I'll Protect You, I Promise

By BrokenCelestial

Steve would do anything for his oldest friend. And sometimes that means holding him through night terrors oth... More

Kill
Strawberries
The Call
Broken Pieces of a Man
Moments of Heaven
Wake Up Call
Visitor
Doritos and Tequila
Hangover
Before
A Long Bus Ride, a Homophobic Woman, and Another Call
Well Frickity-Frack
A Little Help
Eternity
Um...Awkward
Cards on the Table
Ice Box
The Storm
Note(There is one more chapter after this)
When In Love

The Calm

1.3K 29 1
By BrokenCelestial

Steve rested his head against the headboard and let out a sigh. He glanced at his friend sleeping beside him. He looked so calm and peaceful, laying there on his stomach. It was the first time in an awfully long time that Steve had seen the man beside him do everyday tasks without a care in the world. It warmed his heart and brought a smile to Steves' face, his friend was okay and that was the most important thing at the moment. Even if it meant leaving the Avengers.

Steve placed the book that he had been reading on the nightstand, flipped the light switch off, and settled under the covers. He rolled over to look at the man sleeping beside him one last time. Carefully he caressed his friend's worn out face.

"Goodnight, Buck," Steve whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 275 13
this is a fanfic about Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes. a must-read for stucky shippers ❤️
1M 16.8K 62
(NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) A collection of imagines I can only wish would happen. Enjoy :) There will occasionally be some imagines about Steve, stucky...
19.7K 574 25
Imagine having to grow up in a world where you were afraid to leave your house due to the dangers you may face. Imagine having to rely on a bunch of...
369 11 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦�...