after the war [hp]

By thetardissayshello

George Weasley. Twin to Fred Weasley, who died in the last wizarding war. What happens next? Will he plot to... More

beginning
locked in a jar of emotions
luna lovegood?
yeah i guess
luna. oh hey, that's me!
george is back
announcements
diagon alley
the trainn
like a chapter but not a chapter
something you might have an interest in.
the end.

what next?...

216 12 2
By thetardissayshello

(George's PoV)

I walk down the corridor. It's 9:35 pm, and I am alone.

The younger students stare at me as I walk. I know what they're thinking.

Where's his twin? Why is he alone? Where's his friends? Is he a loner?

All these thoughts make me sad. If Fred would come back, I would do anything to make it happen.

A scrawny first year walks up to me, holding a bunch of items from the shop. I bend down to his height.

"Hi George Weasley." he squeaks out nervously.

"Hey."

"I'm such a big fan of you." he starts. "I hope you feel better about Fred."

I choke a little bit, and his eyebrows rise up in a questioning manner.

"What's wrong?" he says to me. Even though I crouched down, he still has to look up.

"Nothing. Everything's fine."

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Sure buddy. What do you want me to sign?"

He pulls a Weasley mock Quidditch jersey with my number on it. "I found it on a wizard website on the Muggle internet. I want you to sign under Weasley."

I hastily scraw my name under Weasley. "Ya know, I never got your name. Or house."

He stood up straight, and looked me in the eye. "Fred. Fred Lovegood of Ravenclaw. Luna had a brother no one knew of."

I blink. I give him hug. "Nice to meet you, Fred Fred Lovegood. I hope to see you around."

He looks down and blushes. "Nice to meet you too, George Weasley. See ya around."

As I turn, I realize he had that majestical feel just like his sister. I chuckle.

I walk towards the common room, keeping my head down to try and avoid anyone. It works. I'm surprised because no other family has the Weasley signature flaming ginger locks.

I mutter the password and jump into the portrait hole. I walk into the common room, and attract plenty stares.

Back in the day, I didn't ever mind the stares. But now, they're no longer loving stares, but pity stares. If Fred were here, I'd hurt someone, but my self-eestem and/or confidence wasn't up for it.

So instead, I find Harry and his friends. I sit next to Luna, and put my arm around her. People begin to stop staring, and I sigh. I am getting tired of all the attention.

Time for a prank.

A big prank.

One better than Fred and I's.

He'd be proud.

A/N: short chapter yes I know

brain vomit on this chapter. like i don't know what to write

i'm thinking after this prank thing i might end this book. running out of ideas hereee

COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OR WHATEVER

thank you my lovely tardisses

hannah -thetardissayshello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
1.9K 77 20
What if Harry have a twin sister?What if she was a slytherin?What if she become friends with a bunch of boys,one of them being the son of her parent'...
2.2M 62K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...