The billionaire's locket (Chi...

By bunnybear209

He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. H... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30 🌋(18+)
chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43 🌋(18+)
Chapter-44

Chapter-25

8.2K 319 17
By bunnybear209

Tiara's POV•••°°°

I reach the pastry shop and as soon as I open the door,the smell of the chocolate pastries and muffins run threw my nostrils which form water in my mouth and made me hungry. 'I wish I could have them '.I walk inside and kept on staring at those muffins and pastries imagining them inside my mouth.

But soon my imagination broke when Flint yelled out my name,"Hey Tiara,I am here"I saw him sitting at one of the corner table.

I walk towards the table and said,"hey sorry I am late but its all your friend's fault and thanks for calling me out or else I was so lost looking at those pastries and muffins imaging them inside my mouth"then I took my seat on the opposite side.

He smile to my words,"okay so then do you want to eat for real?"he asked

If he is offering me then, why not after all they are pastries and muffins and I cannot deny it when it comes to them so without any shame or hesitation ,"okay,why not?"was my reply with a full grin on my face.

"okay then I'll place our order and be right back,oh yes do want anything to drink"he asked before making his way to the counter to place our order.

"yes please strawberry milkshake"I said

"okay be right back"and he walk away.

After he went to place our order,I turn my head towards the huge glass building in front of me. I think it has more then ten to fifteen no its more.....which is like a hotel and of course it belong to Drew. How many years would have taken him to build this ?I can't imagine how much money he had spend to build this enomorous) building up like it stood today .Also how much employees are exactly in there working under different departments,Gosh!!he is really Courageous and smart enough to control all the different employees here,if it was me,I wouldn't be able to....then my eyes land on Drew,who was looking extremely hot and sexy in his black suit with his tie lossely)hanging around his neck and two of his shirt button were open .I guess he must have been extremely busy because he seems to be tired no more like frustrated ....

Wait frustrated,why is he frustrated?did someone made him angry or did he lost some contracts ?I really wonder wh...wait stop,stop,stop,Tiara why are you concerned about that man,you shouldn't be,my inner side spate.

Yes,I know that but staying with him under the same roof had made me worry about him,I don't why??...I think maybe its because he doesn't know how to take care of himself and always overwork himself without caring for his health.

I was brought out from my trance,when I heard Flint voice,"sorry for keeping you waiting,okay so here is your muffins and pastries and your milkshake"he said and place all my order in front of me.

I murmured a,"thank you"which I thought that I was saying to myself .

And even if he had place those muffins and pastries in front of me,my mind was still on Drew's stress and frustrated face,millions of questions were popping out in my tiny little brain. Is he not well?is he having a headache again?did he argued with his client about some contract or did he lost a contract??millions and millions were popping out one after another.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder,I lift up my head to see a worried Flint,"hey you alright ,why aren't eating?"

"huh"I look at him with confusion as well.

"why aren't you eating?you have been murdering them since I place them in front of you"he stated with a grin.

I look down on my plate and saw the pastries and waffles were all broken and crush into pieces which has scattered all over my plate.

"sorry I was just thinking about Drew which made me to do this to them"I said while gathering those pieces all over my plates.

"Drew,which Drew are you talking about?"he asked in a teasing tone.

I gave a death glare at him,"of course my Drew"I lied. Because I can't tell him that I was thinking of his friend cause I know that once he knew he would tease me more. And what is going on with me?why am I thinking about him ever since he help me?This morning in the hospital ,when he walk in,a funny feeling erupted inside my body ,I mean he didn't touch me nor said anything but I don't know,this feeling strike me.

'oh!!Tiara get hold of yourself 'I spate at myself internally and shook away all of my thoughts about him.

"hey Flint,so tell me what you find about my Dumpling?"I asked and took a sip of my milkshake.

"mm...yes,I found lots about him"he said while placing his coffee mug on the table.

"what is it??tell me please,I can't waste any time, anymore ,now"I said in a serious tone.

"so first of all ,he is working under a company a big ,renowned company and he is the CEO of the company"

What 'CEO' really!!!but how?? no I mean his family was wealthy then my family from before but never thought that he would be running a company.

I diverted my attention to Flint,"do you know where he stays?also his company and yes,do you have any picture of him?"I asked

"yes,I know everything"

"then tell me now ,I need to go and meet him "I demanded

"I will and you don't need to go anywhere cause his company is right in front of you"

My eyes widen to what he said just now.

What?? did I hear it correct??did he just say in front of me?don't tell me he is talking about this big ,tall building in front of me but how??

"yes Tiara,Drew Thompson ,is your Drew your Dumpling,he is your childhood friend whom you had been searching for over the past few months"he stated

I didn't say anything cause I believe that all this time I have been with my Drew but never notice neither thought that he was my Drew. I always say that I am his best friend his childhood friend but never able to identify him.

I sigh ,"does he know about me being his childhood friend?"

He hesitated a bit before answering, he nodded his head,"yes,he know about you being his childhood friend but its not long that he knew cause he found out on the day when you were admitted to hospital "he said.

I am not being able to put my mind together to what he just said. Should I be happy or angry with Drew. And If he knew then he should have just told me on that day I just woke up in the hospital or maybe on our way home or even when we have reached the penthouse,arggh!!!I am so angry right ,now.'Tiara no, its not the time to be getting angry at him ,in fact you should be happy,happy that you found your childhood friend whom you had been searching for over the past few months and think about spending time with him even if you have only a little time left' my conscience said

'Just shut up!!'I push away my conscience .But at one point my conscience is right. I have only few months left to be with him,to spend time with him,to enjoy with him ,to be under his arms ,to feel his warm and affection .....I need to make the best memories with him before I leave him ,forever.

I came back from my trance,when Flint said,"hey Tiara,why are you crying?don't cry,I know he should have...."he kept on saying something but all my mind was on Drew.

I need to see him now,I can't waste any time ,I have to see him,I need to see him.

I stood up from my place and rush out from the shop. I heard Flint calling me but I didn't careless about him because right now I really need to see my Drew ,my Dumpling and tell him how much I have missed him ever since he left ,also I have to let him know how much I love him since from our childhood till now.

I reach the lobby of his company and went straight to the receptionist and without even catching my breath ,I asked the reception,"wh-where is Drew?I need to see him,n-now?"I was breathing out,trying to catch my breath.

She stare at me with her black eyes,"miss,did you made an appointment with sir?"she asked with a smile.

"appointment ,no,but please tell me where he is?"

"sorry miss,if you don't have an appointment we can--"she was cut off when a lady interrupted ,

"Susan ,Mr Thompson wants you to check on the refreshments and also he has asked for you in the conference hall in the twentieth floor."

When she said that ,I thank her internally and made a run for it towards the elevator.

The receptionist called me but I ignored her .I heard her calling out for security as well but I didn't care about them and kept on running until I went inside the elevator,I press for the twentieth floor and before the elevator door close ,I saw the security guards along with the receptionist making her way towards the elevator but luckily the door close before they could reach.

A few seconds later,I heard the elevator ding,signalling I have reach the twentieth floor. I step out of the elevator and was making my way towards the conference room until I heard the receptionist and the two security guard calling out for me again to stop in my place but as always I didn't listen and dash inside the conference room. Where I saw all the eyes inside the conference room were on me including Drew's ,who was sitting in the centre towards the end of the long table. But soon stood up as he saw me.

The security and the receptionist also entered but before they could grab me ,I run towards Drew and hug him tightly.

"what's wrong,Tiara?why are you here?"he asked

"my Dumpling"

••••••••••__________••••••••••

Hey guys another update for you all.

Hope you will enjoy reading it.

Please Vote and comment on it.

Love you all,
Bunnybear209**-****-**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 114K 41
Highest Rank: #8 in Romance "You must never enter Master Brandon's bedroom, nor his study. He's not a very patient man. He allows no one in his room...
3.4M 98.6K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
62.1K 2.1K 45
For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm ? Will he give her the live she has been d...
1.2M 35.5K 28
Evangeline Heart is a twenty year old homeless girl who was been forced out of her orphanage at the age of sixteen. She is a sweet, caring, innocent...