Altered Time (jacksepticeye x...

By All_In_Due_Time

I've finally given into my inner fan girl. One fanfic, currently in the process of creation. Jack meets a fan... More

The Death of an Irishman (Prologue Part 1)
Decisions, Decisions (Prologue Part 2)
Omissions
A Mild Panic
Oh. Right.(a/n)
Two truths
A Surprise
Awesome new cover! (A/N)
Off Key
A Walk in the Park
PLEASE HELP (A/N)
Bowling
Dreams, Memories and a Little Accident
...sorryyyy...(A/N)
Bake-cident...On Purpose
A Bigger Secret
Pool Day
A Taste of His Life
OOPS (tag)
FLUFFING HECK (A/N)
Mario Kart
TAG I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT (tag)
The Seventh Day

Brain fart (A/N)

72 2 8
By All_In_Due_Time

Hey humans. Sorry I don't really have an update. As you saw in the other authors note I'm in the process of making a fan game. And currently, all of my creative thoughts are absorbed into that. So I'll update this when I can think of something other than the fan game, which will take a bit. My brain is just too scatterbrained to remember where I was heading here currently. Sorry! I feel really bad about this. I'll get back to this as soon as I can.

AGH THE GUILT. Don't worry! I will come back alive and more creative than ever! In the mean time, there are plenty of good reads by ZombieBoi130 for both Jack and Markiplier, so go check her out! She's already up to a third imagine book! And she has some full stories like this too, if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I read them though, so I'm not sure. Bye!

- a human

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 0 40
This is my first fanfiction book. It's just for fun and It is definitely not as good as the rest. An original highschool girl was in class and coul...
289K 9.1K 14
It all stared with a simple visit. A visit that was supposed to kill you. That night you were left with a strange mark on your chest, and that night...
106K 2.4K 51
Y/N is your name and stuff like that... my first fan fiction sooo yeah also I did not draw or make these pictures lol You're just a normalish girl wh...
11.5K 277 23
Jacksepticeye x ghost!reader The idea of this story came from a fan fiction I read a while ago. I really like the concept so I decided to make my own...