Bad Boy | Louis Tomlinson

zayummharreh tarafından

Louis is the bad boy. He gets into loads of trouble and fights occasionally. Natalia is the good girl. She do... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

7K 161 6
zayummharreh tarafından

I was walking home from the party my friends dragged me to. The most popular player in school, Louis Tomlinson and his friend got into a huge fight and started punching each other. That was too much for me, I had to escape. I left my friends who were too caught up in all the commotion and started to walk home. If my big brother, Liam, found out that I went to a party he'd lose it.

Liam and I were adopted when I was in the 3rd grade. As soon as he hit 18 we left. We had been living together since I was in 8th grade. He can really be tough on me sometimes. But as long as I get good grades and stay out of trouble I will be fine.

It started to get cold as I walked on the sidewalk. I was wearing a knee high black dress, but most of my legs were bare and the dress material was thin. I looked behind me and saw a figure not too far away. I started to get nervous so I sped up my walking. Closer and closer the shadow came to me. There was no way I'd be able to keep my pace up. So I started walking again, but I kept my phone near.

The stranger walked up right next to me and put his black hoody over my shoulders, instantly warming me. I looked up and confused and realized that Louis Tomlinson, the schools bad boy was standing right next to me. I shrugged his jacket off, the cold air biting at my skin once again.

"What's the matter, love?" He questioned me with a smirk. As soon as he smiled I noticed his busted lip and shivered.

"Go away Louis!" I tried to sound confident but my voice came out awkward and dry. I gulped somehow knowing he could sense my fear. I took a step back not feeling comfortable with the lack of space between us. He smirked again.

"I'm only trying to be friendly Natalia." he replied with a bit of sarcasm behind his tone. His eyes scanned up and down my body a mischievous smile replacing the smirk. My blood went cold, I was scared and the fact that I was wearing something completely out of my comfort zone was not helping.

"I don't want your friendship Tomlinson." I snapped surprised with my sudden outburst of the only courage I had left.

"Would you prefer more than that Payne?" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust and walked away. I was far enough away knowing he wouldn't follow me.

"You will someday, mark my words Natalia Payne!" he said again before I could no longer hear him speak.

A/N

Hey guys! I doubt anyone is actually going to read this but this is my new fanfic I deleted the other one because I thought it was stupid and no one read it but I started coming up with story ideas and finally got this. So yeah this is Chapter One hoped you like it

:) Sara xx.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8K 256 70
(sorry for the crappy grammar) Louis Tomlinson the good boy . but ever since High School Started he changed , Louis then met a boy named Harry , wh...
19.4K 711 34
1 bully. 4 victims. Simple sad story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 victims, get pushed over the edge? Will the big bad bully himself, bec...
33.6K 257 98
Jesse Ann Cooper moves from Paris France to Doncaster in the UK meets Louis William Tomlinson, an inked bad boy that goes to her new school. You can...
44.7K 1.4K 42
Zaylin Matthews is an ordinary girl from a small town in the States. She has a normal crush, normal friends, and normal music choices. But when she m...