๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜๐˜”๐˜š๐˜–๐˜• ยฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜Œ...

By INTRVGALACTIC

โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ... More

DISCLAIMER + SUMMARY
BOOK ONE
01 | FORKS |
02 | NEW BLOOD |
03 | CURIOUS |
04 | EASY DECISION |
05 | ENIGMA |
06 | NOT MY TYPE |
07 | LA PUSH |
08 | CLOSER |
09 | BAD IDEA |
10 | THE WHOLE TRUTH |
11 | INTERROGATION |
12 | NOT THE FIRST TIME |
13 | NORMAL TEEN THINGS |
14 | THE MAJOR |
15 | PRECIOUS |
16 | FORMALITY |
18 | HOME RUN |
19 | PROMISE |
20 | COURAGE |
21 | SLEEPING BEAUTY |
BOOK TWO
22 | HONEY MOON |
23 | THE [BLOODY] POINT OF IT ALL |
24 | THE FINAL STRIKE |
25 | LOVE, RORY |
26 | NUMB |
27 | LIGHTNING STRIKES |
28 | SWEET MISERY |
29 | THE SUN AND MOON |
30 | HAPPY ENDING |
31 | REAPER OF VICTORY |
32 | DAWN OF THE DEAD |
33 | IRRESOLUTE |
34 | WHEN THE STORM HITS |
35 | LIAR LIAR |
36 | PRETENSES |
37 | ANGEL |
38 | PARTY MONSTER |
39 | SURRENDER |
40 | BRIAR ROSE |
41 | NORTHERN LIGHTS |
BOOK 3
42 | THE PRODIGAL SUN RETURNS |
43 | ALWAYS, JASPER |
44 | GRAVE EXPECTATIONS |
45 | RED WEDDING |
46 | RUNAWAYS |
47 | UNEXPECTED |
48 | LIFE SUCKS, THEN YOU DIE |
49 | WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE |
50 | EXPOSED |
51 | THREE'S COMPANY |
โ˜† CRIMSON CONTEST WINNERS โ˜†
52 | AWKWARD |
53 | LONG LIVE |
54 | CRIMSON |

17 | EYE OF THE STORM |

61.6K 1.9K 3.9K
By INTRVGALACTIC

SOMETIME DURING the old movie, Rory dozed off on Jasper's shoulder. It was almost twilight when he gently awoke her, whispering her name in the dim room alit with the brightness of the tv screen.

"Sweetheart, it's getting late," Jasper said softly. "I should take you home."

Rory nodded and stood up stretching. Her short dress lifted dangerously high up her thighs, Jasper's eyes following the exposed creamy tanned skin hungrily. She didn't notice as she grabbed her things.

They left the Cullen's home in comfortable silence, after a brief but nice goodbye from his family members. Esme gave Rory a hug and Rory promised to return soon.

The drive back to her house was filled with easy conversation and mindless banter, soft music playing as the Jag zoomed down the roads. It was the calm before the storm, the swirling clouds of tension seemed to hang over the both of them silently.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" she blurted out as they neared her house.

"If you want me too," Jasper said with a raised brow at her sudden excitement.

"I always want you," Rory replied cheekily.

Jasper lowered the volume of the music as looked at her. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"I thought Edward was the one that read minds," she retorted.

He looked at her pointedly.

"I'm just very, very, happy, Jasper," Rory smiled. "You make me happy."

He matched her expression, placing his hand on her thigh affectionately. "Sweetheart, I've waited my whole life for you. You're my sole reason to be happy."

At his words, something clicked inside her. This whole time she had been waiting for the perfect moment to tell Jasper but she should've realized that every moment with him was perfect. She stared at his profile, her heart racing and cheeks red and eyes wide with happiness. "There's something else."

"Hmm?"

"I realized something a while ago," Rory said quietly. "I wanted you to know that I love you, Jasper Whitlock Hale."

The words flowed from her mouth like sweet honey, like the most beautiful melody Jasper had ever heard, accompanying the symphony that was her heart beat. He was speechless, caught off guard by her profession, his hands were on the wheel but all he could see, hear,  smell, and think was her.

Rory loved him.

This angel who appeared in his life without a warning, this beautiful human girl with a heart of gold loved him, a monster, a beast barely grasping onto his humanity, who had given up hope on finding true happiness.

"Jasper?" Rory bit her lower lip as she stared at her shocked boyfriend. The silence that filled the car after her profession was electric, tense like a live wire about to be drowned. "Um, it's okay if you don't love me, like it's totally cool, no pressure dude, er—"

"—I love you, too." His mouth moved so fast she didn't hear him at first until he began to repeat the words like a mantra, his deep voice sounding happier and more in astonishment as he spoke.

"I love you," Jasper breathed out and smiled so radiantly Rory was pretty sure her heart skipped a few beats.

"So we've established that we love each other," Rory confirmed with a chuckle.

"I've waited all my life to hear those words from you," Jasper murmured happily, his free hand cupping her cheek affectionately.

Rory felt her neck and cheeks warm at the feeling of love she felt for the blond vampire. It was like she could sense his emotions, the vulnerability seldom shown to anyone else, and she treasured the moment. No words were left to be said as the two were enveloped by the spell of happiness.

The car finally parked in the empty driveway. A text on Rory's phone revealed her mother would be staying the night at Billy Black's before going to the hospital the next morning. Her house was free for the night, free of interruption or careful silence.

The path into her house was filled of comfortable quietness, their minds needing time to process the magnitude of emotion they brought to each other. Jasper disappeared into her room as Rory checked on Orion, refilling her water and food bowl before settling the German Shepard into her bed in the living room.

When Rory finally got to her bedroom, her shoes, jacket, and purse tossed elsewhere, Jasper was wordlessly sitting on her bed as motionless as a Greek god statue. He gazed at her intensely as she neared, closing the door shut behind her and the distance between them.

Rory stepped between his legs and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his, showing him how much she loved him without uttering the words. Jasper held her close, one hand on the small of her back and the other tangled in her dark waves. Their lips moved in synch like waves crashing.

Her heart pounded frantically as the kiss deepened. Her skin felt hot as Jasper slanted his lips over hers. Her hands moved from his shoulders down to his shirt, mindlessly unbuttoning the first few, eager to feel more of his smooth, cool skin on hers.

He growled, his eyes flashing open like lightning, dark with desire. "Rory."

She pulled back reluctantly, her full lips red and swollen. "You're very irresistible, Jasper."

"You should resist better, Rory," Jasper sighed, focusing on playing with her fingers rather than meeting her hypnotizing eyes of rich chocolate. "I could break you so easily, you're incredibly fragile."

"Not as fragile as you think," Rory murmured as she threw herself at Jasper, catching his surprise and pushing him down until she straddled him triumphantly, finishing unbuttoning his shirt. She rolled her hips over his with a smirk as he automatically mirrored her movement.

He groaned. "What are you doing to me?"

"Jasper, I love you, but please stop talking," Rory whispered, leaning down until her lips brushed the shell of his ear.

His eyes darkened like black clouds rolling in for a hurricane, not from thirst, but from hunger. "Say it again."

"I love you," she declared, tracing his cheekbone.

The next instant, their positions were flipped and Jasper was pinning her down with a bruising kiss. Rory grinned. They really couldn't deny each other of anything.

He let out a groan as she tugged him closer and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her body back down to her annoyance, unwrapping her legs from his waist.

"What are you doing?" Rory pouted, as he sat up.

Jasper didn't answer her as he stared at her hard. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes! I want you, you want me, we want each other," Rory said frustratedly, the storm inside her boiling with desperate need for him, need to love him.

"Consent is key, Rory," Jasper said firmly yet gently, warming her heart even more as he stroked her cheek with his cold fingers.

She couldn't fight a smile at his thoughtfulness. Rory leaned up to kiss him again, showing him it was okay, until her head fell back onto the downy pillow that reminded her of fluffy clouds. She didn't care about being blinded by the sun as stared up at Jasper above her.

"If I hurt you, tell me and I'll stop," he whispered as he lay a trail of kisses down her throat.

Rory moved her hands to cup his face until his dark eyes met hers, "You'll never hurt me."

***

He opened his mouth to say something else, but Rory shut that down real quick with her own mouth, hot and needy. Her hands were wrapped in his curls and his were planted on either side of her head in a push-up position as he didn't want to hurt her. One knee was propped between her thighs, which she took the opportunity to roll her hips against for some much needed friction.

Jasper met her hazel eyes darkly. She smirked and dropped her hands from his soft curls to her waist where the tie holding her wrap dress together was.

"Let me," Jasper said, his voice low.

He didn't break away from her gaze as he carefully pulled the tie, unwrapping her like a birthday present. He kept his eyes on hers as he helped her out of the sleeves and tossed the dress onto the floor. Then he took a moment to appreciate Rory baring her soul and body to him, accepting him entirely despite who he was.

Rory shivered, not from his cold temperature, but the way he stared at every inch of her tanned body in the purple light of the twilight sky that peeked through her windows.

She flushed as he finally met her gaze again, his eyes were completely dark but she was in no danger of being sucked dry.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered softly staring into her eyes.

"What a cliché," she slowly grinned as he kissed her deeply. Her eyes were closed, but she felt his hands move from her hips down to the outside of her thigh.

She rolled her hips eagerly which he grinned at against her lips. His hand moved back to the elastic waistband of her panties, slowly moving them out of the way. She nodded to his unasked question and then his left hand moved between her thighs, parting them until one leg was thrown over his back.

She gasped as his hand traced over her sensually, exploring the area quite thoroughly. Then his fingers delved into her heat curiously yet expertly stroking the sensitive area. She couldn't stop the moan that bubbled out. Her arms were around his neck and her eyes were shut as he kissed down her throat, continuing his path downwards.

"I need you," she groaned as his thumb began to move in circles, her hips automatically rolling in response to the intense pleasure she felt. She whined as his hands suddenly stopped.

"Jasper, what—" She stopped talking as he pulled her up a little with one hand and then the next moment, her bra was snapped off and discarded with the rest of her clothes.

Oh. She was fully undressed now. Jasper stared at her again, appreciating her bare body in the light of the setting sun.

"You have too much clothes on." Rory raised her brow at her state of undress and his clothed body. In a blur, Jasper's shirt and his jeans were both pulled off and tossed off her bed. She could feel him fully, his hardness pressing on her thigh.

Jasper was beautiful, all muscles and power, a lethal weapon, a deadly storm created for mass destruction and Rory the powerful star of his world that commanded him.

Jasper looked unsure of what to do next, which Rory understood of him being scared to lose control of his strength. One hard thrust and she could get hurt. An idea popped into mind.

"Let me," she repeated his words, pushing his defined chest off of her and then pushing him onto his back. He stared at her curiously as he watched her straddle him.

"Rory..." Jasper's confused expression turned into a loud hiss as she suddenly shifted and he was slowly sliding into her heat. "Fuck. I love you so much."

She sank onto him, both of them hissing as he filled her. His hand on her hip tightened as he was fully enveloped inside of her warm body. She took a moment to get used to the full sensation, gasping and stretched out to the max. She had initially feared he wouldn't fit, but it vanquished the second they met, like two puzzle pieces meant to be.

Rory leaned down to distract him, slanting her mouth over his deeply and beginning to roll her hips into slow circles. He growled as she sped the rhythm after a few minutes, his own hips began moving as well. They met furiously, opposing swirls of hot and cold crashing into each other, a passionate, unstoppable hurricane of everything in the universe.

Rory was a mess of panting and cursing and calling out his names, her name falling from his red lips just the same, as the pressure began to build tenfold. He circled her, around and around and aroun—

Her universe burst into a million breathless stars as she shot up towards the heavens, lightning flooding her eyes in complete and utter pleasure. "Jasper," she cried out his name, the only person in her world as she collapsed on his chest, completely wiped out.

He flipped their positions in a blink of an eye, effortlessly thrusting a few more times, eager to join her, until the pressure was at its brink—he pulled out of her, making sure to finish on her thigh. He was unhinged for a long moment as the climax of their storm hit him hard, his emotions wild and high and uncontrollable, forcing him to grip the edge of her bed to keep from accidentally crushing her, the wood easily crumbling away to dust with his strength.

000

In the aftermath of their beautiful storm, there was only the two of them remaining, the setting sun peeking through the cloud bank in the perfect position, shining upon their bodies in the most ethereal way. It couldn't be real, Rory thought vaguely, yet it was. Jasper pulled her into his chest and rolled them over, pulling the blanket to cover her from his temperature despite her body feeling like lightning. She still panted heavily from the exertion, the physical pleasurable toll leaving her breathless, her heart pounding.

Jasper was a work of art, a perfection of marble with his white skin and muscular body. The blanket just barely covered his waist as he propped himself on his elbow to stare at her languidly. He was much more relaxed now, his arm lazily slung over her waist and playing with the ends of her wavy hair.

"I love you," Rory breathed out as she met his heavy gaze.

Jasper grinned at her words. "I love you, Aurora Aden." He whispered her name apprehensively, he loved every part of her, even the parts she hated.

Her expression softened. "Only you can call me Aurora."

It would be picture perfect if Rory had awoken to birds singing outside her open window that let in a cool, crisp breeze as the morning sunlight dawned across her white sheets. Unfortunately Rory wasn't Snow White and the morning was as grey and rainy as ever in Forks.

But she did have her own prince charming.

She was snuggled up to his side, only her blanket pulled up to her bare chest and lower half so she wouldn't get cold. His arm was wrapped around her, his cold digits tracing indistinguishable patterns on her exposed upper back which was the first thing she felt as consciousness flooded her state. Her eyes fluttered open, he turned his intelligent gaze unto her, a vision of some sort of ethereal being. Her heart soared in happiness as she thought of the previous night, of the thought that Jasper Hale was in love with her just as she was with him. It was a terrifying feeling to fall in love, but Jasper was worth it—no matter how much he disagreed.

"Hi," she whispered with a smile she couldn't fight off.

Instead of answering her, he simply pressed a chaste kiss to her temple. Rory knew him well enough to know that something was wrong. She knew him almost as well as she knew herself.

She stared at him inquisitively, putting together all the microscopic signals and body language that conveyed his atypical mood.

Her brows furrowed in worry. "What's with the brooding expression?"

Jasper exhaled sharply and tugged the blanket down to reveal the mottling of light blue and red on her body, especially intense around her hips and waist. Rory briefly glanced at the marks before looking back at Jasper who was clenching his jaw like his life depended on it.

She shrugged, pulling the blanket back up as she was getting a bit chilly. "Well, don't freak out, we weren't exactly going slow and gentle," Rory smirked, thinking of the way he had kept her up til the nearing dawn. She was obscenely satisfied, relaxed and unworried by whatever concerns plagued her boyfriend's mind. She shook her head and leaned up to kiss his tight jaw.

"If I remember correctly, I essentially seduced you into bed, so if you're going to be mad at anyone be mad at me," Rory said firmly, crossing her arms.

He pursed his lips. "I should've known better," Jasper sighed, his expression contrite. "I could've broken your bones or worse."

"But you didn't," Rory rolled her eyes. "I'm perfectly unbothered by some bruises of all things."

"But the principle remains the same," he insisted with a scoff. "We should've waited, I should've listened to Edward."

"Our sex life is none of your brother's business," Rory narrowed her eyes, her face burning in embarrassment she couldn't pin point the reason for, sitting up completely, not caring that the blanket fell to her lap. "What we do is between us, not up for anyone else to decide but us."

"Edward read my mind, Rory. He advised that we wait, that the probability of me losing control was too much of a risk and he was right," Jasper said seriously. "Your safety is not a risk I'm willing to take."

"Being together has always been a risk, Jasper, we both knew that right from the beginning," Rory argued, running a hand through her hair frustratedly. "And you can't hurt me; twice you've had the chance, but something inside you knows who I am, who we are to each other. We aren't ephemeral, Jasper, we were always meant to be. We can't be afraid to take risks anymore, to live our lives ruled by fear and never experience all we could together. You're my future, Jasper, I don't want careful. I want you."

"But what if one day, the savage, beastly part of me that wants to kill you, doesn't listen to my humanity, to my damned soul?" Jasper retorted harshly. "No. I refuse to lose you, Rory."

"Seriously, have you listened to a word I just said?" Rory exhaled loudly, fully irritated by his stubbornness. "Jasper, I love you, but you're pissing me off."

She glared at him as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Rory stifled a pain-filled groan from standing up, realizing her entire body half was very sore indeed. Her stubbornness and pride won over her body's need to sink back into her warm heaven of a bed. She prospered on, about to hobble her way to the closet to put some clothes on and maybe cry or something dramatic. She didn't get far before Jasper's hand wrapped around hers pleadingly, stopping her.

He looked up at her with a softened expression. "I love you, too," Jasper murmured earnestly. "And I'm sorry. The thought of hurting you drives me insane...you harmed in general...I don't know what I'd do if you weren't in my life, Rory."

Rory caressed his marble cheek lovingly. "I know you're overprotective, but if I couldn't handle it, I'd tell you. Like I said, you could never hurt me. I meant it. I enjoyed myself last night and I'd like a repeat of that sometime."

A smirk tugged at his lips as his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer back to him. "Would you, darlin'?" he drawled in that sweet southern twang.

"Well, not right now, I'm starving so I'm going downstairs for some breakfast," Rory shrugged, making a move towards the door.

"It's 1pm," Jasper raised his brow.

"Yeah, well someone kept me up half the night," Rory said, squinting at the blond accusatorially. "And no one's gonna stop me from eating my bowl of cereal."

Jasper glanced at her, his eyes dark and hungry, "I can try."

"You did it with Jasper?" Jessica near shrieked when Rory begrudgingly admitted what her weekend was like.

Jessica , Angela, and Bella stared at Rory in shock. They had all stopped in the bathroom before lunch when Bella noticed Rory was walking a little funny. Endless prodding and questions led the girl to this predicament, being interrogated in the girl's bathroom.

Rory grimaced uncomfortably. "I also mentioned meeting his parents." She tried to distract from the subject.

Bella gulped. "Edward wants me to meet them after school." The brunette bit her lip nervously.

"You'll be fine," Rory patted her shoulder. "I'll probably show up for some moral support."

"That's so adorable, but also you and Jasper finally got together, together," Angela grinned. "Was he good?"

Jessica snorted as she finished reapplying her lip gloss. "That man is a Greek god. If he wasn't good at minimum, then the rest of us are doomed."

"Hey, that's my boyfriend," Rory pursed her lips. Her friends raised their brows. "Okay," she admitted as they headed out the bathroom. "He was phenomenal, I'm still exhausted. But that's all I'm saying!" She pushed the door open. Rory's eyes widened in surprise when she found the tall blond vampire she was just speaking of, standing across the hall, seemingly waiting for her.

"Speak of the devil..." Jess giggled as she tugged the other two girls past Rory who had turned into a blushing statue.

The look on Jasper's face was entirely wicked. He smirked as he eyed Rory up and down. Yup. He definitely heard.

"Hi, sweetheart," Jasper swooped in, leaning down to kiss her. His lips were firm and marble like but she was very used to the odd sensation now.

"Well, don't act all cocky now," Rory rolled her eyes as he stepped back.

He raised his brow at her verbiage.

She held her hand up before he could speak. "Uh uh. Do not go there, Jasper Whitlock Hale."

"The full name, huh?" he teased as he began to lead them to the cafeteria.

"You're irritating."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately," she looked up at him, with a softened disposition. "I do."

He smiled as they entered the cafeteria. "Then you won't mind if we sit with your friends today for lunch?"

"You don't even eat lunch," Rory looked at him weirdly. "Should I be worried if you're planning too?"

Jasper rolled his eyes at her jab, following her to the lunch line. They quickly picked through the selection of Forks High Schools finest meal before heading over to the half-full table Rory's friends sat at.

Bella was missing from the group—presumably somewhere with Edward—but Jessica and Angela welcomed them, scooting over to allow Jasper and Rory to squeeze in. The guys stared at Jasper with a mixture of glares and awe.

"So, who's excited for prom?" Jessica broke through the awkward silence.

"I know I am," the bell-like voice of Alice sang as she slid in the small space between Rory and Angela.

"Hey, Ali," Rory grinned. "Didn't fancy third-wheeling Rosalie and Emmett?"

"No one does," Jasper grimaced, looking a bit sick as uncomfortable memories resurfaced as a result of living with the couple for a few decades.

"They're very close," Angela offered, engaging in on the conversation.

"You don't have to be polite, they're disgusting at times," Jasper snickered, feeling the girl's apprehensive emotions. In fact, he glanced around the table and sent a wave of relaxation and calmness.

Alice nodded, "Anyways, back to the subject, prom is going to be so fun."

"You going with someone?" Eric asked curiously.

Alice shook her head. "No. I'm waiting for the right person. Like Rory waited for Jasper." She glanced at the couple beside her with a gentle smile.

"So is this going to be like a full time thing?" Mike gestured to the pair.

Jessica looked at him pointedly with flared eyes. "Mike, don't be rude."

Rory's lips curved upwards. "Yeah." She set her eyes on Jasper who grinned, their hands intertwined under the table. "We're in it for the long haul."

"Rory, if you need anything, anything at all, call me, I don't care if you're at school or if I'm in a meeting—call me."

Stella Reyes looked at her daughter worriedly as any mother would before leaving their child alone for an entire week. She trusted her daughter implicitly, they had been through so much together and their bond had definitely strengthened since moving to the small town, but she was still of course wary of leaving her. Some part of her, the more overprotective, paranoid parents part, wanted to take Rory along but with the school year nearing to a close and Rory graduating early along with it, Stella had to trust the town that nothing would happen to her most precious thing in the world. Rory was old enough to take care of her self, no longer a girl, but an independent and maturing woman.

"I'll be fine, mama," Rory smiled into her mother's tight embrace.

"You'll check in with Charlie every night, do all your work, and go to school every day?" Stella confirmed their agreement.

"Yes, and I'll make sure to text you exactly where I go when I go out," Rory nodded. "Have a great time down there, mom."

"When I get back, we're also getting you on birth control," Stella whispered in her ear firmly.

Rory pulled back from the hug with an astonished and embarrassed look. "Mama!"

Stella pulled up her watch, "Well, I have to get going, mi amor. Flight leaves at seven and I still want to say bye to Billy." She glanced at her red-faced daughter amusedly. "Have fun with Jasper, but not too much fun."

All Rory could do was cover her face and nod completely mortified.

Stella snickered and kissed her daughter's forehead. "Love you."

"Love you, too, mama," Rory grinned. 

Rory watched from the porch as Stella got into the cab with her luggage.

They waved goodbye at each other until they could no longer see, both excited yet apprehensive of the next week they were both apart and far away from each other. If only they knew what was to come to the small, safe town of Forks, Washington.

edit: i added the scene back obviously but for a minute the full sex scene was in a separate book called RORY under the crimson 'tab' 

thanks for reading.

please comment, like, add to your libraries, etc, etc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.2K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
10.5K 314 13
Twilight - completed โœ”๏ธ New moon - completed โœ”๏ธ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
1.6M 52.2K 84
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ| โ๏ธŽWhy are you so paranoid?โž๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽWhy aren't you?โž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 29.5K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...