what next?...

(George's PoV)

I walk down the corridor. It's 9:35 pm, and I am alone.

The younger students stare at me as I walk. I know what they're thinking.

Where's his twin? Why is he alone? Where's his friends? Is he a loner?

All these thoughts make me sad. If Fred would come back, I would do anything to make it happen.

A scrawny first year walks up to me, holding a bunch of items from the shop. I bend down to his height.

"Hi George Weasley." he squeaks out nervously.

"Hey."

"I'm such a big fan of you." he starts. "I hope you feel better about Fred."

I choke a little bit, and his eyebrows rise up in a questioning manner.

"What's wrong?" he says to me. Even though I crouched down, he still has to look up.

"Nothing. Everything's fine."

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Sure buddy. What do you want me to sign?"

He pulls a Weasley mock Quidditch jersey with my number on it. "I found it on a wizard website on the Muggle internet. I want you to sign under Weasley."

I hastily scraw my name under Weasley. "Ya know, I never got your name. Or house."

He stood up straight, and looked me in the eye. "Fred. Fred Lovegood of Ravenclaw. Luna had a brother no one knew of."

I blink. I give him hug. "Nice to meet you, Fred Fred Lovegood. I hope to see you around."

He looks down and blushes. "Nice to meet you too, George Weasley. See ya around."

As I turn, I realize he had that majestical feel just like his sister. I chuckle.

I walk towards the common room, keeping my head down to try and avoid anyone. It works. I'm surprised because no other family has the Weasley signature flaming ginger locks.

I mutter the password and jump into the portrait hole. I walk into the common room, and attract plenty stares.

Back in the day, I didn't ever mind the stares. But now, they're no longer loving stares, but pity stares. If Fred were here, I'd hurt someone, but my self-eestem and/or confidence wasn't up for it.

So instead, I find Harry and his friends. I sit next to Luna, and put my arm around her. People begin to stop staring, and I sigh. I am getting tired of all the attention.

Time for a prank.

A big prank.

One better than Fred and I's.

He'd be proud.

A/N: short chapter yes I know

brain vomit on this chapter. like i don't know what to write

i'm thinking after this prank thing i might end this book. running out of ideas hereee

COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OR WHATEVER

thank you my lovely tardisses

hannah -thetardissayshello