The Lion King IV: Kopa's Stor...

Por didibelieber3013

Kopa was the cub loved by many and even after his premature death he lived within the hearts and minds of tho... Más

The Lion King 4: Kopa's Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (EDITED ENDING)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 9

1.4K 29 13
Por didibelieber3013

"A a month? " I stutter completely dumbfounded. How the hell did I manage to sleep an entire month?! Why didn't he attempt to wake me? I could have starved! Or maybe I am starved. I could have died!!

"Yes, Vitani and I tried for days to wake you up but you wouldn't even stir. We honestly thought you had died but you were breathing so we let you be. " "I could have died from starvation and dehydration. " "But you're alive. " "Yeah 'cause I finally woke up. "

Before Rafiki can answer Vitani's thin body with mesmerizing violet eyes steps into view. "Hey! You're finally awake, we thought you died. " She chuckles and walks towards me to hug me with her neck. Instead of being angry with her rather rude remark of my being dead it instantly fades when her fur comes in contact with mine. This is where I belong, to be with her and her pride.

But I know it can't be.

"How'd you sleep? " "Like the dead. " "Haha. " I smile and she does the same. Of the minimal times I've seen her smile it's my favorite facial expression of hers so far. "I brought you something. " Her raspy voice fills my ears. "Really? " "Yup. " She plops the zebra thigh in front of me. "Zebra. " My stomach growls and I dig into the damn thing as if I hadn't eaten in forever. Well in a month!

"How are things at Pride Rock? " "Things are okay I guess. Kovu is always with Simba, you know, learning the ways of becoming a king and Kiara's with her mother learning to be a queen. Neither are thrilled of being apart for twelve hours a day but they're improving. " "How are you? " "To be honest, I've been worried about you. " Her words shock and thrill me. "Really? " "Yeah. I've lost almost everyone in my life that I've learned to care for. I didn't want you to be one of them. " I was wrong, dead wrong, those words shock me causing me to choke on my own saliva. "Hey, woah, don't die on me now. " She laughs making me do the same.

"Come on. Rafiki should be worried about our whereabouts. " She tells me and we walk side by side back to the Baobab Tree.

We didn't walk far only to the waterhole and back, but, I kind of don't want to argue with her since we've only just started to get along.

"Welcome back. " Rafiki's face lightens up and hugs both me and Vitani. "We've only been gone for an hour or two. " I tell him not exactly sure why he missed us that much. "I know, but, it gets lonely here sometimes. It feels good to have people here. "

I feel bad for the poor monkey, he's one of the nicest people I know and he lives here alone. "Don't you have a mate? " "Oh no. I'm married to my job. " "Which is? " "To take care of the people of the Pride Lands. " "But, isn't it a bit sad? You know, being here alone all the time? " I ask laying down in front of him and Vitani does the same. "Not really, almost everyday a new face appears, and it's my job to make sure they are cured. " "Seems nice. " Vitani finally speaks. "It is. " He assures her.

"What are all those markings? " I ask flicking my head towards the bark behind him. "They aren't markings. They are drawing of all the kings and queens of the past. My great grandfather started this and ever since then it's been my family's job to draw The Great Kings and Queens. " The pride in he voice makes my ears flick with anticipation. "I want to hear another story. I like the way you tell them. " I rest my head in between my large paws and I notice that Tani scoots a bit closer to me so I lift one of my paws and place it on hers. I surprised he a bit but she didn't remove my paw.

"Which one? " "I don't know. I wanna hear about the time that Scar ruled. " I hear Vitani choke causing me to look over to her. "You okay? " "Me? Yeah, why wouldn't I be? " "Is it okay if I speak of your father? "

Father?

"Wait. Scar is your father? " She nods answering my question. "But, how? " "My mother fell in love with him and so they had my older brother, me, and adopted Kovu. "

Great more information that's making my head spin and my stomach grow knots. "He wasn't much of a father though. " She adds quickly "my mom was the one that raised me. He died before I got to meet him. " "But you're related to him. " "So? That doesn't mean I'll ever be like him. " "You're the princesses first cousin?" "Yes. " "Doesn't that make Kovu her cousin? " "No because he's adopted so they aren't related in anyway. "

Okay good incest is gross. "Good. " "Yeah that'd be so weird. " "It'd be gross. " "Haha that too. " "So do you want to hear a story or not? " Rafiki interrupts. "Of course. " I answer for both of us.

"Alright where do I begin? " He seems uncomfortable with the topic I've asked for him to tell us about. "If you don't feel comfortable with the topic you don't have to.." "No, no, it's fine. It's just a lot of things that I need to remember. This isn't going to be an easy story to tell. " His eyes are full of sorrow, hurt, and fear.

"The lands instantly darkened and weakened when Scar became king. He ruled the Pride Lands with hatred and with the hyenas by his side the lands had no chance to survive.

He filled the lionesses and the other animals minds with lies. Not a single thing he said was true, he told everyone that Mufasa and Simba both died in the cursed stampede, that he actually cared for either of their deaths.

All he ever wanted was to become king and in the most horrid way possible he became king, ruling with greed and selfishness.

The hyenas destroyed everything. Whether it was the food the lionesses hunted for or the way their tongues would lap at the gleaming waterholes drying them out with their numbers.

Everything was lost. Nala grew up in this hassle trying her best not to get killed or hurt.

Sarafina, her mother, became pregnant with what Scar thought was his child only it was her mate Ni's. A few months later the cub was born, he was a boy, they named him Mheetu. For once Nala was happy and some light came to the lands and she swore to always protect him.

Zira, Scar's mate, found out that the cub was not Scar's and of course told the king himself.

When Mheetu was alone the king attempted to kill the poor cub, he came to my tree that night and I tried to heal him. I told him it was best to run away and return in a few years. When the lands were again saved and at peace.

The king wasn't happy even though he had a wife and son who they names Nuka. He wanted more and in his persistence he tried to mate with Nala. She was enraged and ran from him, from the hyenas, from the fate she did not want.

She found Simba.

Well, you already know that Simba challenges Scar and triumphed. The lands were restored to it's full glory.

Zira was devastated when she found her husbands dead body. She vowed to end Simba's life and of those he loved most.

She succeeded once and was banished along with her three cubs and her followers. They became OutSiders."

"That can't be the end. " "It is, there is nothing more to say about when Scar reigned. The other half is for Vitani to tell another time. " We both look over at the beautiful lioness next to me with teary eyes. "I I didn't know that part of the story. " "It's alright child, many of your people didn't know, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." "No, not at all, I just, I didn't know that side of Scar." "No one did until that day." Her eyes release a single tear. "I have to go back home." "Tani," "I'll see you tomorrow Tanabi." She slides off the large tree and disappears into the dark African night. "Come on Tanabi. It is time we rest." I nod and lay on the ground once more since I had gotten up while talking to Tani the short amount that I did.

"When you said Zira succeeded, what did you mean?" "Zira killed the kings son." The pain from once before at the gorge returns hitting me directly in the middle of my chest causing my head to smack against the hard bark under me. "Tana, you must except the pain or it will never go away." "Rafiki it hurts!" I yell in agony unable to move. "Don't fight it, it will only make it worse." "Agghhh!" 

The darkness returns wrapping itself, unwelcoming, around me. Taking me in full force, but this time, the pain didn't go away once the darkness replaced it. The pain worsened. 

"Tanabi." The deep voice beckons me. 

"Open your eyes." I try to do  as told but I can't.

"I can't." I attempt to say but it comes out mumbled and incoherent.

"Yes you can. Don't be afraid, the darkness won't harm you any longer. I promise." The voice isnt Rafiki's its someone else's. But I'm positive I know the voice.

I struggle for what feels like hours to open them but when they finally do, I'm still wrapped into the darkness. 

"Where are you?" I ask into the darkness. 

'"Here.'' My ears flick and for a second I see a light. 

"Walk towards the light and you will find me.'' I struggle to get up, to find my legs, once I do I run towards the light as if my life depended on it. 

I can feel every muscle in my legs move and my large paws hitting the ground. I feel the wind in my blonde mane and golden brown furn. 

I feel free.

When I reach the light I don't see another person. 

"Where are you?" I ask again.

"Here." I turn around and in all his glory Mufasa stood behind me. 

"You're, you're.." I stutter.

"Haha, yes, I'm Mufasa." He chuckles.

"Am I-"
"Dead? No, I have come to visit you." 

"Visit?"

"In time you will understand your place in the Great Circle Of Life. For now my green eyed child, understand this. You are a part of my family, by blood or not, is for you to find out on your own. I have been watching you along with my sons pride. You have made me proud with your progress, you are a lion, a brave one at that, those scars will haunt you of your past forgotten past. Soon, you will remember how and why you got them. I love you Tanabi. We are one."

The darkness disappeared along with the haunting image of Mufasa. His words will forever be stuck in my head. 

"Tanabi? You are awake?" By the thickness of the accent in his voice I know it's Rafiki. The glare from the morning sun hits my eyes causing me to squint.

"How long was I out?" He passes the tortoise shell full of water over to me and I take multiple laps of it before he answers. "Only a few hours this time." "That's some improvement right?" "I suppose, but your scars were bleeding all night. I changed the leaves twice already." I look over at my right flank and notice a bunch of green leaves laying on it. "You'll live." I chuckle and stretch getting up. "Did you sleep?" "A little." "You should get some rest." I offer. "No, I have to make sure you are okay." "I'm fine, otherwise I would still be sleeping.'' "But-" "You like to help people, yes, but when was the last time you helped yourself?" He opens his mouth to respond and then closes it. "That's what I thought. Come on, I'll wake you when the sun starts to set." "Alright, but you must wake me if you feel any pain or if someone comes by." "I promise. Now rest." 

He grabs his staff and pushes his way to the top of a branch. "You are much like him you know?" "Haha, like who?" "Like Mufasa." His words silence me and send a cold shiver up my spine. "Good night Tanabi." "Good night."

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY IVE ACTUALLY BEEN UPDATING LATELY! ESPECIALLY FOR THIS BOOK SINCE IVE BEEN GETTING THE MOST READS HERE. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 1000 VIEWS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, VOTES, AND COMMENTS IT HONESTLY MAKES MY DAY BRIGHTER. 

THIS IS GOING TO BE SORT OF LONG SORRY, BUT, IM WRITING A CHAPTER FOR ABOUT THREE DIFFERENT BOOKS AND ONE ISNT EVEN ON WATTPAD YET BECAUSE THE FIRST BOOK ISNT EVEN DONE YET XD. I WORK REALLY HARD TO WRITE THESE CHAPTERS. I STAY UP UNTIL 4 IN THE MORNING WRITING CHAPTERS AND ONLY GETTING A FEW READS. IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF THE PEOPLE READING THIS BOOK COULD READ MY BOOK FALLING FOR THE PLAYER, SINCE ITS ALMOST OVER.

IF I GET AT LEAST 10 OR SO MORE READS ON THAT BOOK ILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS ONE. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! 

LOVE YA!

~Delaney ^.*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.1K 200 35
After Kopa is murdered, Kiara is no longer granted freedom to anything. In Simba's rage to defend his pride from Zira, he grows stone hearted and no...
12.5K 325 20
Kiongozi, prince of the Pridelands, 3rd cub to Nala and Simba, Leader of the Lion Guard, and defender of the kingdom, was always neglected by his fat...
47.2K 461 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...