2 | 10 things i love about yo...

By VALOISTAR

𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ━━━ ❝if somebody likes me, i want them to like the re... More

✩。:*•.── 𝟏𝟎 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
cast
prologue
i. instagram
ii. instagram
iii. instagram
iv. instagram
v. instagram
vi. instagram
viii. instagram
ix. instagram
x. instagram
epilogue

vii. instagram

1.9K 108 20
By VALOISTAR

CHAPTER SEVEN

˚ * ✧

Liked by thehughjackman, prattprattpratt and 956,980 others
tomholland2013 When I read chapter seven, it made me incredible emotional. I finally understood her thoughts and her insecurities and I didn't know what to say. An interesting thing that I also read was the fact that she didn't have a 'physical' place where she could call it home - I knew that she didn't have an american face though. I'm also happy that she enjoyed my words and my cuddles, because I didn't want her to feel unsafe and like, everything was going to fall apart. Like I said on my last post, I get a way to understand people and what to tell them and that was exactly what I said to her.
I feel so lost of words right now, I really don't know what to say to her more.
— You love the way I'm 'always' right.
p.s. Hey, I found this pic on my phone that you took me! It's nice, I like it.

View all 43,246 comments

user1 the pic looks beautiful omg

user2 i'm so tired to see alexa on my feed ugh

user3 she's getting on tom's head so much user2

user4 this looks beautiful, im so happy to finally know the truth

user5 can tom stop being so fucking blind and see that alexa only wants his money and fame??

user6 she can actually kill herself

user7 she's getting on my nerves

user8 this is so stupid omg

user9 you guys are being so extremely mean, wth is wrong with you?!!!

comments disabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
90.4K 5.2K 37
being an introvert sucks, until I met him.
5.9K 71 24
Ava and Matty were best friends growing up until things got out of hand. They see each other for the first time following her father's funeral and re...
44K 667 33
One second, that's all it takes where your life drastically changes. I remember bouncing in my seat on my way to see my brother perform for the first...