A Big Girl's Thug

By MissPlusSize_

Aija Moore is a plus size girl that has many insecurities. She feels as if no one wants her because she's a b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Book Alert!
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N :)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two
Book Two

Chapter Thirty-One

17.2K 612 157
By MissPlusSize_

One week later
Aija's POV
"No."

"Yes."

"No Jayceon." I repeated yet again. Jayceon and I are in the hospital room arguin' bout where the kids and I are going to be living. Jayceon brought a new house three days ago for us but the house isn't just for us, it's for him as well. It's not that I don't want to move into a house with him 'cause it would be good for the kids to be able to spend more time with their dad. But, I don't want him or the kids thinkin' that me and Jayceon are together 'cause that's not the case. I just think that he and I need time together as co-parents before we decide if we want to be together again.

It's been five years and a lot has changed with myself and him so we just need time to figure out if we're still compatible or not.

I got broken out of my rambling thoughts when I heard several little footsteps runnin' into the room. I looked at the door and seen the kids, Aaron, and my mom walking through the door.

Ava, Jayvion, and Aaron ran straight to Jayceon leavin' me with a pout on my mouth. Until my baby JJ came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and hugged him back while planting kisses around his face until he pushed my face away yellin' that I was givin' him cooties.

I laid back on the bed waiting on the doctor to bring me my discharge papers.

"So..." My mom began.

"So what?" I questioned looking over at her.

"Has Jayeon asked you anything lately?" She sang.

I sigh, "You know don't you?"

She giggled, "Of course I know. I helped him find the house. It's absolutely gorgeous and it's everything and more that you want in a house."

"Mom I'm not moving in with Jayceon." I exclaimed.

"Why not?" She pouted. If it isn't obvious my mom is team Jayceon and she has no problem expressing that.

"Don't you think it's too soon? Besides I don't want him to get the idea that we'll get back together."

"Ugh," She yelled, "Why can't you just admit that you miss that man and you would love to be a family again. What's it going to take for you to realize that you still love Jayceon and that you want to be with him? That you want him being a father to your children? When Jayceon walks through the door with another woman on his arm announcing that he loves her and she'll be his wife is that when you'll realize that you missed out on a good thing? Baby I know he's hurt you in the past but you need to let it go and give him a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance I mean look at us. Did you ever think that me and you would have the relationship today that we have? 'Cause when I got out of rehab I didn't think you'd allow me back in you and Ava's life yet you did. Give him another chance baby. Wipe the slate clean and start fresh." She finished raving.

I sat and thought for a minute until I began nodding. I looked at Jayceon playin' with the kids and smiled a small smile.

"Hey Jace." I yelled.

"Huh?" He absentmindedly said not looking up at me.

"Yes." I simply replied.

He sat with a confused look on his face until he realized what I meant and he started smilin' hard and throwin' the kids in the air. I giggled and glanced at my mom who nodded at me. I sigh I hope this is the right thing.

*****

"Daddy where are we going?" Ava asked from the backseat of the truck.

"We're goin' home baby. To our new house." He replied.

"New house?" JJ joined in.

"Babies stop askin' questions. We'll answer them when we get to the house." I said stoppin' the questions that were sure to come. Twenty minutes later we pulled into a gated community. Jayceon rolled he window down and told the guard the gate code before the guard opened the gate.

We drove for a minute or two before Jayceon pulled into a beautiful house that had a gate as well. Jayceon opened the gate and drove up the house pulling in front of the door. The house was a two story brick house that had a modern feel to it. There was four garage doors and the outside of the house was beautiful. Everything from the landscaping to the lights that were illuminating the house.

"Wow." The kids and I simultaneously said. Jayceon walked around the car and held the door open for me and the kids piled out of the truck. Jayceon handed me my crutch and I slowly walked to the front door. Jace let Ava unlock the door before picking her up and pushing the door open for the boys and I to walk through.

I walked in first and gasped when I saw the entrance of the house. Once you enter the house the foyer showed two sets of stairs leading upstairs. There was a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling that tied in with the color scheme of the entire foyer. If you looked straight ahead you'd see a dining table beautiful that was beautifully set.

"Are we going to be living here?" JJ questioned.

I turned to the kids and nodded, "Yeah, this is our new home."

"Yay. Will you be here with us too daddy?" Ava jumped up and down.

Jace laughed, "Yeah princess I will. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Of course!" Ava yelled before jumping back into his arms.

"What about you Jayvion?" I asked.

"I'm okay with it. Can we play tons of games dad?" Jayvion asked Jace. I chocked when Jayvion called Jayceon dad because that's the first time I've every heard him call Jace that.

"Yeah bud. I brought tons of games. JJ you're pretty quite how do you feel about it?" Jayceon looked at his mini him.

"I guess it's cool." He answered quietly. I need to talk to him about Jayceon. He's the only one that's giving him a hard time now.

"Well let's go see the rest of the house." Jace led us to the dining room where I fawned over the way the décor had a cozy home type of vibe to it. I loved that the décor stayed the same color as the foyer yet the white accentuated the dark colors and gave the room a more brighter vibe.

I walked away from the dining room and headed towards the kitchen where all the appliances were stainless steel. I loved that the kitchen had a lot of room so I could move freely whenever I cooked. I also loved that there were flowers here and there which gave the room a nice flowery scent that smelled amazing.

The next place I checked out was the living room. I loved the white furniture with splashes of colors in different places. The living room will most definitely be my most used place.

The kids ran upstairs so I started to follow them but Jayceon stopped me and picked me up bridal style as I dragged my crutch behind him.

"I could've made it up the stairs myself." I complained.

"Baby don't complain about everything I do. Let me cater to you." He shut my ass right up. Once we got to the landing he put me down and I walked, well limped, into the first room I seen. I instantly knew that the room was for JJ because of the way it was decorated. JJ loves Disney movies but his two favorite are toy story and cars. The room was decked out in a Disney theme and it all came together really nicely.

"Is this my room?" JJ asked with hope in his voice.

"Yeah, it is. Do you like it?" Jayceon rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't like it," JJ walked further in the room and Jayceon's face fell, "I love it." JJ went on to tell Jayceon everything he loved about his new room and Jayceon's face was covered in pride.

After JJ's ranting we moved onto Ava's room which was very girly and I absolutely loved it. Especially the Teepee. Her room was appropriate for her age yet it showed that she wasn't into princess things which I think is okay. It shows that my baby is a mature little girl.

We went to Jayvion's room next and he went nuts when he seen his room. He loved the huge Spider-Man sticker on his wall and when he found out that it glows in the dark he damn near exploded.

The kids didn't want to look at anything else so they went into their rooms and began playin' with their toys and what not. Jayceon showed me the kids bathroom, the guest room, and then the guest bathroom.

After seeing the rooms I wondered where mines was, "Jace where's my room? I asked him.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to my room I'm guessing. He pushed open the door at the end of the hall and let me go in first. My mouth dropped when I entered the room. The first thing that caught my attention was the light fixture hanging from the ceiling. I absolutely loved it. The room was everything I wanted in a room and I'm glad that Jayceon had it decorated this way. I walked towards a set of double doors and opened one and it was the bathroom.

The bathroom was just as beautiful as the master bedroom and the color scheme matched the room as well. I loved that the bathroom has a glass shower and a huge bath tub, I had options on what I wanted to take depending on my mood for the day. I loved that.

"This house is absolutely gorgeous Jayceon. How much did you pay for it?" I turned towards him.

"Money isn't a problem nor an issue baby so don't worry about that." He replied before sitting at the end of the bed.

"Who decorated the house?" I asked him.

"Your mom found this woman who's amazing at furnishing houses. The only rooms I did was the kids rooms and this one. I wanted those to be personally done so that you guys really loved it." he explained.

"How did you know what JJ likes if he never talks to you?" I wondered.

He chuckled, "Aija just 'cause he doesn't talk to me doesn't mean that I don't listen when he talks to you guys."

I nodded and glanced around the bathroom again before I began wondering where his room was so I asked him.

"You're standing in it. Aija this is our room." He exclaimed.

"Jayceon I didn't agree to this-" I began protesting.

"Dammit Aija! What do I have to do to prove to you that I want this? That I want you? My kids? My family? I've been fighting for my family ever since I came back and you've given me the hardest time of everyone. Baby I understand that I hurt you but you got to understand that that's the past and my stupid days all long over. I'm a grown man and I know what I want. And what I want is my family. I don't know what else I can do to prove that to you so I'll be sleeping on the couch." He got up and stormed out of the room. I sigh and got up helping the kids bath and then we ordered Chinese and ate dinner as we watched a movie in the living room.

Jayceon didn't talk to me ever since he blew up. I walked back upstairs and showered before I laid down in bed. I tossed and turned for thirty minutes before I huffed getting up and walking downstairs heading towards the living room.

Jayceon was asleep with the cover half around his waist and the other half on the floor. I walked over to him and pulled the cover off the floor and onto him. I then got on the couch beside him and laid my head on his chest while interlocking my legs with his before wrapping my arms around his waist.

Laying in Jayceon's arms not only felt familiar, but it felt right. Like I belonged by his side and in his embrace. I think it's time I finally give him his second chance.

*****

Jayceon brought a house for his family. Who loves the house?

JJ's warming up to his dad. What do you guys think Jayceon needs to do to get JJ to love him?

Aija's finally going to give Jayceon a second chance. Who thinks they'll last this time?

JJ (right) and Jayvion (left) in the mm.

Happy Mother's Day to all you fantastic mother's! 😘😘

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading my loves ♥️💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
1.5M 51.6K 52
"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!" "Why would I sting like a Bee? then I would die!" ❁I'm terrible at descriptions lol❁ ❁Marauders era❁ ❁Boo...
6.5K 222 6
"Why are you acting so weird sam"i looked at him with sad eyes "I'm not acting weird"he says walking into a room, I was about to cry but I held back...
82K 3.6K 54
"My arms are always open for you." He said as he held her.