older poems

De jtsworks

this is older poems. definitely at the beginning of my discovery of poetry. i am keeping these up to remember... Mais

Heaven in Hell
Beneath the Sea
Trapped Within Your Love
A Colorful Tulip
Around Midnight
Go Where You Feel Most Alive
Do Not Stop
As Long As It Lasts
LOST
The Storm is Over
The Sea
The Storm
Like Honey, So Sweet

Flames

10 0 0
De jtsworks

— Like a cigarette on the ashtray,
You watched my flame burn into ash.
You fear that one day you will meet someone that will make you lose yourself. Days, months, or years pass and you continue to miss the idea of absolute happiness within yourself. Just because you're too busy changing yourself in order for someone to love you. Years of self-respect, of finally realizing that the person that looks back at you in that reflection is beautiful. All that work turns into nothing because you let a person destroy who you are until you're left looking in that mirror, trying to escape the person you've become.
Now you are alone, trying to find the pieces of yourself that you lost before you met them.

How could you be so selfless? To completely give your love, your happiness, your all to someone who never deserved it in the first place? How could you be so careless with your own heart? The heart that took you so long to love?
And on the darkest days, when the moon could not shine bright enough, you are all you have and that is enough. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.6K 647 84
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
683 52 9
No puedes querer con el corazón roto. Eso llevo escuchando toda mi vida, pero no podría ser más falso. Porque yo llevo 17 años con el corazón roto, y...
4K 149 16
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
14.1K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku