Patients In Love(Garroth X La...

By minecraftsisters1234

This is my first Garrance story! Hope you enjoy! This is so KAWAII!! The description is in the chapter! More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Patient
Chapter 2: Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 3: Argument
Chapter 4: Crazy Day
Chapter 5: Addicted
Chapter 6: Super Psycho Love
Chapter 7: That Man
Chapter 8: The Fight
Chapter 9: Apology
Chapter 10: Night Out Ruined
Chapter 11: Still As Ever
Chapter 12: Reason
Important!
Chapter 13: FINALLY!!
Chapter 14: Without Words
Chapter 15: Captured
Chapter 16: Together as a Family
Chapter 17: Dark Night
Chapter 18: The Night
Chapter 19: Is It True?
4Chan
Chapter 20: Is Laurance....
Chapter 21: Garrett and Lauren.... LAUREN KIDNAPPED!?
Chapter 22: You Did What...?
Chapter 23: Trading
Chapter 24: Are You Ready?

Author's Note

67 3 0
By minecraftsisters1234

Okay, I'm going straight to the point.

As someone like me, who is going to be an adult in 8 months, need to be serious. I quit soccer and my job. My life is shit and this is serious.

I think I'm going to quit writing and quit this and rest of the books.

Did you die from a heart attack? XD

Only 2 or 3 chapters from this book and I'm finished! LOL! 

Eh, probably in a few weeks or a month.

Idk

Anyway, I must tell you because I am pissed! 

But also happy!

Three idiots. A bitch and other two bitches, a.k.a bastards. Holy shit, I hated them since freshmen and they hated me so... win-win. Making me work with them But hey, they are suspended and are coming back tomorrow. They haven't been working. They left all the work to me. They had been talking in class while others did their work and they talk the whole class and did nothing. I am pissed and did all of it. I tried to talk to them to do their work, but they gave me nasty glares. I wanted to be the nice person, but... a wire has been cut off by scissors. 

I didn't share the document at first, but I didn't share at the end. I turn it in without telling them. I told the teacher about what happen and she called them out. I was outside, hearing everything.

"Did you do your work?"

"Yes, we did." Bitch said.

"We helped her." Bitch #2 said.

I was so angry that I wanted to up to them and punched them on their shitty faces. Yes, my face was like that. Thanks, Jimin.

ANYWAY!!! At our school, the teachers have every obligation and could check any work from our work documents. Meaning they could check to see who did the work, who type it up, and who turn it in. They thought they were gonna get away with this, but...

Besides... I wrote the credits at the last page. They got in trouble because all the teacher see is my work. They got detention. When they saw me outside of class. They were mad.

"You're such a BITCH!?" Bitch screeched.

Then I said and probably out of the line,

"Says the bitch who sleeps with other guys."

Yes I said it.

The other two said,

"Why did you do that?"

"We got a zero thanks to you!"

Then it snap me.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET ACCEPTED TO THIS SCHOOL THEN!?!? Who would want to accept idiots who can't even so their work!? Who would want to accept spoil kids who can't do a simple job on their work since freshmen!?"

One of them started threatening me, but what they didn't know is that we were in front of the Principal's office and she heard it. Including the teacher. I mean, they had been doing this since freshmen. The principal called their parents, and trust me...

They were happy.

Finally someone knocked their senses into them. And they were suspend and have Saturday school too.

Oops...

I regret nothing. At. All.

Now they will face the scary side of me that no one has ever seen. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna bury something. Later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုဢ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့ထပြင် intersex (α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ί) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€›α€²α€·α€’α€―α€α€­α€šα€™α€Όα€Ύα€±α€¬α€€α€Ίficα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€™α€Ύα€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€›α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€½α€Ύ...
85.8K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
23.2K 43 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🀭
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...