Butterfly Wishes

By laylah678

SEQUEL TO THE FINAL WISH (CAN STILL BE READ ALONE THOUGH AS THERE WILL BE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR YOU TO UNDER... More

Butterfly wishes - Chapter One
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Two
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Three
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Four
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Five
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Six
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Seven
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Eight

Butterfly wishes

139 9 2
By laylah678

~BUTTERFLY WISHES~

SEQUEL TO THE FINAL WISH (CAN STILL BE READ ALONE THOUGH AS THERE WILL BE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING).

Ella's life was going great, better than great, even. That was until it came to her attention that her boyfriend Ozzy, AKA; the love of the her life, appeared to be keeping secrets from her, and with her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend thinking that she was still in love with him, her mom's random disappearances and a whole load of other troubles, it is safe to say that Ella would be needing a miracle or two to stop her whole life spiraling downwards.

x ~please give my story a chance!~ x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 152K 35
(EXTREMELY AMATEUR) Ella Daniels gave her heart away to Max Wilde, only to get it all crumbled up by him that one night everything between them ende...
215 74 20
After two kids, she still remains the mother of his kids and nothing more. She's asked to be more than that, but really is there anything stopping hi...
9.8K 300 42
When your life seems to go nowhere but a downward spiral, who can you really trust besides yourself? How can you be expected to live with the hope th...
1K 52 42
Ella never had the best childhood, but now that she is an adult on her own at the age of 23 she explores the world starting off with trying to find h...