The Baker and The Billionaire

Oleh CountVustafa

Harry Styles owns a small bakery. Harry hates big business and big CEOs. A big company wants to buy Harry's b... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Epilogue
SPECIAL 1

Chapter 16

6.6K 277 35
Oleh CountVustafa

OMG I FELT IT WHEN I READ THIS

I FELT IT WHEN I READ THIS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The bright sun light slowly carassed their faces. It has been many months since Niall felt this rested.  A smile escaped his lips as he felt a pair of strong arms tightly wrapped around his waist. He could feel the person he longed for behind him, his head tucked under his messy blonde hair. His breathing on the back of his head. Niall had to pinch himself. Last night wasn't a dream. 

He turned slightly hoping to look at the man behind him. His eyes were closed and his mouth had a tiny bit of drool on the side. All Niall wanted to do was plant a kiss on those lips. He looked so cute and peaceful. As Niall squirmed under the man's touch he could feel Harry tightened his grip around him. 

"Don't go" he mumbled. 

Niall smiled and remained where he laid. Their faces were inches from each other. He could feel Harry's rhythmic breathing on his face. The blonde laid there and stared at the man's handsome face. Ghosting his finger across his nose and his cheeks. He wanted to touch Harry so much. 

So much that it hurts. 

He put aside that hopeful thought and embraced the moment. Niall leaned onto Harry's chest, enjoying the rhythmic ups and downs with every breath he took. He felt peaceful.

"I miss you Harry" Niall whispered to his heart. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

It took them several hours before either one actually got up. By then, it was already lunch time and Niall's stomach grumbled so loud that it woke up both Harry and himself. 

"Hey you" greeted Harry, his voice deep and husky. Niall was still underneath his arms, nestled comfortably near his chest. 

Niall made a scrunchy face as the curly lad moved several hair that was on his forehead. "Had good sleep?" 

Harry nodded cutely, "Well, before I felt the bed vibrating" the lad joked. 

Niall blushed, "Sorry about that!"

"Hey, you aren't at work" asked Harry looking at the young business man in front of him. Niall blushed and tried to hide his face with the coves. 

"I think the office won't miss me if I miss a day or so" replied the blonde behind the covers. 

Harry escaped a wide smile. He felt proud of his leprechaun for saying those words. He knew he was tired from working so hard all the time, everyone deserves a break in their life. 

"Are we going to stay in bed all day?" whispered Harry to the sleeping form in front of him. He didn't mind though, cuddling laying in bed with the man of his dreams. Actually he would love it. 

Niall suddenly threw the covers over their heads with a bright smile on his handsome face. "I have a great idea. We should go to a vineyard!" he exclaimed excitedly. 

Harry could only laugh at the scene in front of him. Niall looked so happy and young. Those dark lines around his eyes had disappeared overnight and there was that infamous Niall smile. The smile that light up the entire world. 

"Come on! No need to change. We can have breakfast there, they have a great restaurant at the vineyard" Niall pulled Harry off the bed and pushed him through the door. 

Harry laughed as he got himself pulled by the overzealous Niall.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

If thought Niall could not surprise him any more with his antics, he was wrong. He follwed Niall down to the hotel private parking space. The blonde suggested, instead of taking the company car like he always did, they were going to drive to the vineyard in his own car. Niall pulled the covers at what looked like a body of a really expensive car. 

The curly lad's jaws literally dropped as he saw the insane vehicle that was hidden beneath the white cover. 

"Is this yours?" asked Harry clearly impressed by the car, he ran a hand over the shiny body.

Niall shrugged, "I haven't drive in a while though. Come on curly, I am hungry!" 

They drove through the city of Madrid, Harry been asking Niall countless questions about the locations and oohing and aahing at the surrounding beautiful architectures. Niall didn't mind, he enjoyed answering and pointing out all the amazing sites in the city. Madrid is one of his favourite places in the world. And he reckon since Harry came here, he hadn't been sightseeing. This was the perfect time to bring him around. 

It took them almost an hour to completely disappear from the city and into the open road. Everything was much more beautiful than he can imagine. Miles and miles of beautiful greenery. All Harry wanted to do is stare the glorious scenery. 

"This is beautiful Niall!" he screamed at Niall's direction, who was busy driving the convertable. 

"Hahaha! Shut up curly I am driving here" he replied happily. 

Harry paused and was totally absorbed by how beautiful Niall looked under the sun with his large aviators on and sexy bed head. He looked so relaxed and happy. Harry could not help but steal a photo of the blonde. 

"Hey I didn't pose" joked Niall who tried snatching Harry's phone away from him, "We are almost there, after this turn." 

They took a tight turn and drove several metres on the two way road. Along the corner was a large brass gate with unmistakably the Horan & Co logo surrounded by tall green bushes. Niall stopped his car in front of the gate and took out his card and swiped at the machine in front of the gate. As the gates open, the pair drove through. 

Harry was in awe at the inside of the sanctuary. There were countless gargantuan sized Oak trees planted as far as the eyes can see. They were so tall and large that their leaves had curved and provided them shade from the sun. 

"Wow this is absolutely stunning Niall!" he commented. 

Niall could only smile. "Wait until you see the vineyard" he replied. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So this is all yours?" asked Harry, pointing towards the scenic field of grapes at the bottom of the hill. 

Niall nodded cutely. The Irish lad is always embarrassed to be his rich. He knew he was really fortunate to be born in such a privilege background. But he always felt uncomfortable talking about money and business. 

"Actually this is my first ever investment. My family went here long time ago, when I was five. I loved here so much, I didn't want to leave. I begged my father to buy this land, because they were going to destroy it much later. I made charts and plans for it in the future, like I saw whenever me and Greg played at his office. I was bloody five years old!" 

"In a few years time, the place grew. And it became one of my biggest investment in my life."

Harry smiled proudly at the blonde lad beside him. "At five, I was still watching cartoons in my underwear. Here you are making business ventures." 

Niall laughed and took another sip of his wine. "At a price though. My dad saw the business gene in me and later made me go to all the business meetings. I hated it. I wanted to play football with my brother and the other kids." 

"Greg is lucky to get away from this life. Live a normal, happy life. I try to visit my nephew as much as possible, and be the normalest uncle I could be. Unlike my uncles who only came to visit for business proposals." 

Harry noticed the trail of sadness in Niall's voice. No one deserves to live like this. All he could remember about his childhood was play all day, having fun with his cousins and doing kids stuff. He could not imagine going through all that at such a young age. 

"Niall I...I don't know what to say-" 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Their intimate moment was disrupted by the loud grumbling of Niall's tummy. The blonde lad blushed a million shades of pink and covered his flat stomach. Harry could not help but laugh at how embarrassed he looked. 

"Sorry, I'm hungry"

"You're always hungry!" 

"Shut up!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The couple had an amazing meal at the balcony overlooking the majestic view of the vineyard. For the longest time, nothing else mattered. Like they were the only two things in the entire universe. All they were focused at was the person in front of them. A wonderful time enjoying each other's company, talking about each other and telling stupid stories about themselves. 

The sun was setting in the horizon Once the blue sky had changed dark orange, they knew it was time for them to go back to the city. 

Before returning to the car, Harry had made a promise to himself that he was going to ask Niall this question. A burning question that he had wondered for many months and needed an answer.

They were alone at near the entrance. Now was the perfect time to ask him. 

Harry cornered the business man at the tight end and placed his arms beside his head so there was no room to escape. A playful smile crept on Niall's face. 

"You know I can punch you or kick you in the balls right?" he joked, giggling like an adorable child beneath him. 

"Why did you fall in love with me?" 

"What?" Niall trembled, he was taken aback at Harry's question. 

"When we dated, before I knew you were the Niall Horan. You knew I was nothing compared to you. I am pathetic compared to you. I am just a bloody baker. Why out of everyone in this world, why did you chose me to love?" 

Niall did nothing but stare into those intense pools of green, Harry wanted to know why he fell in love with him. He wanted to smack that face. That idiot. What a stupid and unreasonable question! 

"Harry, I-" 

"Before I knew you were this, I was already madly in love with you since the first time we met. After I knew who you really were, I am still madly love with you. And nothing is going to -" 

"Bloody hell, let me talk you cunt!"  

Harry was silenced by Niall's raised voice. Damn, way a good time to ruin things Niall! He stared into Niall's eyes, they seem to get more beautiful as the soft light poured on their faces. 

"I...I fell in love with you because, you are kind and sweet, and the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid my eyes on. You didn't you know I was this person. But you still cared for me. And you make the best pastries I ever tasted so that was a huge plus" 

"And though you suck at telling jokes. And they are the lamest thing I've ever heard. I still love them. Because I..."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT, I AM ADDING DRAMA SOON

DRAMA DRAMA FOR YO MAMMA

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.8K 362 25
Niall has had his heart broken one too many times by the infamous Harry Styles, so he decides enough is enough and leaves the band. Management is fin...
2.1K 32 5
Louis Tomlinson meets Hollywood Heartthrob, Harry Styles when he walks into Louis' little bakery one day. Immediately, Louis is charmed by him and Lo...
130K 4.5K 65
Niall is a 23 year old that still lives with his parents. He works at major computer company called 'Styles Enterprises' based in London. His dad is...
858 2 33
Harry is happy owning a bakery and working there with his best friend, having no desire to change anything in his life. Then one day after his break...