~Destiny~Taehyung FF Book 1✔

By BTSFanfic149

"You know who my destiny is Yuna?"He said laying down next to me on the sand.I shook my head and didn't wanna... More

Destiny:Part 01
Destiny:Part 02
Destiny:Part 03
Destiny:Part 04
Destiny:Part 05
Destiny:Part 06
Destiny:Part 07
Destiny:Part 08
Destiny:Part 09
Destiny:Part 10
Destiny:Part 11
Destiny:Part 12
Destiny:Part 13
Destiny:Part 14
Destiny:Part 15
Destiny:Part 16
Destiny:Part 17
Destiny:Part 18
Destiny:Part 19
Destiny:Part 20
Destiny:Part 21
Destiny:Part 22
Destiny:Part 24
Not an update but please read this
Thank you!!!
Part 25 SMUT!
BOOK 2!
😭💔😔
Other Account!!

Destiny:Part 23

1.3K 43 1
By BTSFanfic149

"I..I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he saw me lying on the floor unconscious.He then called 119 and then left.
----
I woke up and saw myself in the hospital. 'Who helped me?' I thought to myself.

???:"Hello?" Someone said and I turned to the door to see..Taehyung.

You:"What." I said coldly and turned away. He sighed and came towards me with a bag.

Taehyung:"Please forgive me.." He said and I rolled my eyes and turned back towards him.

You:"Forgive you for what?" I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Breaking your heart...Yuna." He said and my eyes widen in shock.

You:"What?!" I said and he flinched since I kinda yelled.

Taehyung:"You think I didn't know you liked me the whole time?" He said and I sighed and looked away while blushing like a tomato. I was still angry at him though. I can't forgive him that easily after hurting me.

You:"I'll think about it...anyways shouldn't you be at the wedding?" I asked and he shook his head and looked down.

Taehyung:"Don't even talk about it." He said and I nodded and sighed.

You:"Do you even love my unnie?" I asked him and he sighed and looked into my eyes. Those eyes...they make me feel safe and in place,that is why I fell in love with him.

Taehyung:"Ani...(no...)" He said and I sighed.

You:"Then why waste you're time on her then,go find the one you love." I said and he smiled.

"It's you...Park Yuna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 30
BTS V ff (VXReader) He did not love her. Yet, he told her that he did. Lee Y/N believed him but will she be able to face the reality when she knows i...
DESTINY By Ice

Fanfiction

133 10 8
Our story started with a simple "let's see how he'll react if I told him you're my girlfriend". Turns out he'll be my first love. I never expect that...
18.7K 1K 29
"I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most? Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." "No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me you'...
478K 25.9K 75
Jungkook and Taehyung are soul mates and married. Yet, there is no love between them. Forced to marry by their families because of rules of society...