Percy Jackson Travels to the...

By Percypotterlover

Percy and the rest of the seven are in the middle of the Giant war when suddenly, one by one, they are whiske... More

Percy Jackson Travels to the Past
Chapter 2 Katie Gardner
Chapter 3 Chris Rodriguez and Clarisse la Rue
Chapter 4 JG, PM, LV, FZ, HL
Chapter 5 Nico DiAngelo
Chapter 6 Thalia Grace
Chapter 7 Annabeth Chase
Chapter 8 Piper Mclean and Jason Grace
Chapter 9 Percy Jackson
Chapter 10 Percy.J and Luke.C
Chapter 11 The Gods of Olympus
Chapter 12 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Chapter 14 Capture the Flag
Authors note
Chapter 15 The Titans Curse Part 1
Authors Note
Chapter 16 Percy's Birthday
Chapter 17 The Titan's Curse Part 2
Chapter 18 The Battle of Olympus
Chapter 19 Lunch Breaks = Food Fights
Chapter 20 The Battle of Olympus Part 1
Chapter 21 The Battle of Olympus Part 2
Chapter 22 Time to Time Travel
Chapter 23 I Hate Being Electrocuted
Chapter 24 I Just Wanted Some Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Chapter 25 We've Got a War to Win!
Author's Note
Authors note

Chapter 13 Luke Castallean the truth revealed

33.2K 546 305
By Percypotterlover

Thalia POV

"Wait" LC said stepping up, "you said that you would tell me about why you guys are mad at me once all the campers got here". We all looked at each other uneasily.

 "Okay fine who wants to explain" I asked. 

Percy sighed, "I'll do it". I gave him a grateful look, only Travis, Conner, Katie, Annabeth, Nico, Percy, and I knew about Luke. Nico didn't know the whole story, it was to emotionally hard for Annabeth, Travis, Conner, and I, so it was just down to Katie and Percy and Percy understood a bit better as he had fought Luke.

"Okay so basically your a traitor, you sided with Kronos to take down Olympus and Camp Half Blood" my  heart clenched at this, but Luke didn't deserve it. The campers looked horrified and Luke looked shocked.

 "B-but i would never d-do that" Luke stuttered. 

"Don't act like you don't know, you're already having dreams from Kronos aren't you" Percy asked. I was surprised how did Percy know that? 

"How do you know that" Luke questioned, by the looks on the future and past demigods faces they were wondering too.

 "Because I got the dreams too except that I never let them fool me into turning against my family" Percy said glaring a little at Luke. 

"Anyway on my first quest, so this year for you past campers, you gave me flying shoes to drag me into tartarus, not that I didn't end up there anyway" Percy said grimly. "Grover wore the shoes instead though, luckily me and Annabeth saved him before he got sucked in." GU looked scared out of his mind and betrayed, AC looked betrayed as well, and PJ looked really angry. "Then when we finished the quest and came back to Camp we both went into the forest where you set a pit scorpion on me." My mouth fell open, how did I not hear about this? 

"But those are the most poisonous scorpions on earth how did you survive" Hazel asked looking worried."

 "Well some tree nymphs helped me back to camp where I collapsed, a camper blew the emergency horn and called for help, and Chiron was able to cure me before I died, so yeah" Percy said shrugging his shoulder like it was nothing. 

"How are you acting like it was nothing" AC asked looking shocked.

 "I've been through way worse and I lost count of how many times I've nearly died" Percy said sheepishly.  Annabeth hit his arm and Percy pouted. I started to laugh at this usual occurrence with the other future campers.  

Jason's POV

Anyways during my second year at camp, you poisoned Thalia's tree but framed it on Chiron." The campers looked hurt, and I glared at Luke. "So Clarisse was picked to go on the quest, but Grover, Annabeth, and I snuck out and went to."

 "But isn't that against the rules" an Athena camper asked.

 "Yes but if we hadn't gone Thalia's tree would have died, plus you guys turned a blind eye just this once" Percy said winking. Annabeth slapped his arm again.

"Perce your setting a bad example".

 "What its not like I told them to blow stuff up like I did" he said. I facepalmed as TS and CS looked interested. "Anyway, we fought Luke on his boat full of monsters" Percy continued. Later when we had the fleece you attacked us, luckily I had sent the fleece ahead with Clarisse." 

"You gave it to Clarisse" Frank questioned, surprised, from what he knew Percy and Clarisse weren't on the best of terms. 

"Yeah" Annabeth said, "they fight a lot but they friends and have each others backs, they just won't admit it" she smirked. Clarisse scowled and Percy winked at her, making her scowl harder.

 "Luckily we were saved from Luke and his monsters by the Party Ponies" Percy continues.

 "Who are they" I asked, wondering. 

"Their awesome, they took down the monsters with paint guns, head buts, and silly string" Nico exclaimed, laughing. 

"Hey Percy you forgot that Luke stabbed you in the leg and you nearly drowned him in the swimming pool" Grover said.

 "Oh yeah I almost forgot about that" Percy said. I mentally facepalmed.

 "I would ask how you forgot that but there's no point" Piper said. That was so true.  

"So in my third year at camp Thalia was back and we ended up fighting Atlas and Luke because Artemis was kidnapped." Percy continued. "Luke tricked Annabeth into taking the weight of the sky, Artemis took it from her, and I took it from Artemis then tricked Atlas into taking it, that why me and Annabeth both have grey streaks in our hair." The campers looked shocked, worried and angry.

 "So that's why your hair is grey, I thought it was just some weird teen fad that I wasn't aware of" Leo commented faking a thoughtful face.

 I laughed, "Leo don't think to hard you don't want to hurt your self" I joked as Leo mock scowled and Piper hit me lightly on the arm. 

"Fourth year no encounters with Luke but Annabeth, Grover, Rachel, and I ended up in the Labyrinth and Luke willingly gave up his body to Kronos who then controlled it." The campers all recoiled in shock  and horror, I winced.  I had heard about this but seeing the campers reactions to the betrayal was hard, plus it showed how easy it was for a demigod to be convinced to turning their back, overall that year was a not good time for the Greeks or the Romans. "Fifth year there really was no Luke, it was all Kronos so that year was pretty much hell, the big war, Kronos and his monsters against us and the Gods" Percy continued, I was reminded of the war at Camp Jupiter had before the whole exchange program thing.

"Did we win" a small daughter of Demeter asked shyly, my heart warmed at that, she was so adorable! oh gods i'm starting to think like an Aphrodite girl, note to self: hang out around Clarisse more, if she doesn't try to beat me up that is. 

"Oh yeah we totaled those monsters" Conner and Travis cheered while flexing their muscles. 

"Boys, boys don't try to be something your not" Percy said mock seriously while motioning to their flexed arms. I laughed along with the rest of the campers, Leo was laughing so hard he leaned against me for support. Unfortunately I didn't expect the extra weight and ended up faceplanting with Leo on top of me in a compromising position. This just caused the campers to laugh harder.

 "Sure guys laugh at my pain, I don't laugh when weird scrawny yet heavy elf looking boys fall on you" I muttered. The campers were gasping with laughter, The Stolls and Chirs were practically crying, Nico was hunched over gasping and laughing like crazy , and Percy was on the floor rolling around in laughter.

 I stood up and made exaggerated sounds of pain while Leo mocked scowled. "Dude are you saying that  i'm fat" he said in a diva tone. There was a thump and we turned around to see Katie rolling on the floor along with Percy while The Stolls looked on in shock. The girls were laughing like crazy tears springing to their eyes, and I had doubled over like Nico from laughing so hard. Suddenly I felt some thing hard hit my head and I looked up to see that I had head butted Nico.

 "I've been wounded" Nico wailed as I made strangled noises and my clutched my head, stumbling around before finishing falling to the floor. 

"Percy come here" I said scratchily, he came over still laughing. "Tell Piper that-" 

"Jason I'm right here" Piper said, I ignored her and continued on with my tragic death scene.

 "Tell Piper that I love her and tell Leo that I'm the one who ate his taco." 

"I will and I promise to bury you in my special Finding Nemo socks" Percy declared saluting me. I saluted him back and then promptly 'died'. 

"He wasn't kidding about the Finding Nemo socks" Annabeth said. 

"How'd you know" Percy asked, confused, when was he not confused. Thalia looked over at me and I could tell we were both having the same thoughts as we both started laughing like maniacs. 

"I saw you skating around on you hard wood floors and dancing to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' when I came to visit you during Spring break a couple years ago" Annabeth said giggling as Percy blushed. She kissed him on the cheek causing him to turn a deeper shade of red. 

"Okay Children" Chiron said, the laughter finally dying down. "How about a break, capture the flag anyone" Chiron asked. Cheers met his question.

 "Future campers against us" An Ares camper asked, I exchanged looks with Percy, oh this was going to be fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 173 43
A Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fanfiction.
59.4K 1.7K 170
So this book is all about some demigod or magician fan fiction Please follow me and I'll hope you'll enjoy it. Tap that star on every chapter or comm...
9K 373 19
After the giant war Percy is set up and betrayed by Annabeth and a select group of gods that see him as a threat, as he takes his last breath Chaos o...
389 34 12
Years after the Giant War, things are going well. The 7 are all happy, the camps, while they still hate each other, no longer want the other dead. Th...