Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 41

3.8K 213 52
By Taetaecypherfan

Just One Day Part 2

"So what's the first thing to do on our non-date?" Suga asked as he drove.

"Um...where do you normally take girls on non-dates?" Lee Hyerin asked playing along.

"Don't really take them anywhere," Suga thought, "Just meet them at the clubs."

"Ah..." Hyerin nodded and faced the front, "So...you're one of those guys."

"One of those guys?" Suga looked at her and then back at the road, "What do you mean one of those guys?!"

"You know, those s that hang around in clubs literally preying on girls with just their eyes-"

"WHAT THE! YAH!" Suga shouted, "Preying?!"

Hyerin burst into laughter at Suga reaction, "You do have the face for it."

"For what?! Face for what?!" Suga continued to shout while Hyerin kept laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Soo Ah hadn't moved an inch since she got on the bike and she didn't really want to. Her heart was completely split into two, one side telling her this didn't feel right and the other telling her that she was never going to feel this way with anyone else so for the short time she has left with RM just enjoys it.

RM abruptly changed lane and Soo Ah instinctively held onto him tighter.

RM cursed himself, he was so used to riding his bike alone that he forgot that Soo Ah might get scared. On purpose he slowed down slightly and steadied his bike for her.

Soo Ah should have loosened her hold on his now but her arms weren't listening to her anymore. Instead they stayed where they were and much to her own surprise she gently leaned the side of her head on his lean back and closed her eyes at the comfort.

RM titled his head back slightly when Soo Ah placed her head on his back and looked down at her hands tightly holding each other infront of his chest. She was holding so tightly he could see her knuckles going white. RM furrowed his brows, he knew she wasn't scared because he'd slowed down for her so why was she holding onto him like that.

Soo Ah took a deep breath, she was savouring every moment of this, later on she could look back and remember that there was a time in her life when she was in love with the most extraordinary man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!...NOOOOO!!" Suji wailed when she'd shown paper and Jin had shown scissors.

"AHAHAHA! Palli come on!!" Jin tried to pull her arms from behind her back.

"NOOOO!!" Suji shook her head, "Pleaseeeee another chance another chance!"

"What another chance?! Look at how red my arms are because of you! You're getting it!" Jin showed her his red and bruised arms.

After lunch they'd somehow ended up playing rock paper scissors to decide who would wash the dishes but it turned out into an "if you lose you get hit" game instead. To be honest Suji was happy to spend her last day with Jin like this, just the two of them without no one around. She didn't care if they weren't on some meaningful date, them having the time together was enough. Besides, it was easier to forget everything if it was just him and her.

"Ah chincha! But I'm a girl!" Suji wailed as she slowly brought her arm out.

"What girl! You hit like a man!" Jin retorted as he grabbed her arm.

"Ah I hate you!" Suji cringed as she closed her eyes.

"1...2..." Jin teased bending his fingers ready to hit her arm.

"Ahh! Hurry up if you're going to!" Suji leaned back scared.

"1...2...3!!" Jin pulled his hand back ready to hit.

"AHHHHH!" Suji screamed with her eyes shut but instead of getting hit she felt Jin's lips on her cheek. she shot open her eyes and turned to look at him in shock but Jin just gave her a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bike suddenly stopped in a park she'd never been before. She slowly lifted her head off RM's back and RM turned to look at her, Soo Ah caught his gaze and quickly looked away.

"Where...are we?" she asked trying not to sound nervous as she got off the bike and looked around

RM got off too and walked up to Soo Ah who was now walking up to the lake in the middle of the park.

"Wah...it's so pretty here," Soo Ah smiled and took a breath of fresh air, "Are we outside Seoul?"

"Yeah," RM said quietly.

Soo Ah noticed something off in his voice and turned to look at him. He was staring across the lake deep in his own thoughts. Soo Ah turned back to the lake and looked around, this was a strange place to bring her. There was hardly anyone about and something in RM's expression made this place look sad as beautiful as it was.

"This is the place I began my life," RM slowly said still staring at the lake.

"Began your life?" Soo Ah asked confused.

RM looked at the floor before looking at her, "This is where Kyungmin's grandfather found me."

Soo Ah's face fell when she realised what he was talking about. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander on the ground around her. Somewhere here was where RM was tragically separated from his mother. She looked back up at him her eyes full of concern and hurt for him.

RM saw that in her eyes and shook his head, "Don't...don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" Soo Ah asked still looking sadly up at him.

"I didn't bring you here to make you feel sorry for me," RM said as he faced her, "I came here because this is the only way I can explain to you."

"Explain?" Soo Ah waited.

RM took a deep breath and looked at her straight in the eyes, "That very moment when he found me is when my life as Namjoon ended and RM began. I've grown up in a world where having no family, no trust, no protection is normal...do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Soo Ah slowly shook her head.

RM sighed and tried to say something but stopped to think again, "What I'm trying to say is I know nothing but what I've learnt from being in Bangtan. I didn't get to do things that normal kids do. I don't know how to be fun, I don't know what it's like to have a family, or to depend on someone other than my members, I don't know how...to be nice is what I'm trying to say..."

Soo Ah smiled slightly at the last comment.

RM rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "I know I promised to show you that we're not a mistake...but to tell you the truth I don't have a clue how to do that."

Soo Ah looked at RM being like this for the first time and she didn't know what to do either. She realised why he brought her here, he was trying to tell her why he ended up the way he was. That he wanted to be a good person but circumstances in his life made him take a darker more dangerous path. Soo Ah felt like he was almost reaching out to her to help him, to be patient with him and wait for him to change because he could, for her he would.

Without any other thought, she stepped forward a little closer to him and smiled brightly at him.

RM looked down at her puzzled, last night and this morning she was acting like she didn't want to be anywhere near him so why was she suddenly smiling at him.

Little did he know that she was going to give him one last gift, a chance to relive his childhood. She felt it was the first and last good thing she could do for him.

"You don't have to do anything," Soo Ah said smiling sweetly at him, "Just follow my lead ok?"

RM blinked slightly but nodded all the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lady," Suga teased and pulled the chair for Hyerin. He'd brought her some fancy restaurant in Seoul she'd never been too, but she wasn't complaining as long as she got to eat she was starving!

Hyerin covered her face as the waiter giggled at Suga, she sat down and shook her head in embarrassment.

Suga went to sit in his chair too and laughed at Hyerin's red face.

"Mr Min will you like to have the usual wine or would you like to try the chef's special today?" the waiter politely asked Suga.

"Wait," Hyerin interrupted, "Does he come here often?" she asked the waiter.

Before Suga could stop the waiter from saying anything, the waiter nodded to Hyerin, "Neh ma'am Mr Min comes here often."

"Ah is that so," Hyerin raised her brows at Suga as he hid his face behind the menu, she then turned back to the waiter, "The girls he must come with must love this place."

"Oh I don't know about that ma'am," the waiter said sincerely not realising the hot mess he was creating for Suga, "It's always a different lady so I wouldn't be able to tell you if they liked the place, although they usually look like they're having a good time."

Suga face palmed himself and then just when Hyerin gave him the evils he shook his head innocently as if to say it's not him.

"They're always very pretty-"

"Ok! Enough!" Suga stopped the waiter, "Just get the usual!"

"Neh Mr Min," the waiter bowed to them both and left.

"Wah!" Hyerin leaned back on the chair and crossed her arms across her chest, "I cannot believe you would bring me to the same place you bring those girls?!"

"Ani," Suga leaned forward, "It's not that I bring them-"

"Let me guess they just happen to be here and you being the ever so nice gentlemen ask them to join you for dinner?" Hyerin asked not impressed.

"Something like that?" Suga smiled apologetically.

Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Ok ok to tell you the truth," Suga started, "I did use to come here often but that was before you."

Hyerin startled slightly, "Before me?"

"Yeah," Suga said bluntly, "Those girls were just to pass time but now that I have you to annoy I don't need anyone else."

"Aish!" Hyerin smiled and threw her napkin at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on sit down!" Soo Ah waved RM to come and sit next to her. She turned back and started taking her shoes off.

"Are...we really going to do this here?" RM leaned in slightly and asked as he looked at people passing by in the busy street.

"Mm," Soo Ah nodded and pulled him to sit down beside her.

"I don't feel comfortable-"

"Namjoon!" Soo Ah furrowed her brows, "Didn't we agree to do what I wanted today?"

"Yeah but this is a bit..." RM looked apologetically at the ahjumma in front of him waiting for him to take his shoes off.

"Mianhe, he's a bit shy," Soo Ah nodded to the two ahjumma sitting in front of them.

"It's always the men isn't it" the ahjumma in front of Soo Ah said as she took Soo Ah's foot and started massaging it.

"Omo! ahjumma that feels so goood! Namjoon come on palli!" Soo Ah nudged RM to hurry up.

"Aish," RM grumbled as he took his shoes and socks off. He slowly placed his foot in front of the ahjumma apologetically.

"Aigoo there's nothing to be shy you're young enough to be my son," the ahjumma teased and Soo Ah laughed along while RM looked as stiff as a log.

"Why are we doing this?" RM asked Soo Ah again as he tried to hide his face.

"Hm?" Soo Ah turned to RM, she had been too busy chatting away to the ahjumma.

"Why do we have to do this?" RM asked again.

"Ah...apparently when a baby is born you need to massage their feet and legs so that they grow up to be really tall," Soo Ah replied brightly.

RM looked at her confused still not understanding what she meant.

"Isn't that right ahjumma?" she asked the two ahjummas massaging their feet.

"Yes, you have to, it's tradition" the first ahjumma nodded.

"But saying that I massaged my son's feet until he was nearly 6 months and he's as short as a girl. Didn't even reach 160 cm," the second ahjumma shook her head, she then turned to RM, "Your omma must have massaged your feet that's why you're tall and handsome aigoo."

Soo Ah froze up not knowing if she should say something.

"No she didn't," RM said looking at his feet.

"Oh," the ahjummas looked at each other awkwardly.

"Aha..ha," Soo Ah laughed trying to break the tension, "That's why I brought him here today, I think he stilll has the potential to grow a few more inches."

"Soo Ah?" RM said warningly

Soo Ah looked at him quickly and then turned away just as quickly looking at her hands, "....you said...you didn't get to do things other kids did....so," she looked up at him with her big eyes, "...I want you to do everything you missed out on."

RM stared at Soo Ah a moment too long. How could she be full of surprises like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you it works," Suji pulled Jin off the sofa.

"I'm sure it does but why do I need to do it?" Jin asked sitting back on the sofa.

"Because you need to tone up!" Suji put her hands on her hips.

"I NEED TO TONE UP?!" Jin asked gobsmacked, well come to think of it she hadn't really seen his body.

"Yes!" Suji pulled him up again, "Right spread your legs like this," she hit his thighs.

"This is ridiculous!" Jin sighed.

"Arms up!" Suji put her hands up and waited for him to do the same.

"Are we really doing this?" Jin asked with raised brows.

Suji started to pout and look at him sadly.

"Oh don't do the puppy eyes," Jin whined.

"Please," Suji fluttered her eyelashes in the last attempt.

"Araso!" Jin said gruffly before putting his hands up.

"Ok and bend to the left," Suji demonstrated and Jin followed, "Now the other side"

Jin closed his eyes and shook his head but still followed.

"Ok now star jumps!" Suji started doing star jumps while Jin stared at her with the biggest 'you've got to be joking' face.

"Ahhh," Suji wiggled in annoyance at him as Jin sat back down on the sofa, "Yah! Come on you fatty!" she grabbed his hand.

"Fatty?!" Jin gasped.

"Aish come on!" she tried to pull him up.

"Right that's it," he then grabbed her hand instead and pulled her down so she came crashing down on him.

Suji froze up at the closeness between them but Jin still had a hold of her hands and she couldn't get up.

Jin looked at her irresistible face forgetting they were in a compromising position.

Suji bit her lip and looked away slightly feeling his gaze on.

"You know I have a better way of toning up," Jin smiled.

"Neh?" Suji asked but before she could get up Jin somehow managed to turn them around so she was lying down on the sofa and he was on top of her.

"Want to give it a try?" Jin teased huskily.

"..N..neh?" Suji stuttered, her mind unable to understand the situation. He was too damn close, too damn hot for her to even think straight right now.

"I said do you want to give it a try?" Jin whispered into her ears.

Suji's eyes widened finally understanding, "OMO!!" she screamed and pushed him off her.

"Ow," Jin fell on his back on the floor.

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!" Suji started hitting him crazily with the cushion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on!" Soo Ah held RM's hand and pulled him along the busy street market.

RM put his other hand in his pocket and casually let Soo Ah pull him along, after all he had no idea what this girl was planning and even if he didn't want to do it she'd force him to do it anyway so what was the point of worrying.

"Ok!" Soo Ah found what she was looking for and spun back around to face RM, "Close your eyes!"

RM sighed but still did it.

"No peeping," Soo Ah warned before turning back to the little street stall, after a moment she turned back to RM, "OK you can open your eyes now."

RM opened them and warily looked at Soo Ah.

"I want you to choose one of these items, the first one that pops into your head ok," she pulled him to stand in front of the stall.

There on the table were 5 items, a stethoscope (doctor), a pen (writer), an airplane (pilot), a microphone(singer) and a coin (wealthy).

"Why?" RM asked.

"On your first birthday you're made to chose one of these items and it's meant to predict what career you'll have when you're older," Soo Ah told him excitedly.

"But I am older-"

"Just do it," Soo Ah said sternly.

RM turned back to the objects and scrunched his face not really interested in any of them, he looked up slightly and caught sight of a toy knife, he smiled and casually pointed to it.

"What did you choose?" Soo Ah asked excitedly until she saw what he was pointing at.

RM reached for it and shook it in front of her, "This."

"Nope!" Soo Ah grabbed the knife and hid it behind her back.

"What? I chose that, what does it mean?" RM asked trying to get the knife from behind her back. The knife obviously meant he'd be in a dangerous job and Soo Ah didn't want that for him.

"No...chose something else, I don't like it!" Soo Ah said leaning back struggling to keep the knife out of his sight, "NO choose something else-HAWH!" he suddenly kissed her on the lips, she froze up giving RM a chance to get the knife.

"Got it," he smiled like a kid before turning around to find Soo Ah still frozen.

She finally blinked and touched her lips in shock.

"What's with that look?" RM asked, "It's not like we haven't kissed before."

"YAH!" Soo Ah hit him, "You're doing it again!"

"What?" RM rubbed his arm where she hit him.

"Making it sound like we....you know....?" Soo Ah hissed looked apologetically at the storekeeper.

"Oh," RM nodded, "You mean SLEPT together?"

The store ahjussi coughed awkwardly.

Soo Ah's face turned tomato red as she glared at RM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my goodness you must be drunk if you're actually asking me that?!" Hyerin laughed.

"Come on you find me attractive just admit it," Suga grinned.

"You're out of your mind!" Hyerin shook her head before turning to her food again.

"Don't deny it...don't fight it," Suga teased.

"I'll fight you in a minute," Hyerin muttered.

"Fine if you're shy to admit it first I'll say do it," Suga sat up, "Miss Lee Hyerin, I think you're pretty! REALLY PRETTY!"

Hyerin stared at him gobsmacked, she turned around and mouthed sorry to the other customers.

"Now your turn," Suga smiled.

"Over my dead body," Hyerin muttered again taking another sip.

"Well we're not leaving until you admit it," Suga shrugged.

"What is it with you and just always pestering me?" Hyerin shook her head, "I don't think I've ever met a guy like you in my life!"

"Ooh is this how you're starting your confession?" Suga wiggled his brows at her.

Hyerin face palmed herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM sat on one of the swings of a park waiting for Soo Ah who had run off a moment ago to get something. He kicked the ground gently and looked around the playground. It was full of mothers and children running around, a sad smile crept onto his lips as he watched them.

"Aigoo!"

RM turned to find Soo Ah sitting on the swing opposite to him, she then started peeling a red packet and gave it RM.

"What is it?" RM asked.

"What is it?! WHAT IS IT?!" Soo Ah blinked at him, "Stop joking with me!"

But RM just looked back at her blankly.

"It's a chocopie!" Soo Ah waved it in front of him, "A chocopie Namjoon!!"

"Ok..." he took the so called chocopie from her.

"When I was 5, this right here," she raised her chocopie up in the air as if it would suddenly start raining glitter and gold, "was the most important thing in my life."

RM raised a brow and looked at her as if she was weird.

"Just try it," Soo Ah blinked at him expectantly.

RM casually took a bite and chewed...chewed and swallowed, then took another bite without saying anything.

"Well? How is it?" Soo Ah asked waiting.

"It's ok," RM shrugged taking another bite of it.

Soo Ah abruptly stood up, she stared at him and then shook her head and started to walk away.

"Yah," RM grabbed her hand, "What's wrong?!"

Soo Ah turned around with a devastated look on her face, "How...how can a chocopie be just ok?!"

RM furrowed his brows in confusion and then burst into laughter.

"Are you laughing?!!" Soo Ah exclaimed and she walked away again.

"Yah wait up!" RM ran in front of her, "Arasso arasso, I'm sorry...it's good."

"Good?" Soo Ah pouted disappointed.

"Ok, really really good, happy?" RM leaned in to look at her face.

Soo Ah finally broke into a smile and nodded.

RM took another bite of the chocopie, "So what's next?"

Soo Ah beamed at him happily, he was finally starting to enjoy himself. If she could give him just one happy memory from today then she would have achieved what she was trying to do for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I thought one chapter would enough for their dates but I was so wrong. This is the problem having three main couples in one fic. LOL

Also the baby traditions about feet massages and the object choosing are actual Korean traditions.

Hope you all enjoy their cute moments so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 230 16
• Sequel To Alone • If you don't believe me maybe you'll believe your dad! ~Jeon Jungkook I have to do what's best, even if it means putting my life...
12.2K 510 17
You were best friends, you had everything you wanted. However, when a series of murders and killings happen between your families, you break apart an...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
172K 5.8K 16
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙。 ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...