Living with One Direction

By n-sanity

you're the once in a lifetime kind of people baby. More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: What A Feeling
Chapter 3 : Night Changes
Chapter 4: Spaces
Chapter 5: Broken Promises
Chapter 6 : One Way or Another
Chapter 7 : Clouds
Chapter 8: Same Mistakes
Chapter 9: Ready to Run
Chapter 10: Half a Heart Without You
Chapter 11: Steal My Girl
Chapter 12: The Media's Magic of B.S.
Chapter 13: Courtney, Media is Media part 1 .
Chapter 14: Courtney, Media is Media part 2.
Chapter 15 : Up All Night
Chapter 17: Act My Age
Chapter 18: Illusion
Chapter 19: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 20: Weirdest..Day....Ever.
Chapter 21: Kevin Jr. The Second
Chapter 22: Brothers Don't Fight.
Chapter 23: Danielle.
Chapter 24: Everything About You
Chapter 25: Make Things Right
Chapter 26 : The Plan
Chapter 27: No Control
Chapter 28: You & I
Chapter 29 : Gotta Be You
Chapter 30: Live While We're Young

Chapter 16: I Would

32.6K 249 49
By n-sanity

x N a t a l i e X

We all sat around in the living room together after we got back from the party.

" Leaving in fu*king two weeks, for six months gone , period?" Courtney asked in shock. The boys nodded their heads sadly.

"That's a really long time that we'll be away from each other since we all met." I admitted looking at Zayn.

"But we have an option for you guys to avoid that situation!" Louis said.

Me and Courtney looked at each other curiously.

"What?" Courtney asked.

"Come with us!" they all said at the same time. I smiled.

" Really !?" I asked with cheer. " Yes!!" I cheered .

" That's my girl !" Zayn calls with a huge smile .

"This sounds awesome!" I added. Courtney's face went into a more serious expression.

"Not really." she mumbled. We all quieted down and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Courtney, what are you talking about?" I asked. She sighed.

"I can't make my decision of leaving home like this all in one shot, I need time to think and take this all in." Courtney confessed.

"Well, you have two weeks." Liam added.

"Take your time baby, if you feel that leaving home isn't what you want, then I support you the full way, we can find a way to compromise." Niall said putting his arm around Courtney. She leaned her head into his chest .

"Thanks Niall" She cooed and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She sighed and went upstairs to her room. Niall looked at her sadly .

"So Natalie you seem up for it, wanna do it?" Zayn asked.

"Uh ,hell yeah!" I said smiling. The boys smiled and chuckled. Zayn cheered and lifted me up by my hips and I had my arms wrapped around his neck and spun me around. I laughed and he kissed me gently.

" I just can't imagine six months without my girl." Niall added.

"Aw , Niall." I called sadly. "He's right , I can't imagine all this without her ." I admit.

"I guess we'll have to find a way to communicate , there's so many ways out there anyways I guess." Niall recalled.

" I should at least go check up on her." I added , smirking at Zayn who was still holding me . He squeezed me a tight hug and and Zayn let me onto the ground and I headed for the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X C o u r t n e y X

I laid on my bed and starred up at the roof. Leave home for six months? We're gonna be in the start high school in just 3 weeks. How could I leave? I can't miss a full year of school , but I also hate the fact that I might lose Niall again. Just then I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened and in came Natalie.

"Hey" Natalie said quietly and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Hi" I mumbled quietly.

"Courtney, whats wrong?" She asked. "I just don't understand, I thought you would wanna be with Niall and enjoy half a year of being with our best friends, then we will be back home with them before you know it!" she added.

I shook my head. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"Natalie, you don't understand, Niall means everything to me, but so does school, and it starts a week after the boys leave" I said.

Natalie's eyes grew wide.

"So?" she asked. "We'll just do home schooling this year then go to high school as sophomores next year" Natalie added.

I shook my head and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Natalie, we can't do that!" I yelled.

"Why not?" she asked raising her voice. "Because, you know how long we've been talking about going to high school together!" I yelled.

Natalie sighed and nodded

" Look , when One Direction moved in , I thought it would be an amazing opportunity to get to know them , and be able to live the wonderful experience with living with my best friend-. " She started .

" Now , I just feel like I might have forgot the downsides and disadvantages that came with having to have five teenage rock stars living with us ." She added.

"But, the boys love you ! And what about Zayn , Niall? " she asked.

"Don't you care about us? and what about Niall huh ? Don't you think he's going to be devastated?" She yelled. I sat and sighed.

"I am not going on that tour , my decision is final." I repeated.

Natalie groaned. "C'mon Courtney!" Natalie yelled. " I can't do this without you !" She added. I jumped off my bed and glared.

"Natalie you are full of yourself!" I yelled. She gasped.

"What the fu*k?!" she yelled.

"I'm caring about you!" She yelled

"Oh really?" I asked in sarcasm. She nodded.

" Why are you acting like this ?" She shouted in irritation.

" I do so many things for you , I've even helped you on getting Zayn to be with you . And all you've done for me is -"

" Are you fu*king kidding me ?" Natalie added interrupting .

"-Give me one time where you've actually done something for me this summer." I asked ignoring her . She glared. I rolled my eyes.

"You fu*king live here !" she screamed.

" If I'm so fu*king selfish , then grab your shit , move out , and you can find somewhere else to go where people are so selfish ." She hissed, she went to the door and swung it open and slammed the door loudly behind her .

"Natalie Wait!" I called as she walked out of the room opening the door .

. "Courtney, you are the last person I would wanna go to High school with!" She yelled.

I sighed and my eyes watered

"Actually, you are the last person I would wanna be any where with if you really find me selfish after all I've done!" She screamed.

And she stormed off leaving me on my own , tears falling down my eyes.

How could I do this to Natalie? But still, it does seem like everything is about her and not me anymore. She just wants to be with Zayn . And she's just going to have to deal with this on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Natalie's POV~

I ran down the stairs and groaned. The boys gasped and Zayn grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me into his arms. I leaned my head into his chest

"Natalie what happened?" Zayn asked in eager .

" We heard shouting and door slams !" Harry asked . " Are you okay love?" Harry asked putting his arms out . I let go of Zayn letting him give me a tight hug , besides Zayn , Harry always gave the best hugs .

I looked up.

"Me and Courtney got into a fight and were not talking anymore ." I recall.

"What?" Louis asked. "More drama." Liam sang.

"Where is she?" Niall asked. "Upstairs in her room that I pay for with my dad ." I groaned . Niall shook his head and sighed and left the room.

"Tell us exactly what happened love" Harry cooed putting his arm around me. Zayn glared and slapped his hand from my shoulder

"Well it went down like this ; I was telling her how cool it would be to go on tour, and she said she wouldn't because we're starting High school a week after your tour starts then she said I was full of myself!" I added.

"Well what happened after that?" Liam asked.

"I told her she was the last person I would wanna be seen with!" I admitted. Harry's eyes grew wide.

"Did you mean it when you said that love?" Harry asked.

Zayn sighed and grabbed me away from Harry and back into his arms. Harry sighed and Louis came and patted Harry's back.

Zayn bent down and gave me a small,and quick kiss on my forehead.

I sat on the couch and the boys sat around me. "Well what are you gonna do?" Louis asked. "I-I don't know Louis, I don't even care anymore" I confessed sighing.

"Well, I know one thing, we're going to have to spend a lot of time together with Court before this tour." Harry said. I nodded. "Yeah, of course" I added.

"Well why don't we get Courtney out of her room and take you guys to the beach tomorrow afternoon?" Zayn cooed, playing with a piece of my red-velvety hair.

" Hell to the fu*king no !" I said in irritation .

" Love you two are best friends , you can't let this tour get between you two !" Harry added.

Niall walked into the room and sighed.

"Well she's not comin' down for the rest of the night lads" He announced.

He was kinda smiling though, and he looked a little cheerful. That made Zayn smirk

"She kissed you as a bribe didn't she?" Liam asked. Niall blushed.

"Yeah" He blushed .

"Tomorrow, we headin' to the beach!" Zayn announced getting up.

"Awesome!" Louis jumped and smiled.

"Not awesome , I'm not going ." I say crossing my arms . Zayn smirks .

" You know it's hard to be annoyed with you when you have such a sexy attitude ." Zayn calls walking slowly up to me .

"Get a fu*king room." Harry sang. Louis chuckled shaking his head . "Harry Harry Harry." Louis sang. "What? I'm just saying." Harry mumbled.

I tried to not smile to Zayn's flirty comment .

"I don't care , I'm not g-going ." I giggled

"I'm gonna go to bed now." Harry blurted bluntly with an irritated face . "Night weirdo's " Harry called turning around.

" Natalie you're going" Zayn sang ignoring Harry.

" You can't control me ." I added.

"Maybe not you're right, but I can do this -." He called he bent down lifting me by my legs and throwing me over his shoulder and headed for the stairs . I screamed and started laughing.

" Z-Zayn !" I laughed .

" Not until you say you're going !" He yelled.

" I don't wanna g-go with her !" I shouted . He took me to his and Harry's room and laid me on his bed and started to tickle me .

I walked nervously into me and Courtney's room and went into the bathroom to change. After I got into my Pj's I grabbed a pillow and a blanket. Courtney looked up curiously and sat up.

"Where you goin'?" She asked. I turned.

"I'm gonna sleep in Zayn's roo since you're mad at me" I said and sighed. She shook her head.

"No no, don't go through that trouble, it won't torcher me that you're here ." She mumbled. I looked at her surprised and sat on my bed and laid down in the nice plush comforter.

"Thanks" I said calmly.

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Oh and Courtney?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yes?" She asked.

"The guys are taking us to the beach tomorrow afternoon so we can spend time with them before their tour." I announce.

"You won't have to worry, you'll get plenty to spending time with them"Courtney said looking up. I shook my head

I sighed and headed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets go lads!" Niall yelled. Everyone was getting ready to head for the beach this afternoon. I was packing up my bag silently while Courtney packed hers.

I looked at her, "Need any help?" I asked. She lifted her bag and shook her head .

"No thanks." She called. I nodded and turned. Then she tapped my shoulder. I looked at her.

"Hey Natalie, did you mean it ,what you said last night?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I would never break my trust with you over such a small argument." I confess.

Courtney looked at me with a surprised glance.

"Thanks" Courtney mumbled. I nodded.

I sighed, "Courtney I hate when we fight." I called.

"Me too." She added. Suddenly we both squealed and ran to each other , shoving into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I called with a small chuckle. "Me too. I didn't mean to call you selfish!" She admits.

"No no , I thought of my feelings first , I deserved it!" I called.

"Let's promise to not let anything , no matter how the difficult the sichuation may be , let it never get between us." Courtney called.

"Agreed!" I called. We hugged.

"Is that a girl hug I hear?" Zayn yelled through the door.

"They made up? Thank fu*king god!" Louis yelled through the door.

We laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Water time in the sun!" Louis yelled running to the water.

Me and Courtney picked a great place to get a tan and set our towels and umbrellas and laid down. Courtney took out her camera.

"I wanna get some memories" She called. I nodded. We took a picture together and looked. "Ew shit no!" I giggle with a smile.

"But I look good!" Courtney laughed.

"Look who's selfish now!" I joked.

We were laughing at the picture when all of a sudden screams startled us.

"Seagulls!" Louis screamed and chased them. Niall was laughing hard like no tomorrow. I started to laugh and Courtney took a picture. The boys all ran into the water and me and Courtney ran to join them. We were slashing each other and screaming. Just then I felt to arms pick me up and splash me with water. "Zayn, again?!" I yelled with a laugh. Everyone was laughing.

He finally put me down and everyone laughed. Courtney was now on the side taking pictures. After we dried up and put on our new dry clothes , we sat on the beach for a while and ate lunch.

Courtney cuddled in with Niall and they took a couple of shots together.

"Zayn, Natalie! " She called We looked and She held out the camera.

Zayn smiled and put his arm around me. She smiled and took the picture.

"Adorable babe!" Courtney squealed I laughed and Zayn smiled and gave me a kiss.

Courtney awed us and I giggled letting go of Zayn's Kiss.

Liam was looking out. "Hey guys! the sun's setting!" Liam announced.

"There's a fire pit over there just about a few miles down the beach." I announced.

"Let's do it!" Harry called.

~~~~

We sat around and laughed around the fire.

~~~~~~

"We should go, its almost 10" Liam said putting out the fire. We all got up and Niall noticed Courtney dozing off on his shoulder, he giggled quietly and carried her bridal style to the car and I interlocked hands with Zayn. This was the most perfect day. A rainy day , became a sunny day in the household.

__________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 23
...
68.8K 907 47
love is too often times bittersweet
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY