Ninjago X Reader Oneshots

By rosecat11

Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on th... More

Welcome!
☆Kai☆ >Right In Front Of You<
☆Lloyd☆ >Cats<
☆Jay☆ >Starbucks<
A/N
☆Cole☆ >Wanted<
☆Kai☆ >Sittin' In A Tree<
☆Zane☆ >Photographs<
☆Pixal☆ >We Are Compatible<
☆Kai☆ >Starry Eyed<
☆Cole☆ >Compliments<
☆Lloyd☆ >Shipping<
☆Jay☆ >Casual Conversations<
☆Lloyd☆ >Face Your Fear<
☆Morro☆ >Ghost Of A Chance<
☆Cole☆ -textpost-
☆Kai☆ -textpost-
☆Zane☆ -textpost-
☆Kai☆ >I'll Save You<
Sorry!
☆Jay☆ >Snuggles<

☆Cole☆ >Wanted Pt.2<

6.1K 142 77
By rosecat11

Song: Strawberries & Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

Request: yes! @ToriElectra23 (and me xD)

Ages: 17

Relationship Status: Acquaintances(?)

Word Count: 929

Notes: I'm going to see Avengers: Infinity War tomorrow and I'm hyped! (><) Also if you haven't read part one, you probably should xD

~10 Years Ago~

"Hey! Wait up!" You called after the black haired boy, giggling.

"Nah, you're just too slow!" He called back, poking his tongue out at you.

"Not true!" You yelled, running as fast as you could. Eventually you caught up to him, and tackled him down. "Ha! I finally caught you!" You cried triumphantly, sitting on his chest.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now get off me, you're heavy!" He said, voice muffled slightly.

"Sorry!" You apologised, smiling cheekily. The boy got up and dusted himself off, turning around and pointing at a tall tree.

"Lets climb that tree!" He enthusiastically suggested. You looked up at the tree, a slight wave of fear washing over you.

"Should we? I mean, it's really high," you cautiously said. He turned to you.

"Admit it: you're just scared." He teased.

"W-what? No, I'm not!" Truth was, you were pretty terrified by the thought of being that high up.

"Well, come on then!" He said, running towards the tree and beginning the climb. Gulping, you edged towards the tree and began to slowly climb. One foot after the other, one branch then to another, you climbed higher and higher, afraid of looking down. "Hey! Hurry up! It's so cool up here!" He called down to you, sitting on the branch near the top casually.

"I'm trying!" You shouted back up as your foot dangerously slipped. You made your way up carefully, and finally you were almost at the top.

"You did it!" He stated as if he didn't expect you to.

"Y-yeah, almost," you stuttered, heart racing wildly in your chest. Suddenly, you heard a small crack. "Did you hear that?" You asked quietly, shutting your eyes tightly.

"I-I think so..." he replied, nervously peering down to see the branch you were standing on slowly breaking. "Y/N! Open your eyes and take my hand!" He demanded, reaching a hand towards you.

"I can't! I don't wanna let go!" You cried, shaking in fear.

"Listen to me! I'm not gonna let you fall. Just open your eyes and take my hand." He gently said. Slowly, you opened your eyes and looked up to meet his chocolate brown ones. Hearing another snap, you realised you were slipping.

"Y/N! Do you trust me?" He called, reaching his hand further out to you.

Tediously you reached your own towards his. "I do." He grabbed your hand and hoisted you up just as the branch gave way. You shifted yourself so you were sitting beside him, still holding his hand. "T-thanks, Cole," you breathed, heart still thumping loudly.

"Anytime!" He flashed his heartwarming closed-eye smile in your direction. You felt your cheeks heat up slightly, and smiled back, enjoying the tranquility of being perched atop the tree, sun shining on your face.

~5 Years Ago~

"I'm sorry. I don't want to, but I have to," you explained to Cole,
placing a hand on his shoulder.

"But, Y/N, just ask them if you can stay here, with me!" He exclaimed, voice cracking slightly as he took your hand off his shoulder and into his own.

"I wish I could, but they'd never allow it." You murmured. Suddenly you were brought into a warm hug as Cole wrapped his arms around you. You heard his small sobs and you hugged him back, fighting back tears of your own.

"I-I don't wanna lose you. Please, Y/N," he whispered into your hair.

"Cole, I- I-" you broke off mid sentence, sobs breaking through. You two stayed like that for a while, crying softly in each others embrace. Eventually Cole pulled away, resting one hand on your cheek.

"Hey. I promise we will see each other again. I swear." He claimed, wiping your tears away with his thumb.

"But how? We won't be anywhere near each other!" You said, trying to contain your tears.

"Y/N!" You heard your fathers strict voice call for you. "We're leaving. Hurry up and say goodbye." You looked into Cole's brown orbs, which were as full of sadness as yours.

"I love you, Y/N, don't ever forget that. We will meet again. Do you trust me?" Cole asked, keeping his hand on your cheek. You reached up to place your hand on his.

"I do." You whispered, pushing his hand away as your father came over and called for you again.

"Bye," you waved sadly at him.

"I love you," he whispered inaudibly, tears streaming down his cheeks like a river.

~Present Day~

"Cole?" You whispered, stopping him gently.

"Yeah?" He turned to you.

"It's you, isn't it?" You murmured, tears brimming in your eyes.

"Y/N? I-is it really you?" He asked, stepping closer to you.

"It's me," you nodded, pulling your mask off.

"I can't believe it's you. After all these years-" you cut him off as you lifted his hood over his head.

"Shut up and kiss me," you softly demanded. Cole obliged instantly, pressing his soft lips against yours. You closed your eyes in bliss. The kiss was sweet, and his lips tasted oddly of cake, but you enjoyed it nonetheless. After a few moments, you pulled way, breathless, and opened your eyes.

"I can't believe you've been under my nose this whole time," Cole chuckled as you giggled slightly.

"I know, right? If only I'd known it was you, then I would've turned myself over instantly." He pulled you in for another small kiss on your lips.

"You're never leaving me again," Cole claimed, pulling you closer.

"I swear, I'm not going anywhere," you whispered, grabbing his collar and pulling him in for another sweet kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 2.6K 14
Oneshots of Ninjago Lemons. The reader, gets into 'trouble' with a certain ninja. If you know what I mean ;) Note: Chapters are back on public again...
1.8K 35 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
14.6K 387 32
Ninjago Fanfic (Jay centric) Poor Jay has a trumatic past nobody knows of, and it haunts him today.What will he do? And most importantly,Who is ther...
347K 9.2K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...