Lauren's thigh.

Lauren swallowed and closed her eyes. She dropped her head and nodded.

Leaning closer, Camila slides her hand down Lauren's thigh, just resting it between both of her thighs. "You're beautiful."

Lauren's heart raced in her chest and she looked at Camila out of the corner of her eye.

As soon as the teacher walks in, Camila pulls away and avoids looking at Lauren.

Lauren dropped her head back onto the table. She really didn't want to be in school.

"Pay attention." Camila mumbles.

Lauren was silent. She kept her head down.

The teacher started talking about something Camila couldn't care less about.

"Lauren, sit up, please." The teacher said after she'd noticed Lauren's head on the table.

The green-eyed girl didn't move which was strange because she always followed the rules.

The teacher moves to touch Lauren but backs away when Camila glares at her.

"Lauren." The blonde teacher said. "Please sit up."

Lauren didn't move.

Camila gently squeezes Lauren's thigh, nudging her subtly and causing the green eyed girl to sit up.

The teacher moved back to the front of the room.

Halfway through the lesson, Camila becomes frustrated as she struggles with the worksheet.

You see, everyone thought she never did the work or handed in her homework but she did. She just didn't  do it in class or hand in the work when there were others around.

She couldn't help but glance at Lauren who was staring down at the worksheet, her pen hanging from her mouth.

Shifting, Camila begins to rub her thigh again, watching Lauren for a reaction as she purposefully trails her hand up higher each time.

Lauren's muscles tensed but the older girl didn't take her eyes off the worksheet. She pulled her pen out of her mouth and scribbled down an answering before moving onto the next question.

Smirking, Camila slides her hand up even further and since Lauren was wearing a dress, she grazed her clothed center before sliding her hand all the way down to Lauren's knee.

Lauren swallowed, taking a deep breath. She scribbled another answer down on the paper before moving her leg away from Camila's hand.

Tensing, Camila fights back her anger before giving up and grabbing her bag, the paper crunched up in her hand as she storms out of the room, ignoring as the teacher calls her name.

Lauren lifted her head and frowned, watching Camila leave. She didn't mean to anger her but her leg was getting numb from the way it was sitting and she had to move it.

When the bell rings, Lauren stands up and makes her way to her free period with Dinah. The weird thing about homeroom is some days they had a lesson and some days they were just there for five minutes.

Lauren found Dinah standing by their lockers.

"Hey, I heard Cabello stormed out of homeroom." Dinah says as they switch out their books and head to their usual spot in the quad, sitting at a table that is a mix of shaded from the sun and in the sun at the same time.

Lauren only nodded. She didn't know what to say. Everyone in her homeroom had gotten used to Camila storming out of the room.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how she even passes a grade because I've never seen her do or hand in homework or school work." The Polynesian mumbles before her eyes widen and she looks down at the table. "Cabello is coming over."

Lauren lifted her head and glanced at Camila before dropping her head again and bending down to pull her books from her bag.

Before she can grab a book though, Camila is grabbing her bag and moving it out of reach before sitting beside Lauren and watching her silently.

Lauren frowned and lifted head. "What are you doing?" She asked, reaching for her bag but her arms were too short.

Tilting her head to the side, Camila remains silent and watches Lauren before standing up and walking toward her car with Lauren's bag. She knew the older girl would follow.

Lauren let out a huff. "What the hell is she doing?"

"I think she wants you to follow, and I would if I were you. Especially if you don't want Normani and Justin to see you." Dinah says softly.

Lauren let out a frustrated huff and stood up, walking towards Camila. She was getting really annoyed. She had barely slept and wasn't in the mood.

Camila doesn't say anything, opening the car door for Lauren after already putting their bags in the backseat.

"I'm not getting in your car." Lauren stopped.

Narrowing her eyes, the brown eyed girl signals for Lauren to get in the car. She wasn't in the mood for an argument.

"No." Lauren said. She knew never to get into someone she didn't know's car. She stepped back.

Tensing up, Camila slams her right hand against the roof of the car before slamming the door shut and getting in the driver's side. She locked the doors and started the car; Lauren's bag still in the backseat.

Lauren flinched before turning around and beginning to walk back to Dinah. Her bag wasn't worth it. She didn't have anything valuable in it. Her phone was in her locker along with her lunch money and she had her key to her locker in her pocket with her house keys.

Dinah frowned at the interaction before looking at Lauren. "Why didn't you go with her?"

"You don't get in a car with someone you don't know." Lauren said, sitting down.

"Newsflash, you've known her since elementary." Dinah responds with a frown.

"She's changed. She's not that girl anymore. For all I know, she's trying to kill me." Lauren responded.

"She isn't." Camila's best friend Zayn says, appearing out of nowhere.

Lauren turned her head and looked at him.

"She wants to know more about her kid." He says, forgetting Lauren didn't know that her daughter was Camila's.

Lauren frowned. "What kid?" She asked. "I don't have a kid and if I did it wouldn't be her's."

"You do and she is." Zayn responds, glancing to where Camila's car is still parked, almost as if she's hoping Lauren will change her mind. "You got pregnant toward the end of eighth grade at Ariana's end of school party and had your kid around December because she was two months early."

Lauren stood up defensively. "You don't know what you are talking about."

Stepping closer Zayn looks into Lauren's eyes. "You got drunk and went upstairs with someone and the next morning, you woke up and they were gone. It was Camila and the only reason she left is because that morning she got a call from the hospital. Her parents and little sister were in a horrible accident and died." The older boy's eyes widen and he quickly covers his mouth, nobody knew about what happened to Camila's family.

Lauren stepped back, intimidated by Zayn's taller, larger form. "You don't know what you're talking about." She repeated, looking down in shame as the memories flash through her head. Not just the memories of that night but the memories of her father kicking her out, the memories of her father slapping her across the face when he found out.

Closing his eyes, Zayn takes a deep breath. "You know what, fine. But when you completely lose Camila because of what she's gotten herself into and your kid asks about her other parent, don't say I didn't warn you." He says before turning and walking away.

****

Camila didn't come to school for three weeks and to be honest Lauren was worried about her.

"Why do you care?" Zayn asks when Lauren and Dinah ask him about where the brown eyed girl is.

"She used to be our best friend, dick." Dinah said.

Rolling his eyes, Zayn finishes his sketch and looks up at them. "I don't know where she is okay? She wasn't home when I got out of school and all I can think is that she's either dead or just needs to be alone."

"Let's just go, Dinah." Lauren mumbled. "He obviously doesn't know anything."

Before they can walk away, Camila's familiar car pulls into the school parking lot and said girl gets out with a cigarette in her mouth.

"There's your answer." Zayn said.

Camila walks over and drops Lauren's bag at her feet before continuing to walk into the school. Ignoring vice principal Lovato who is telling her to put the cigarette out.

Lauren stared down at her backpack, confused.

"Laur, maybe you should talk to her." Dinah mumbles softly.

"No." Lauren said, picking up her bag and walking away. Screw the bet, there was no way in hell she'd talk to Camila, ever.

Just as she passes the janitors closet, she gets pulled inside and the door is shut and locked before she is pushed up against the wall beside the door.

Camila is staring at her silently, her breathing slightly ragged as she pushes their bodies together.

Lauren whimpered. "Ouch." She tried to get out of Camila's grip. "Let me go, please."

Loosening her grip, Camila takes a deep breath, tears filling her eyes before she buries her face in Lauren's neck and breaks down into quiet sobs.

Lauren's muscles tensed, standing there, her hands shaking.

Camila didn't even really know why she was crying, maybe it was because she never cried for her parents and little sister's death. Hell, she hadn't cried in two years over anything so maybe it was just the pent up emotions. All the brown eyed girl knew was that she couldn't hold it in anymore, not after seeing her daughter from a distance.

Lauren bit her lip, staring at Camila's head that was resting on her shoulder.

After a few minutes, Camila stopped crying and stepped back before crashing her lips against Lauren's.

A soft gasp escapes Lauren and her eyes flutter closed as memories of the night she got pregnant fill her head.

She was so distracted that when Camila lifts her up and grinds her hardening erection against her clothed center she can't help but moan.

Growling into the kiss, Camila continues to grind against Lauren. It's been so long since she's felt like this and she needed the release that in her mind; only Lauren could give.

Lauren came to her senses and pushed Camila away. "Stop." She said against the younger girl's lips. "Please."

Pulling away, Camila stares into Lauren's eyes and grinds against her once again, she was completely hard and her erection brushed against Lauren's clit causing her to moan.

The younger girl bit her lip and continued to grind against Lauren, hoping to get the girl to give in.

Lauren didn't give in though. She shoved Camila's shoulders with a grunt. "Stop." She'd wished she had the power to do this the night of the party.

Unwanted, that's how Camila felt as she put Lauren down and backed up into a shelf in the janitors closet. Pain filled her eyes and she looked away, tensing when a soft hand caressed her cheek.

The hand was gone within seconds and Lauren grabbed her bag, running out of the janitors closet and to the nearest restroom to lock herself in a cubicle and cry. She was petrified.

It isn't long before Lauren makes her way to Mr. Danvers class and just sits in her seat. He gives her the worksheet for the day and sends her a small smile before moving back to his seat.

Halfway through the class, Camila walks in and sits down and ignores everyone.

Lauren couldn't focus on the worksheet. She was too upset. She just wanted to go home and hug her daughter and cry.

"Camila, you need your worksheet." Mr. Danvers says calmly, holding out the worksheet for Camila.

The brown eyed girl doesn't even look up, her thoughts stuck on Lauren.

The teacher rolled his eyes and put the worksheet and a pen on Camila's desk.

When the bell rings, Camila stands up and leaves the room, leaving the finished worksheet on the desk.

She was tempted to leave school early, and she already knew that she would be at the fight club tonight.

Lauren lifted her bag half-heartedly and left the blank worksheet on her desk.

"Hey Laur, I want you to come somewhere tonight. Maybe you can talk sense into her because I can't." Ashley says, appearing beside Lauren.

Lauren slowly lifted her head. "I'm not in the mood." She barely got the word out of her mouth.

Sighing, Ashley runs a hand through her hair. "Laur, she's going to get herself killed."

Lauren stayed quiet, dropping her head.

"Please come with me tonight, you're literally our only hope." The older girl says softly.

"She won't listen to me." Lauren muttered.

"That's the thing, she will." Ashley responds, stepping closer. "She will only listen to you."

Lauren shook her head. "No." She stepped back. "She tried to rape me in the janitors closet during break."

Ashley frowns in confusion. "What do you mean? Did you tell her to stop?"

"I was walking down the hall and she pulled me into the janitors closet. She tried to rape me and then ended up crying on my shoulder." Lauren looked down, building a wall up around herself.

Swallowing thickly, Ashley gently wraps her arms around Lauren. "I'm sorry, I don't think she meant to do that though." She whispers softly.

Lauren tensed, staring at the floor.

"Do you remember what she was like before summer?" Ashley asks softly, she needed Lauren to understand.

Lauren shook her head.

"She was always happy and energetic, but then her parents and sister died and she lost all of that. Then she found out you were pregnant and she wanted to tell you it was her you slept with but she didn't want you to think she forced you. You were both drunk, you more than her." Ashley pauses and takes a deep breath. "So she gave up, she started going to fight club and she just became more unhinged. I think when she took you into the janitors closet, she was planning to just talk but couldn't express herself."

Lauren wriggled out of Ashley's grip, becoming more and more distressed. She couldn't do this.

****

Camila was in the middle of a fight with a guy half her size when Lauren made her way inside the club.

She had decided to see what Ashley was talking about.

The brown eyed girl managed to dodge her opponent and get in a few hits before being slammed onto her back. She already had a busted lip and a cut above her eyebrow.

Lauren stopped in her tracks upon seeing Camila. She swallowed. Her heart was beating faster than usual. She didn't like this place at all.

"Hey mami, you shouldn't be here." A dark-skinned male says, staring at Lauren with a smirk as he reaches down and cups himself through his jeans. "Might get into some trouble."

The guy doesn't get any closer as Zayn appears and wraps his arm around Lauren. "Back off Tyrese." He growls before leading Lauren over to Ashley.

Lauren tensed in Zayn's arms before wriggling out of his grip and lifting her arm to hit him. It was like she didn't recognise him for a moment. She stopped herself and looked down at her feet.

"Laur, this is her fifth fight. You've gotta try and talk her out of it." Ashley says softly.

Lauren swallowed. "She won't listen." She whispered.

"She will if it's you." Zayn responds immediately.

"No." Lauren shook her head. She took a step back, bumping into someone who turned around and shoved her.

Before anyone can react, the guy is down and Camila is standing there, breathing heavily.

Lauren picked herself up from the floor, holding her arm.

Camila limps over to Lauren and gently grabs her arm to check it before leading her toward Niall.

Lauren pulled her arm from Camila's hand, wincing.

Frowning, Camila steps back and nods toward Niall, turning to walk away.

Lauren watched her walk away. She didn't make a move towards Niall despite her throbbing hand.

"You must be Lauren," a soft Irish voice says from behind her. "Ya know, she's been fighting for two years now and has made it up to where she gets  a thousand dollars for every fight she wins." Niall says when Lauren turns to look at him. "She's putting all the money she earns away for her daughter."

Lauren swallowed, staying quiet.

"She talks about you a lot, well she doesn't realize she's doing it because she is usually unconscious, but I'm telling ya, she's madly in love with you." Niall says as he continues checking Lauren's arm.

Lauren shook her head, looking away from Niall and closing her eyes in pain.

"Can you try and talk her out of fighting for the night?" Niall asks her softly.

Lauren hissed and pulled her hand out of Niall's gentle grip. She looked at him.

"It's broken, you're going to have to go to the hospital." He says.

Lauren let out a slow breath and closed her eyes.

"I'll take you." Camila mumbles from behind her.

Lauren jumped in surprise, turning on her heels. "H-how...?" Lauren shook her head.

"I have a car." The younger girl responds.

Lauren swallowed, she didn't know what to say.

"Come with me." Camila says softly, holding her hand out.

Lauren hesitated. She didn't trust Camila after what had happened.

"I won't do anything." The brown eyed girl says softly, continuing to hold her hand out. "I'm sorry about earlier today."

Lauren cleared her throat. "You terrified me." She admitted.

Swallowing thickly, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "I know, I don't know what came over me and I'm really sorry."

Lauren pushed her hair out of her face. "Sorry doesn't change what you did... what you tried to do." She looked down.

Nodding her head, Camila looks down. "Let me just take you to the hospital and I'll leave you alone."

Lauren could only nod. Her hands were shaking and she was trying not to cry from the pain.

****

"What happened?" Dinah asks, her eyes wide as she stands up from the couch, she was babysitting Remi while Lauren went out to visit Ashley.

"I just fell." Lauren said simply. "Broke my wrist. I'm fine." She lied. She was in a lot of pain.

Narrowing her eyes, Dinah moves over to Lauren. "You're lying."

Lauren shook her head. "I'm fine." She repeated.

"Where did you really go? And what happened with Camila?" Dinah asks in response.

Lauren let out a long sigh. "Which time?" She asked.

"There's more than one?" Dinah asks in confusion.

Lauren sighed and nodded weakly.

"Tell me about them." Dinah says softly, moving to sit down.

Lauren didn't move. She cradled her wrist close to her chest and tried not to cry.

"Come here." The Polynesian says softly, holding her arms open.

Lauren slowly stepped closer and fell onto the couch with a heavy, tired sigh.

Wrapping her arms around Lauren, Dinah sighs softly. "Tell me about what I've missed."

"Remember how I walked away from you at break?" Lauren took a deep breath and pushed her tears away. "Camila dragged me into the janitors closet and tried to rape me but she just ended up crying on my shoulder." The green eyed girl whispered.

Dinah holds Lauren close and rubs her back. "I'll kill her," she mumbles angrily.

Lauren tensed, taking a deep breath.

"What else?" Dinah asks calmly.

"Ashley begged me to go to 'fight club' and convince Camila not to fight." Lauren told Dinah. "I went and I walked into someone by accident and they shoved me. I fell and that's how I broke my wrist."

Dinah tensed up and held Lauren closer. "Ally should be back tomorrow." She says softly.

Lauren nodded, she sniffed.

"Why don't we go lay down?" Dinah asks softly, kissing Lauren's forehead.

Lauren nodded again, holding back tears.

Standing up, Dinah leads Lauren to the room where Remi was sound asleep in her crib.

Dinah helped Lauren change her clothes and the two women lay down.

****

Camila was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking out of a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Zayn came in and dumped his bag on the floor. "What happened? Where did you go?"

The younger girl looks up at him with pain filled eyes. "I took Lauren to the hospital. She's telling everyone that I tried to rape her."

"What actually happened?" Zayn asked sitting down.

"I pulled her into the janitors closet to talk and I was overcome with emotion and broke down in tears. After a few minutes I pulled away and kissed her." Camila takes another gulp of the Jack. "It grew heated and I lifted her up, grinding against her because I grew hard. She was moaning and then suddenly pushed me away telling me to stop and I couldn't help but grind against her again." Taking another gulp, the younger girl looks down. "She told me to stop again and I did. But apparently that's attempted rape."

"It kind of is. She technically didn't give you permission to grind on her." Zayn said cautiously.

Camila tenses and stares up at him. "We were making out and it grew heated, I didn't know grinding would upset her so much." Standing up, she grabs her bottle of Jack and her keys,  storming out of the apartment before Zayn can say or do anything.

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Um, I guess I should leave now?" A girl Zayn hasn't seen before asks from the doorway to Camila's room.

"Who the hell are you?" Zayn asked.

"Hayley, I'm Camila's friend." The redhead responds.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked.

Hayley sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "She needed some alcohol, and we were going to drink together but she became all mopey about this Lauren chick."

"I think you should go." Zayn said. "And if you did anything, watch you don't get pregnant, Camila has a habit of that."

Hayley frowns and looks at him in confusion. "I thought she only had two kids, one with that Lauren chick and the other with Lauren's old friend Lucy."

"Lucy? Who's Lucy?" Zayn asked.

"Lucy Vives, the girl that always got high when I went to school." Hayley responds, she had dropped out when her band became big.

"Camila got her pregnant?" Zayn asked.

Nodding her head, Hayley pulls up Lucy's instagram pulling up a picture.

The caption beneath the picture read:

'Mommy's precious baby boy, Blake Zander Cabello-Vives is five months old today.'

"Seriously?" Zayn shook his head.

Hayley nods her head and shrugs. "Besides, she's not exactly my type. I mean yeah she's got a dick but nope."

"You're not gay?" Zayn asked.

"No, I'm not gay." Hayley responds with a shrug.

"Sorry, I just assumed because you came from Camila's bedroom and you're hair is a little messy." Zayn said.

Laughing, Hayley shakes her head. "My hair is always messy, I never brush it."

"Oh." Zayn let out a laugh. "Maybe you should."

Smiling, Hayley grabs her bag and walks by Zayn. "I'll think about it."

Zayn smiled. "Wait, would you like to stay for a drink?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure." Hayley responds smiling at him.

Zayn's smile grew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.3K 50
Lauren Jauregui, the new bad girl in town, your local bad girl. She has trouble written over her. I knew I should stay away from her, but she had oth...
133K 2.7K 34
Lauren Michelle, or Lauren, transfers from her college in Florida to one in California. It's the middle of the year and all the dorms are filled. Lau...
155K 3.7K 35
Lauren Jauregui: Meanest girl in school, known as being rude, daily smoker. Hidden is abused by her dad and is Itersex. Camila Cabello: Sweet girl...
770 5 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...