Taking chances

By jjramirez_25

take a chance and read it, then ull soon find out :) More

Taking chances
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
info
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 6

3K 126 4
By jjramirez_25

Just great, I was gona be stuck with her in training.  It wasnt that I didn't want her there because part of me did. I just new I would have to control myself around her , damn.

It was hard enough to try not to look at her in class , but I did and I think  she caught me a few times.

I hope she didnt think I was a freak.

after first course my mind went blank. tomorrow was friday , which ment I had no school but did have training.

to make matters worse I had a 10 page essay to write up . With celi on my mind this was going to be difficult.

oh a challenge it was going to be....

Celi Pov

after talking to my A1 terry I made my way to class. shortly after his stud cousion walked in. I believe her name was jay. she seem cool.

she was about my height. tan skin and some greenish brown eyes.

her style was hella good. she rocked snap backs . lastly her dreads were on point. hanging down as far as her hips.

she was attractive, which caught me off guard cause I never found studs my type.

throughout class I noticed her sneaking glances at me and texting. I wonder what she was texting and to whom with....

her phone started to flash again  and I saw terrys name pop up.

hmmm she must be talking about training. right when I was about to comfront her if she had a problem with me being im training the bell rung and she sped off.

the fuck was her problem ? ....

I quickly shook it off. I didnt have the time to ponder on it.

the rest of the day sped by and I was home waiting for a "talk" that my girlfriend wanted to have.

I already knew what she was going to say.

I took the liberty of packing her shit. there was no way in hell she was gona break up with me and expect me to move out of a house that I payed for

20 mins later her triflin ass walked in

"celi we need to tallk"

"save the bullshit , I packed yo shit , dont let the door hit yo ass on the way out.an tell that hoe you been fucking that she can have you."

I was pissed I aint gona lie . i watched her get her shit. not bothering to help. she always had a bad attitude.  just because she was a fem she automatically thought she didnt have to do things like help with rent , dates, shoppin and etc.

i had stoped doing everything to teach her a lesson but that shit did nt work. thus, her running to that ugly ass stud im the car outside.

I aint trippin tho , I could do better. fuck her.

I sliped my ass between the sheets and went to bed feeling like I had a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 581 28
"It grows and blossoms, it dies and wilts, it happens in the beginning and it happens in the end, it can make you cry, it can make you smile and it c...
139K 5K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...
185K 5.7K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...