*To BE DELETED SOON* β„³π’Άπ“Žπ’·οΏ½...

Door KyKy4129

This all started when Rachel was on vacation...If feelings for the enemy become too strong can they keep it... Meer

Vacation
You Did WHAT?!?
His plan
The end of My beautiful vacation
opinions and Mistakes
The Other Glitter Force?
Compliments
Ira's Perverted side
What's Next?
New Siblings!!!
Truth or Dare
More Precure???
Ira sings...
Family Issues And The Match Makers
Dream of Magnolia
The game
Time Travel.
Before We Go and once we go
Suspicious
Glitter Joker
Getting over it
Madyson?
Lies
Marmo's Cousin
Fight
A/N
Reboot
New Cover
update on the new book

Complications

1.1K 22 10
Door KyKy4129

Rikka/Rachel's P.O.V

It was finally here summer vacation school has been hard with all the extra stuff going on in my life, so my mom and dad agreed to let me and my friends go on a vacation to the beach. When I told everyone they were super excited so we packed and got ready though Sadly no ones parents could come so we would be all alone. I sighed while sitting on my bed.
This was gonna be so cool so I don't know why I sighed. I sat up on my bed when I feel someone's presence. "IRA WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" I Ask Though unfortunately My parents were working so I was alone.

"I was hungry and your the only person around who'll give me food." It's explains as I glared he could've knocked at least.

"What are you gonna do if I go somewhere I can't babysit you my whole life?" I Say.

"Well I have a backup plan." Ira Said with a smirk.

"Oh really now can I hear this backup plan." I Say as I place my hands just above my hips.

"You'll know what it is when I set it into action." Ira explains.

"Should I worry?" I Ask though I was already worrying.

"Not unless you plan on going somewhere." Ira said.

"ACTUALLY I DO plan on going somewhere, TOMORROW." I yell  while balling my hands into fist.

"And why is that?" Ira Asks.

"BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE." I Yell angrily. "Ira if you want food then go downstairs before I kick you out!?!" I say because I was really angry then I heard my phone ring.

————————————————————

Maya:Hi Rachel have you packed yet?Heads up I'm coming over NOW!

      Me:Yeah I have packed see ya!

Maya:RACHEL IRA'S IN YOUR HOUSE I'M COMING UP STAIRS!

———————————————————————
I could hear Maya yelling at Ira...until he teleports in my room. "WHY'D YOU TELEPORT INTO MY ROOM?!?" I Ask.

"Because I panicked!" He explains.

"Go hide somewhere then she's coming UPSTAIRS." I Say Then I turn around to see Maya at my door.

"ARE YOU OK RACHEL?!?" Maya Asks me with worry laced in her voice.

"Of course I am, What's with the surprise visit?" I Ask with a smile.

"Well I THOUGHT you'd need company but it seem you were busy dealing with Ira." Maya said. "Your almost like his babysitter." She adds.

"That's what I said!" I Say in agreement.

"I DON'T NEED A BABYSITTER." Ira Yells.

"Oh,I forgot you were there." I Say.

"Where is he?" Maya asks.

"Under my pillows." I Say So She lifts up my pillows and yanks Ira by his collar before she sits him on the floor.

"You would be horrible at hide n' seek y'know that?" Maya Asks.

"Rude." Ira Says Before I watch as they bicker for almost 30 minuets non-stop.

"Well WHO comes barging in to someone's house?!?" Ira Asks.

"Like YOU of all people could talk, She's my friend." Maya yells.

"And SHE feeds me." Ira Yells Back.

"Ok guys that's enough because both of you are guilty of barging into my house." I said so They glare at each other then look at me. "Now that your done bickering like a old married couple, I'll make lunch." I add with a smile.

"Yay!" Ira cheers.

"That freeloader." Maya mumbles then We watch as he teleports down stairs.

"Maya calm down he'll leave after I give him something to eat." I Said.

"But why you couldn't he go torture a restaurant?" Maya Asks confused.

"He could but chooses not to." I say to her. "Now Lets go down stairs." I add before we go downstairs. We feed Ira and he teleports away.

"So rude." Maya said once he was gone.

"Well at least he said thank you." I Say.

"But-." She starts so I cut her off.

"Maya just leave it alone." I Say.

"Fine but I still don't like him coming over." She said with a sigh.

"Well...Anyway has the rest of the group packed?" I Ask to change the subject.

"Well What?...and yes everyone is ready." Maya says.

"Well...Anyway at least we're all ready." I Said But I couldn't tell Maya I slightly enjoyed Ira's company because that'd make this more awkward.

"Yeah well I gotta go hame see ya later." She said as she started to leave.

"Bye Maya!" I Say as I close the door behind her and go back upstairs. "What to do?" I Ask myself once I enter my room.

"Is the other cure gone?" Ira Asks so I look behind me to see non other then Ira staring at me with his golden orbs.

"Yes she's gone why?" I Ask not even bothering to ask why he's here Again.

"Now you can tell me why you won't be here tomorrow." Ira Said as I turn around and sit on my bed.

"I won't be here because me and the cures Are going on vacation." I explain.

"Can I come?" Ira asks.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Please, no one else will feed me." Ira begged.

"No Ira your not coming it's called VACATION for a reason." I Say and put emphasis on the Vacation part.

"We'll See about that." Ira Said. "Pretty Please with a cherry On Top?" He asked and I glared at him.

"No IRA for the LAST time your not coming." I Say.

"But I'll behave." He argued.

"HA since when do you behave?" I Ask before realizing I sound like his mother or something.

"Since you tried to leave me behind while you go on "Vacation"." Ira Said while doing bunny ears in the vacation part.

"That's right now." I Said.

"EXACTLY!?!" Ira Yelled.

"No, ask again and I won't leave anything for you to eat." I Said angrily.

"But What If I Get Hungry?" Ira Asks.

"Too bad you should've stopped complaining, but you didn't." I Say causing him to gasp.

"That's cruel what kind of person are you?" He asked.

"I am an average person who gets bothered by a strange kid with bat wing attached to his head all the time, thank you very much." I Say.

"But I'm gonna starve." He Said while covering his bat wings.

"You'll be fine." I Say while crossing my arms.

"Can I Please, come Pretty Please." He asked.

"No you can't." I Said.

"But I'll get bored." He complained.

"Fine Ira you can come but IF you mess with any of the other cures you'll regret it." I Yell in frustration.

"Ok, Thanks Rikka, Bye!" He said before he teleports away and I lay on my bed.

"Why? Did I agree...This'll only end horribly. They girls are gonna kill me." I Say to myself. "Stupid Ira." I mumble as I look at the clock and it reads 9:47 p.m. "Guess I'll go to sleep." I Said.

(Time skip brought to you by The cliche that all the cures are their favorite color)

I met up with Maya and the others at school and we were talking till the conversation landed on me.
——————————————————————
"Oh,and Rikka did you find a way to keep Ira busy while we're gone?" Maya Asks.

"Yeah he can't come there's not enough room." Clara adds.

"Um yeah I did something..." I lie.

"What did you do?" Mackenzie Asked with slight excitement.

"uh um....I...Um I." I started to stutter nervously.

"You What?" Clara asks.

"Uhhhh oh look it's Marmo!" I shout.

"Where?!?" Mackenzie Asks so I gasp dramatically.

"Over there you better hurry!" I Say while I pointed so as they had there heads turned I ran out the cafeteria and went to the office to ask if I could go home.

"Sure Rikka." The principal said with a smirk so I bow happily.

"Thank you so much." I Say as I grabbed my stuff and rushed home. When I opened the door I ran upstairs and flopped on my bed.  "UGH!?!" I shout before I sat up and there stood my friends Maya, Mackenzie, and Clara.

"Oh,hi guys." I Said nervously.

"Why'd you leave early?" Maya Asks.

"Um because I....I accidentally...I accidentally let." I starts to stutter out.

"What's wrong?" Clara Asks so I look up and someone's staring at me.

"Hi Ira." I say.

"I'm hungry do you have anything to eat?" Ira Asks so the girls all glare at him.

"Go Away Ira." Mackenzie Said So Ira sticks his tongue out.

"That's rude." He Said.

"Don't you have someone else to bother for food?" Maya asks.

"No,The only one I don't have to threaten to get food is Rikka." Ira Said.

"Oh, That's why. Mackenzie apologize." Clara Said.

"To Who?" Mackenzie Asks with a confused expression.

"To Rikka." Clara Said.

"Why?" Maya Asks.

"She'll tell you if she wants you know." Clara Said.

"I umm well...Clara you tell them if you want to." I say.

"Gladly!" Clara Said. "Well Guys may you or may you not know, Rikka didn't find a way to keep Ira from coming so she couldn't answer the question and stuff." Clara explained.

"Oh,That makes since Mackenzie,s ay Sorry." Maya said.

"Ok, Sorry Rikka." Mackenzie apologizes so I smile.

"It's fine." I Say But Ira frowns.

"I'm still hungry." He Says. "I'll be back." He Said and teleports away so when I look up to see he's gone, I blush at the thought of him for some reason.

"RIKKA do you have a fever your cheeks are red?!?" Raquel Asks.

"He's right are you feeling well Rikka?" Maya Asks.

"You can't get sick we need you." Mackenzie Said in a panic.

"Calm down She's just blushing." Clara explained.

"Of course Clara noticed." I Say.

"Rikka why're you blushing?" Maya Asks.

"No reason!" I lie.

"Yeah no reason at all...you guys should go I'll take care of her." Clara Said so they walk out and she sits on the bed with me.

"Rikka you know that any GOOD feelings for Ira will bring the team down right?" Clara Asks.

"I know but...I don't know I just feel happier when he's around." I explain.

"Rikka find some way to get this out've your system before it becomes a problem." She said sternly before She leaves and there I am on the bed trying to think of a way to get this out've my system when.....

To be continued...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
10.9K 229 16
During a fight with a Jikochuu Alice gets hit from an attack that seemed to do no harm. But what if the attack was more harmful than everyone thought...
6.9K 94 30
This is a fanfiction of DokiDoki! Precure (Glitter Force: Doki Doki). I wanted to make a fairly innocent, emotionally moving love story with the char...
22.9K 593 21
{COMPLETED} This is the story of after Proto Jikochuu was defeated. Life was back to normal, the girls were still best friends... but one particular...