Falling for my brother's best...

By Punk_95

Anna and derek fall in love but Stefan cant know so they try to hide it. They stumble along the way. At one p... More

Part 1: What just Happened?
Part 2: The day after the party...
Part 3: The dance
Part 4: The Soccer Game ( pt. 1 of 2)
Part 4 Soccer Game (pt 2 of 2)
part 5 getting together
part 6
Part 8 : Something Unexpected
Part 9 ( : trying to fix things
part 10 : fight
Part 11: Stefan
Part 12 : Sex
part 13: HURT
Part 14: memories of the past
part 15: visit
part 16: freaked out
part 17: Bring baby Home

part 7 The Outcome

14.8K 313 9
By Punk_95

Author’s Note: The age difference isn’t big Annabel & Sara are the same age (17) and Stefan & Derek are the same age as well (18).

Part 7: The Outcome

Sara's P.O.V

I look out the window and see Stefan pull into the driveway. He gets out looking hot; he flips his hair in a sexy way before straightening himself out as he rings the door bell.

"Coming" I yell even though I'm not that far. One look in the mirror than I answer the door.

"Hey" I smile as I take in his expression to seeing me

"Wow Sara you look good" he smiles as he meets my eyes

"Thanks" I smile back

"You ready to go" he takes out his hand and I grab it eagerly.

"Yeah" he smiles as he leads me to the car opening the door for me.

We arrive at this beautiful restaurant and he takes my hand as he leads me to our table. He holds out my chair before he sits.

"So" he sits clueless

"I know your only out with me because of Annabel' I say, looking down at my menu.

"That may be true but it was my choice whether to come or not" he smiles reassuringly.

"I guess."

The waiter comes by and takes our order, bringing us back drinks.

"So Sara"

"Yeah"

"How you been?"

"Good and you"

"Fine"

"Look I know this is awkward, so its okay you know"

"It’s weird but a good kind of weird, I like you Sara"

"Really" I smile

"Yeah I think you’re cute and you’re such a good friend to my sister"

"Thanks"

"Don’t be mad but...."

"But what?" I ask nervously.

"Annabel told me you like me"

'She did" I look down

"It’s okay because look, it brought us here"

"I guess"

When we finish eating Stefan suggests we go dancing, he takes us to this night club, that’s packed. The music is blaring, the floor is moving, and the excitement of the atmosphere is getting to me.

"Do you want anything to drink?' he says as he leads us to the bar

"Whatever is fine"

"Okay" he gets our drink and we sit in far corner of the club.

"Let’s dance" I say

"Okay" we get up and move to the floor.

**********************  

Stefan drops me off at my house and opens my door walking us onto the porch.

"I had fun tonight, thanks"

"Yeah me too, we should do it again"

'Okay" he still is holding my hands and I look up into his eyes, which are shining.

He smiles as he leans forward, my heart racing. Then it happens his lips collide with mine. It feels like my heart is about to explode. His arms wrap around me pulling us closer, I move my arms around his neck. He holds me tighter deepening the kiss. Our lips move together perfectly like it’s meant to be this way.

Stefan pulls ways from me and smiles embarrassed “sorry"

"It’s okay" I smile

“I have to go, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I wave as he gets in the car driving off.

I turn to the door and just as I am about to open it I hear his car turn and he runs out and over to me. I just smile brightly “I forgot something" he smiles out of breath

"Yeah what" I laugh

"This' and he takes hold of me, kissing me lightly.

"Okay I'm good” he smiles and takes off running.

I just stare after his retreating figure and smile as I walk into the door.

Annabel's P.O.V

"I wonder how there date is going" I say to Derek as I snuggle more into his chest.

"I think it going fine, they been out for quite a while now" he smiles kissing my forehead

"Yeah I guess' I turn over to look at him.

 Can this be real, have I finally found the one? Derek shift and looks at me.

"What’s wrong?"

"Derek tell me something"

"Anything"

"What is this?" I say motioning both of us

"Its two people in love, that never wants to be apart"

"Will it last?"

'I love you Anna you're the only girl for me"

"I love you too"

"You should take me home just in case he comes back"

"Okay" we hop out of bed and into the car

We pull into my driveway; I kiss him then run inside to change. I go down for a snack and hear Stefan. I turn to look at him smiling

"So how was the date?"

"Fine" he smiles as he runs upstairs

'I wonder what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 559 54
Rose, a young girl gets pregnant by her ex boyfriend named Anthony who is currently in prison for domestic abuse. She try's her hardest to forget of...
297K 10.1K 44
What will happen when the guy you've been crushing for what feels like forever is paired with your best friend on a fake marriage and you get stuck w...
25.4K 1.1K 40
Erik and Christine have gotten married. Christine went to 'bed' Erik was taken and tried to warn Christine. Christine tried to run she ran right int...
309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...