He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Three

138K 3K 550
By onedirectiion_

Dedicated to LaceyLehman for giving me celebrities for the characters. I used two of them, so thank you. (: x

Edited Pages Have: ©onedirectiion_

Chapter Three

   I threw on a pair of dark washed ripped skinny jeans, a white sequin crop t-shirt from TopShop and a pair of black high top converse. I left my hair naturally wavy and added a bit of mascara, eyeliner and chap stick. I grabbed my schoolbag off of the floor next to my dresser and slung it over one of my shoulders, grabbed my phone off my bed and headed downstairs.

   "Morning Victoria." Mum greeted me in the kitchen, looking intently at her MacBook Pro. I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl on the kitchen table she was sitting at and washed it off at the sink.

   "Since I'm early, I'll walk to school." I announced, peeling the sticker off the apple and placing it in the trash bin. My mum nodded and waved her hand at me as a good-bye gesture and I did the same. I walked out of the house and into the mid spring air. It wasn't really cold or really hot out, it was more or less in between.

   The walk to school only took me about ten minutes. It would have taken longer if I didn't speed walk there, but I didn't want to exactly be late for the second day of school. Halls Cross High came into view within no time, and I smiled seeing that I wasn't the only one who arrived early.

   I spotted Ava and Jakeson talking over by a tree and Bliss sitting against the tree opposite to it, reading a book. I walked over to Bliss instead of interrupting whatever conversation Jakeson and Ava were having. I sat down next to Bliss and she looked up at me from her book, smiled and then looked back down at her book.

   Sighing, I pulled out my phone and opened my AIM app and signed on. Maybe he wasn't in school yet and he'd be on?

   To my surprise, Singing4life24 was on. I smiled at my phone and started chatting him, looking around to see if anyone noticed - especially Bliss, but she was to engaged in the book to notice.

   JustaDancerx: Fancy seeing you on this early. (:

   Singing4life24: Just getting ready for school and talking to some of my mates. x

   JustaDancerx: I was early for school and I don't exactly know many people here, so I decided to just go onto AIM.

   Singing4life24: Well, I can talk for a few minutes before I have to head off to school babe, sorry. ): xx

   JustaDancerx: It's fine! At least I get to talk to you! 

   We talked for about five more minutes before he said he needed to head off to school. I reluctantly let him go and shoved my phone back into my jeans pocket and stood up from my spot next to Bliss and walked over to Ava and Jakeson who were engaged in a conversation.

   "Hey guys." I said, once I was standing next to them. Ava grinned at me, while Jakeson gave me his signature smirk. Seriously, does he have any other facial expressions?

   "Oh look who it is." Jakeson said, nodding his head to a Porsche that came speeding down the student parking lot and parking one of the spots right in the front that looked reserved for him, since no other car parked there.

   "Louis has a Porsche?" I hissed at Ava and Jakeson after Louis climbed out of the driver's side while Lucas came out of the passenger side. Ava and Jakeson nodded. Wow, something else that added to his enlarged ego.

    The warning bell rang and I followed the sea of students inside the building, heading to my locker that was in the main building. I unlocked my locker with my combination and pulled out my maths book out and my literature book. I slammed the locker shut, then stuffed the books into my bag and turned my phone onto silent.

   "Well hello there." Louis' voice made my head snap up to meet his blue eyes that were staring down into my light green ones. I grunted at him and he took his seat next to me in class, smirking.

   "Your ass looks lovely in those jeans babe." Louis' commented casually, twirling a pencil in his hands. I glared up at his smirking face and I sighed, there really was no point in replying to his comment so I kept my mouth shut.

   "Good morning class!" Miss Huttington exclaimed, clapping her hands together. How could one person be such energetic in the morning!? I wasn't fully awake until at least nine.

   The class erupted into a chorus of good morning's back and she smiled brightly at us, ruffling some papers she held in her hands. The papers were thick, which indicated a lot of work that had to be done from our part. All she had to do was grade them.

   "Okay class, today you will be working with the people you sit next to on this review worksheet." Miss Huttington announced and the class groaned in response. She didn't seem to care much as she passed out the worksheet to each table of pairs. Once she came to us she smiled at me and I smiled a small smile back at her.

   "Okay love, let's get to work."

 ~*~

   "You're so lucky!" Bliss said, while we were walking to lunch. We had been talking about how I had to work with Louis the entire maths period on the worksheet. I rolled my eyes at how fond she was of Louis - she must have never talked to him before.

   "Victoria!"

   Speak of the devil and he shall appear, I thought to myself, before turning around to face the devil himself emerge from the flames of Hell.

   "What Louis?" I asked, the whole crowd of people making way for him as he approached Bliss and I. While the people saw him as God, I saw him as Satan in the flesh.

   "I was wondering what time you wanted to come over to my house tonight." Louis said, giving me a genuine smile. Wait, did he actually smile? 

   Bliss nudged me with her elbow but I ignored it, "I'll be 'round 'bout 7ish."

   He nodded and waved before stalking off in the direction he came. I sighed, remembering that in English today we had been assigned partners. Ava, Louis, Lauren - a girl in our class who had an obsessive crush on Louis, even more than Bliss does - and I had a project that our English teacher had assigned us, so that's how I ended up in their group.

   I'm sure Louis liked being the only guy.

   "Are you going to tell me what that was about?" Bliss asked, her eyes dancing with excitement. I looked up at the canteen that was in front of us and pushed the doors open, heading into the lunch line with Bliss following in suit.

   "We have a project in English, no biggie." I said, taking a piece of pizza and putting it on my red tray.

   "No biggie!? You're in a group with the Louis Tomlinson!" She exclaimed, picking up a bowl with two jell-o cubes in it.

   "I'm not that fond of him." I commented casually, taking out my lunch money and handing it to the cashier. Bliss and I walked over to the table we sat at for the past few days, and Jesse was already there munching on his half eaten burger.

   "Hello Jess!" Bliss chirped happily. He looked up at her with the same eyes he looked with towards everyone - the cold, hard dark ones.

   "Bliss." He answered, his voice matched his eyes. I didn't bother saying anything to him and took my seat opposite of Bliss and Jesse. Minutes later, Ava and Jakeson came at sat with us.

   "Don't look now, but Lucas is heading over here." Bliss whispered to me excitedly. I rolled my eyes, gee, what could he want? You see, Ava and I met Lucas in our English period yesterday. He was one of Louis' 'followers' and hit on anything female, with a vagina - hey! Just like Louis!

   "Hello ladies." Lucas said, sending Ava, Bliss and I a quick wink.

   "What do you need Lucas?" I asked, my voice monotone. I really didn't know why he came over here in the first place. Shouldn't he be following Louis around?

   "Visiting my three favorite ladies." He said, taking a seat next to me. I groaned and Ava shot him daggers while Bliss smiled at him as if he was a God from above.

   "And one of your favorite ladies is taken." Jakeson growled at Lucas. Lucas chuckled at Jakeson's protectiveness and shook his head.

   "Man, you are so whipped."

   "No, I just don't sleep with every female I see."

  Lucas raised an eyebrow at Jakeson but didn't say anything. The rest of the lunch period was silent and neither of us dared to talk. Lucas wasn't even our friend - and since when did we become his 'favorite ladies'?

   "Lucas, what are you doing with these losers - and Victoria whose ass looks great in those jeans." Louis' voice made us all snap our heads in his direction. I looked at the girl who was behind him, sending me an annoyed glare. I smiled sweetly and her and she scoffed, turning her head away.

   "Making friends." Lucas said, gesturing around the table to us with a smirk.

   "Well, you can make friends later. We're ditching, you coming?"

   Lucas nodded, grabbed his tray, said a quick good-bye to us and followed Louis out of the canteen doors.

   Remind me never to wear these jeans again - please.

 ~*~

Woo! Chapter Three! :)

 .. it's my moms birthday today(July 12th)! Love you mom. (:

Thanks guiiiseee. <3

- onedirectiion_ x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.9K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
53.6K 1.4K 49
*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreaming about their life together, no drama...
5.5K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
2.2M 46.6K 27
[Finalist in Watty Awards 2013) He Wasn't a Jerk #2 ⁑⁑ Disclaimer: Probably a lot of grammar issues, along with plot holes and annoying characters...