🌍Love On Tour🌍 // Sequel to...

By megtinus4life

The life of Megan continues as she struggles to deal with her mum's illness, exams and missing her boyfriend... More

Exams
He's back!
Distracting
Dinner
Goodbye
Take off
Dont leave me
Trofors
Sneaky
Pleats
Dave
Bored
Haters
Secret
Oops
Confirmed
Hide and seek
Tour bus
My idol
Hate it
Countdown
Missed the queue
Us against the world
Dont do this
Sorting my life out
Flirting
News
Studio
Wasn't expecting that
Can't dance
Dilemma
I can do this
Idiot
Just great.
Departure
Get away!
Relief
Calm down
Please don't go
Perfect idea
Dave who?
Stunned
What just happened!?!
Messages
Home Sweet Home
Evidence
Story time
Surprise!
Hospital
The operation
Hustle and bustle
A good one
Wait what?
Buzz
Only just beginning.
AUTHORS NOTE : another book?
AUTHORS NOTE : New book

Move on

1K 52 31
By megtinus4life

Martinus POV ///

Marcus : so what's the deal with you and Megan?

Martinus : ugh I don't know.

I looked up from my phone and straight at Megan on the other side of the room. She was laughing with her friends over something on their phone. Getting a bit too close to Lukas, one of the dancers. She looked happy, too happy. She looked so happy that it was like she had just forgotten about me and moved on.

I wish I could've have made her that happy. That's all I want. She obviously couldn't see that.

I had tried to keep myself together these last few days to make it look like I had moved on but inside I needed her back. I didn't mean to shout at her the other day and I really hope that's not how we end it. I miss her more than anything and would give anything to get her back. I just don't know how.

Marcus : it was like one minute everything was fine and the next it was just over.

Martinus : its complicated.

Marcus : it's always complicated. Why don't you talk to her?

Martinus : and say what?

Marcus : I love you and want to get back together?

Martinus : but it looks like she's moved on already.

Marcus looked over at Megan.

Marcus : it might look that way but you don't know how she's feeling inside. She might be thinking the same thing.

Martinus : I doubt it. Look at her. She looks so.......happy.

Marcus : fine then, do what you want. Just tryna give some good brotherly advice but you obviously don't need it.

He shrugged his shoulders in a huff. I nudged him, laughing.

Martinus : I just want her back you know?

Marcus : I get it.......but I did see you and Charlene getting close today at lunch?

Martinus : yeah she's nice.

Marcus : nice?

He raised his eyebrows as I felt my face turning red.

Martinus : yeah, nice.

Marcus : This is Charlene Dudley were talking about and you think she's just nice?

Martinus : ok fine she's amazing. Happy?

Marcus : mehhh

Martinus : she's just so good to talk to.

Marcus : I saw you two do more than talk....

Martinus : what?

Marcus : the hair? The putting your arm around her chair?

Martinus : it was comfy and she said I could style her hair so I did. What's so bad about that?

Marcus : nothing, I just thought it was a little weird that's all.

Martinus : how was it weird!?!

Marcus : just the fact that you just broke up with Megan and now you're already touching Charlene's hair.

Martinus : Charlene and I are just friends!

Marcus : I'm pretty sure friends don't do that but sure.

Martinus : ugh shut it! I don't know why I'm listening to you and your relationship advice anyway.

Marcus : em who's the one that's still got a girlfriend?!?!

Martinus : oh you did not just go there!

I pushed him as we laughed. Suddenly the door flung open revealing Dave. He looked very excited making me and everyone else in the room intrigued.

Dave : I have news!

Marcus and I stood up to listen..

Marcus : good or bad?

Dave : very good!

There was then an extremely long pause just to add effect.

Marcus : ugh hurry up.

He whispered to himself making me laugh.

Dave : are you ready for this?!?!?!

Everyone : YES!

Dave : this will be the best news you'll hear all year!

Lara : omg just flipping tell us!

She shouted across the room as heads turned in horror.

Lara : oh, my apologies. Didn't mean to be that loud.

Marcus burst out laughing beside me. I wanted to but managed to keep it in long enough to hear what he has to say.

Dave : .........it's been confirmed that you're making a song with THE Charlene Dudley!!!!!

Everyone cheered and clapped including me. He was right. This was probably the best news I'd had all year. I smiled as I turned to Marcus who was looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

Martinus : what?!?!

Marcus : nothhhingggg.

Martinus : this is gonna be so good Marcus! Can you believe it! We're gonna make a song with THE Charlene Dudley.

Marcus : why does everyone have to say 'the' before her name in a very enthusiastic voice. I want people to do that when they say my name. THE Marcus Gunnarsen!

I laughed, ashamed that this was my twin brother who was talking.

-----------

It was a Saturday now and about 2 days since we found out the news. Today was the day we were gonna start to record! We were currently in Warsaw, Poland in the studio waiting on Charlene to get here.

I still hadn't attempted to talk with Megan and it's now been a full 4 days since we last engaged. I miss her so much. I miss her laugh and her silly dance moves. I miss our little inside jokes and the way she gets nervous when I go on stage. I miss everything about her.

It's a weird feeling when you miss somebody but they're sitting just across the room. I never thought it was possible. But it is. And I hated it.

We were doing some vocal warm ups with Atle as we waited and videoing for the Youtube video at the same time. Marcus was being all weird with his noises as I messed about with the buttons.

Dave : come on, she's gonna be here soon and we need to be completely ready.

Dad joined in on the strange noises making Dave become increasingly angry. It was pretty funny to watch actually. He knew he couldn't shout at dad which made him more angry.

Suddenly we heard a car pull up outside.

Dave : She's here!

Everyone sorted them selves out as we all walked out the door to meet her. Megan stood up from her seat. Then we both decided to go through the door at the same time resulting in me doing an extremely awkward manoeuvre away, mumbling 'sorry' at the same time.

I didn't dare look up at her face but I swear I heard a chuckle coming from her mouth. I smiled as I walked through the door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 121 23
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF MY NORWEGIAN TEACHER! If you didn't read the first one, please read it first before you start with this one! Otherwise you...
New life By Milla

Fanfiction

9.1K 457 27
Jessica has a perfect life in New York. But one day it all changes. She has to move to a new country. She has to leave her boyfriend and friends. But...
29.8K 501 22
Marcus and Martinus live with their mom and sister because their dad passed away... But they aren't only brothers and twins..they are something more...
22.6K 803 48
*completed* What happens after hate turns into love? •••••• The twins Roza and Roz are on their first day at school. They meet another set of twins M...