Peaches And Cream.

By AAliass

A depressed pastel girl, a boy who cares. These are their stories. More

Author's Note.
One
Two
Four
A/N

Three.

15 1 0
By AAliass

I Nyx P.O.V I

I 7:25 a.m. I

I wake up on the roof. I wake up to yelling as usual. Dad's either yelling at me or at mom for "never doing anything right." I hear a thud from the stairs and rush into my room, throwing open the window and jumping into my bed. I turn my head away from the door so that hopefully Dad will thinking still asleep, but then I see my window open. I forgot to close that dang window.

Dad throws open the door to my room with a head bang and walks in. He sees my window and looks down to me. Then he does what I expected him to do. He pushes me out of my bed. Not in a playful way. I'm a way as if hes furious, which I know he is. As I hit the floor, he stands over top of me. "What did I tell you about being on the roof, Nyxillis? If you went out there one more time, I'd lock your window shut."

"Dad, please," I whimper. "I just went out for a little air."

"Nyxillis, you know what I told you about that window, but you just don't know how to fucking listen, just like your screw up mom." He raises his voice when he talks about Mom. I don't know why they are still together. I don't know why Mom deals with him anymore.

"I couldn't sleep so I opened the window, please!"

Dad leans down and slaps me across the face. "Shut up! Don't try to lie to me!"

I huddle down into myself and try to hide from him. I hate Dad. I really do. But I can't run away and leave Mom with him. Dad scowls at me and turns, stomping out of the room like a toddler. I sit up and look at the doorway and shudder.

I stand shaking and trembling and walk to my closet. I want to take one of my mental health days. I really, really should, but I also need to be away from this house. This house is a nightmare. I take out my black leggings and my peach skirt. I put on a white long sleeve shirt to cover my scars and put on my pair of black high-tops from last night and go to my window. This window gets my in trouble all the time, but it's also my safe haven.

I lean against my window frame and think about last night. Last night was the worst night of my life, and that's being compared to the abuse I suffer at home. I don't want to ever bring up last night again. No one needs to know, so no one's gonna know. It's too embarrassing.

I look at my phone. 7:31. I'm going back to sleep. I lay in my bed and roll up my sleeves. I look at the carved marks on my inner forearm. The skin there used to be soft and undamaged. Now, it's pink and scarred and damaged beyond repair, it seems. I run my fingers over my forearm and let out a shakey breath. I hate my body, but not nearly as much as I hate my dad.

I pull my sleeves back over my arms and lie there on my bed until I have to head for the bus. Once I fall asleep, my alarm that I set for 8:15 goes off and I sit bolt up right. I go to my door, pick up my back pack, and head to my window. I jump out the window and onto the roof, then I realise that if I jump off here to the ground, Dad will slap me harder than he did this morning. I go back inside and run down the stairs before Mom or Dad see me and rush out the front door to the bus stop.

I get to the bus stop just as the bus arrives and I jump on board.

A/N
Wow. I haven't update this thing since May. And now what month is it?
It's July. July 27th, to be exact.
Jeez, okay, I guess I should try to update this more??
Idk. But, well...
Don't forget to smile :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 968 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
70.8K 2.2K 27
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
33.7K 2.4K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...