Levi X reader lemon

By ToastedCinnamonRole

Your name is Cadet y/n you are the nicest cadet always polite to everyone except when it comes to corporal sh... More

punishment
Levi Junior is here
Wedding Bells
umm...i dont know what to call it haha
Kids First Christmas
Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday Levi
Hey

New Part?

13.2K 75 105
By ToastedCinnamonRole

So y/n and Levi had kids and got married. What happens next?. I've run out of ideas to what will happen next. Sorry guys. Go follow my bgff SirSatanJr, let me tell you he's helluva lot more active than me, ily my bgff. Anygays guys peace in the middle east I'm going to live my boring life. Leave a comment below and suggest what should happen next, I will be reading comments and taking them into consideration. Also if you want go follow my profile @ToastedCinnamonRole for updates on new stories and I might just shout you out. Bai guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 544 5
⚠️Slight nsfw⚠️ this story contains curse words, sexual content and Bakugou. You get stuck in a room with Bakugou and you both decide to play Truth...
17.3K 155 15
REQUESTS OPEN!!!!!β™‘β™‘ WARNING ⚠⚠⚠⚠ Contains smut/lemon/lime/sexual content/mature content if you're uncomfortable with these then please for the love...
34.6K 1.2K 32
In an effort to rebuild a perfect society after the Great War, the government issued a law known as "The Marriage Process,". During this process, all...
768K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...