Unsent | Markson [✔]

By hobisofthands

"You are mine," He whispered. "Now let's go get a baby." - In which Mark and Jackson send each other unsent... More

Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Markson
Mark
Jackson
Markson

Jackson

1.2K 59 4
By hobisofthands

To: mtuan93@____.com
From: jackson.wang852@____.com

I bought a cactus today. After 3 years, i finally got a cactus. I've been wanting one, you know that. But i couldn't get one because of your cat. I guess she heard my prayers and ran away so I could get a plant. I named it "Mini Wang". He's round like a bush with a beautiful yellow flower poking up at the top. I hope it doesn't die, I'd be unhappy. I wish you could come see him, you actually wanted to get one too. You wanted us to own one together. I guess I didn't want to wait for you, so i got it myself..... Bambam and Yugyeom got engaged! They really did, after 5 years the boys finally tie the not..Yugyeom asked Bam if you were wondering. He bought Bambam his favorite snack, which as you know are vanilla oreo cookies..... He took an Oreo, pulled it apart and put the ring between the cookie.... it was the cutest thing ever, I'm glad I was there to witness it... That's all for now.

Send.      Delete.

Are you sure you want to Delete this draft?
Save Draft/Delete

Thursday, April 26th, 2018
9:52pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
5K 450 8
the boys are fools, with paradoxical dreams and unfathomable hopes seemingly diminished by execrable love. • • • completed.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
5.3K 113 4
Book #2 | A love story between two people sometimes would end tragic, but it doesn't mean they were not happy. As part of the exchange student progra...