His Unexpected Gang

By simply-caitlyn

"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair... More

~Prologue~
2| Guess we're desk buddies.
3| Acquaintances at best, buddy. Don't push it.
4| Maybe I'm the one who needs to chill.
5| Just answer the damn question.
6| I will get on my knees for you.
7| Well, at least you kids still have your clothes on.
8| So, no crazy ex trying to get you back?
9| I could never say no to you.
10| Does Asshole work?
11| We're together on this.
12| Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors.
13| I wasn't going to murder you.
14| If it's with you, it's worth it.
15| Someone's eager.
16| This is strictly just for body heat.
17| Don't be mad.
18| She's not here!
19| Oh no, you're bleeding.
20| We'll deal with this asshole later.
21| I can't lose you, okay?
22| You look like shit.
23| I love you.
24| That was smooth.
25| Don't worry, I'm all yours.
26| You distracted me.
27| Surprise!
28| Just kiss me, asshole.
29| I know how to hide a dead body.
30| You're my everything.
~Epilogue~
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 3

1| I'll keep you in mind.

15.2K 345 113
By simply-caitlyn

I knew the first time we met,
you'd be kinda hard to forget.

Adalynn's POV

I sprint towards a stone pillar and reload my glock 20. I huffed in frustration when a few strands of hair loosened from my ponytail. I peek through the side and aim at one of the shooters.

I fire a bullet and smirk when it hits them square in the middle of their forehead. I hear a whistle from their end, and they start to retreat. I scoff and watch them run away like pussies.

I survey my surroundings and no longer see a threat. "Return to base," I say through my earpiece.

I look around and spot my best friend, Mila. She meets me in the middle and grumbles, "What the fuck?"

"Do you know who ambushed the trade? None of them had a specific tattoo or branding." I say, following Mila towards the car.

"There's been talk about a new gang in town. They call themselves Mayhem." Mila says, getting in the car.

I buckle up and ask, "Did you identify any of the people we were shooting at?"

"No... But I feel this isn't the last time we'll have an encounter with them." She says, feeling annoyed. Great!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I wake up to my blaring alarm and quickly turn it off. I swear you just closed your eyes a few minutes ago! I sit up on my bed and lean against my headboard. Do you think my parents will let me skip the first day of school? Funny, now get ready.

I sigh and get out of bed. I walk into my bathroom and start getting ready. Why is it so freaking cold in the morning?

Outfit:

I trudge down the stairs and see my parents in the kitchen. I pull a stool out and sit at the breakfast bar. My mom kisses my forehead and says, "First day of school!" 

"I miss summer," I say grumpily.

My dad slides me a plate of blueberry pancakes, and I mumble, "Thank you."

While pouring syrup on my pancakes, my dad asks, "Did you secure the weapon shipment?"

I sigh and respond, "No... We got ambushed by a new gang, and they took the weapons with them."

"Which gang?" My dad asks.

"Mila told me they're called Mayhem. New in town." I say, almost finished with my breakfast.

When I finish chewing, I grab my plate and place it in the sink. I run back up the stairs and brush my teeth. Then, I grab my backpack and walk toward the garage.

Before I close the garage door, I shout, "I'm going to school now. Love you!"

"Love you too!" They shout in unison. Weirdos.

I get on my motorcycle and turn on the engine. 10 minutes later, I arrived at school and parked my motorcycle.

I walk towards the school when I glance at a 2019 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200. It's the model I've been saving up for. It's beautiful.

I walk toward the motorcycle and try out the handlebars. Stop that. That's weird. I hear someone walking toward me and tense up.

I quickly turn around and see a cute guy ask, "Do you own one?"

I retract my hand and say, "I have a Street 750."

His mouth slightly curves upward, and he says, "Nice! What year?"

"2018," I answer. "But I'm saving up for the one you have."

"You have great taste. My name's Ashton." He says.

"I'm Adalynn. What grade are you in?" I ask, hoping I'm not a cougar.

"I'm a senior, you?" He asks.

"Same. I don't think I've ever seen you around, so it was nice meeting you." I say politely. I'd definitely remember a face like his. And he has a motorcycle. What's not to like?

"Ashton!" I hear someone yell behind me.

He ignores them and keeps his focus on me. "I'm new. I moved here a few weeks ago." He says.

"Wow, moving your last year of high school? I'd be stressed having to start over. If you ever need help around the school or something, I'm here." I say, starting to walk toward the school's entrance. Bitch, you didn't give him your number.

This time he softly smiles and says, "Thanks, I'll keep you in mind." The odds of that are slim, but it's nice to dream.

I step inside the building, and I'm hit with cold air. The school can never be room temperature, can it? It's either freezing or way too hot. I unlock my locker and unzip my backpack. Once I get all my books, I slam the door shut.

My other best friend, Ella, walks towards me with Mila beside her. "What's up bitch?" She asks me.

"I'm so glad this is our last year," I say.

"Did you hear about the new seniors?" Mila asks excitedly. 

"They're actually hot," Ella adds.

"Maybe you might meet the one," Mila says dramatically.

"I mean, come on! You haven't had a boyfriend yet, and it's our last year!" Ella says.

"Damn. It's only 8 in the morning, and you guys are already insulting me?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "And who cares? I don't want to be in a relationship."

"Is it because you're the leader of a gang?" Mila asks.

"I just feel like no guy would want to stick around for that. I literally kill people." I say, shrugging.

"Hey, look at your parents!" Ella claims.

I laugh and say, "That's because my parents are cool."

"And you're not?" Mila asks, raising her eyebrow.

"I don't think anyone could handle all of this," I said cockily.

"Conceited much," Ella says, pretending to be annoyed.

"You love me bitch." I say, flipping her off.

"Ya ya whatever." She says.

When the bell rings, we all separate and head to class. I walk into my first class and sit in the corner, near the back. I observe my surroundings and realize I don't see anyone I'm close to. Surprise surprise.

A few minutes later, the second bell rings, and class begins. "Hello, class! I'm Ms. Parker, and today we'll start the day by getting to know each other." I hear a few people groan, and she laughs.

"I teach history and psychology. I have a yorkie named-" She gets cut off when someone opens the door.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I hope you liked the first chapter! 💕

I hope to see you in the next one! 😆

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
185K 5.9K 35
'Life never ends in a happy ending. . . I don't know why I expected one.' Demi Alvaro is not one to be messed with. It's as simple as that. She's...
26.5K 648 15
Duck I drop down. The smell of sweat and alcohol fill my nostrils. I feel the air swish above my head as his fist flies over my head. Crack That's th...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...