keepers of the stones. [aveng...

Od glennlusional

❝ none of us signed up for this, but it's the hand we were dealt, and we can't just let Thanos win, not witho... Více

introduction.
soundtrack.
aesthetics.
epigraph.
trailer.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
update - please read
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
epilogue.

the legend of the keepers.

3.9K 248 30
Od glennlusional

❝ THE FIRST OF AN ERA ❞
( KEEPERS OF THE STONES )
o. origins
summary

◌ ◌ ◌

Long before mankind populated Earth, and long before Earth was even inhabitable, when the universe was first created, six celestial stones were born to give life to everything that we know today. These gems, named the Infinity Stones, had power unthinkable for any one person to handle, and, with great power comes great responsibility. And, the responsibility was given to the six Keepers of the Stones.

Birthed from the stars of Space and the purity of Soul, they were the most powerful beings in the universe. They defended the Stones with their lives, and even sacrificed them when it came down to it. When attacked, individually, by an enemy like no other, named Thanos, light years ago, they sent the Stones off onto different planets in hopes of hiding them. The Keepers were destroyed shortly after successfully hiding the Stones.

The spirits of the Keepers were not lost, though, and they followed their respective Stones throughout the universe. Since that fateful day, the Keepers were reborn, and even now, they still have a job to do.

Protect the Infinity Stones, at all costs.

◌ ◌ ◌

note.
super freaking short but it's just some backstory to the Keepers and it's a summary so

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9K 77 12
𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖊 ── a region of space having a gravitational field so intense that no matter or radiation can escape. ( 𝖓. ) " someti...
135K 3K 14
"every thought is a battle, every breath is a war and i don't think we're winning anymore." peter parker x oc thor odinson x oc steve rogers x oc g...
9.2K 181 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...
5.6K 207 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!