Chapter 18: The Night

Hey, cupcakes! I'm going to give a head start. So you guys are not ready for this but... SEE YA! GOOD LUCK CATCHING UP WITH ME TO READ LEMONS!!! *Runs*

3rd P.O.V.

It's been 3 weeks that Laurance has been in the hospital while Garroth kept him company and brought his favorite food. There are times when Garroth went to go find evidence about the Shadow Thieves but he's always suspicious around Laurance. Why? The big question is....

Who's Laurance?

What is he? What's the secret he's keep on hesitating to say? Anyway, Garroth plan a welcoming party for Laurance and something special for tonight, if you know what I mean. Garroth went to go pick up Laurance from the hospital.

When they came back, they surprise him.

"Welcome back, Laurance!" Aphmau yelled out most than everybody.

"Thanks, guys!" Laurance said when everyone came a give him a simple hug. Of course, Garroth is slightly jealous when the boys are hugging him. Especially for Travis. He apologize for everything he done and thought they could be together but he was wrong. He got Zane and they're happy. Zane has been recover from the sexual harassment he had with Travis. Besides being in a Demon Form. But it's great to give Travis a second chance except his Demon Form. Anyway, they celebrated and talked about what's going on when Laurance was in the hospital. Aphmau decided they could update Phoenix Drop Hospital for new remodels and new equipment. Everyone agreed and Zoey called the construction workers. Good thing they have a lot of money for the remodels and equipment. Let's say everything is perfect to be with your friends, especially cake that Aphmau and her puns will always ruin the moment. Speaking of cake, here comes right now that Aaron just baked.

 Speaking of cake, here comes right now that Aaron just baked

Everyone gathered around and Aphmau took a photo. It was fun until it was lasted.

"Welcome home, Laurance, I hope you can... CANDLE all the love. Piece of CAKE!" She laughed at her own pun while everyone groaned but still funny.

(A/N Good-bye, world. No puns!

Aphmau: What? Am I PUNtastic? XD!

Yep! Good-bye!)

"Aphmau, please? We went over this. Isn't it time for you to relax your day without puns?" Aaron asked.

"Come on, Aaron. Its going to be a big BLOW out!" Again. With the puns.

(A/N SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!)

"Calm down, Aphmau. Please let's just wrap this up," Katelyn said.

"Hehehe... you said a pun," said Aphmau while giggling.

"You never heard that!" Katelyn said with a threaten glare to Aphmau.

"Eep!"

"Hahaha!!!" Laurance laughed and it's really cute to see him happy. Only for Garroth.