WANTED: JUNG HOSEOK

By _bunnyV_

where in Hoseok signed the annulment papers but Namjoon ripped it into confetti. --- this is a book 2 for Wa... More

WANTED!
ALOHA
Stalking
Runaway
Home Again
Let's get divorce
Is he dying?
Abort
Life in LA
Jimin you got no jams
Jung Jae Chan
Seoul
THE PLAN
You can be selfish
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ IT
TOGETHER
So it's you.
The END
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S CORNER

next step: let destiny play

2.7K 200 39
By _bunnyV_

"Did you ask him how many days he will stay here?" Jimin asked whispering to Hana.

"I heard Jae Chan asking if they can stay for a week here but Hoseok was not answering." Hana answered whispering too.

"Should we put some more acts?" Jimin asked.

"Like what?" Hana said and walked in the living room and put the snacks at the center table.

Jimin followed her the 4 of them are in the living room. Mrs. Jung is still acting not feeling well, alice and Jae Chan was playing outside the house.

"So how long you will stay?" Mrs. Jung asked coughing.

"I-- maybe tomorrow will be back at LA again." Jimin and Hana looked at each other.

"I'm sorry Hoseok but can you stay for a little awhile? Because I need to take care some things in Seoul. Alice father is there asking if she can meet her. So I said yes." Hana lied, she hope that she will not get caught.

"I thought you were in bad terms?" Hoseok asked, Hana internally facepalmed herself why is she so stupid at lying.

"Well we talk some things to make some change it's also for alice sakes, I mean Alice is getting older she need to meet her dad too." Hana said.

Hoseok kinda felt some guilt, well him and his noona have the same situation.

"Okay we will stay for a week." Hoseok just simply answered.

---

The next day

At Kim's Mansion, Namjoon visited his grandma it's been really awhile since she visited her.

Finally the issue between him and Hyeri are all done. Hyeri's child was not Namjoon's child it was other man's baby... Namjoon felt like the lump in his esophagus was now removed.

"Halmeoni!" Namjoon hugged his grandma.

"I'm getting a vacation." Namjoon said directly.

"For what?" His halmeoni asked.

"Well hm... I just want to unwind you know." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.

"You know what Joon, I met a little kid in LA 4 days ago... He was just 4, he looks sooo cute and those dimples of yours reminds me so much of him. Well while looking at that small sunshine feels like I was just talking to you." Madame kim said chuckling...

"That was weird grand ma ~ i'm your only one grandson." Namjoon said.

"But you know what Halmeoni... I once dreamr of Hoseok... Who was giving a birth... I held his hands... It felt so real." Namjoon smiled weakly.

"Do you still love him?"

"Of course I do, that's the reason why I'm asking you if I can take some vacations in LA. I'm gonna look for him and will drag him back in Seoul." Namjoon said dedicatedly...

"Don't you think it is time..." Madame Kim looked at her grandson, she really like Hoseok for her grandson, but he thinks that his grandson needs to stop now. He's been stuck-up with his love for Hoseok, to the point that Namjoon didn't notice that it make it hard to the both of them.

"I will try... One more time. Let me just try it again Halmeoni. But after this... I will set him free for real, I will sign for the annulment papers and set him free for real." Namjoon said smiling weakly, imagining his what ifs... That if Hoseok didn't accept him again or push him away again.

"Okay... If you say so." Madame Kim said, she just hope that this time... Namjoon will win him back again.

---

"So what's the plan now?" Jimin asked at Hana.

"I got a message from Taehyung, he said that Namjoon will come jere tomorrow to visit mom let's not tell anyone. Well that was Namjoon's plam tho. He wanted to surprise mom, since it's been awhile since he visited here." Hana put her hands over his chest.

"I guess destiny is doing his job right..." Hana said smiling.

"The plan?"

"Let destiny do his only job, that was the plan Jimin." Hana said smiling in triumph.

"So how was the investigation?"

"Jungkook didn't find anything about Hoseok hyung ex-girlfriend yet, I also made some research where the hell is she now... I can't find her." Jimin reported, Hana put her hands on her chin as a sign of she was trying to puzzle out the things.

Jimin just looked at Hana, Hana is really weird at times but she finds the older pretty when she is like this.

"What are you looking at?" Hana asked annoyed.

"I remember..." Jimin said smiling.

"You once told me that I will marry you..." Jimin smirked and started wiggling his eyebrows.

"What the fuck--!" Hana knocked Jimin's head.

"Aw!-- I was joking around!" Jimin answered yelling at her.

"Hey! I'm older than you!" Hana hiding his crimson red cheeks.

"Go home now smidget!" Hana said and walk out.

Jimin just chuckled at the Hana's action.

---

The next day ~

Jae Chan was sitting outside the house he was enjoying his one week stay here in Jeju, he hopes that he could meet his other dad too.

He wanted to ask his father but he just can't... He is afraid that his father might got annoyed and change his mind.

"Jae Chan? Why are you showing your illegal dimples to me?" Hoseok asked bothered with Jae Chan's action, well maybe Jae Chan can't asked but he can show his dimples to do some aegyo.

"Nothing." He answered still showing his dimples.

"I know you wanted to ask something to me." Hoseok said, well he knows his son well like he knows Namjoon as well. Jae Chan habit of showing his illegal dimples when he needs or want something was from Namjoon.

"I will talk to you later okay? Appa need to talk to someone today. Will be back later okay?" Hoseok said smiling to his son then patted his head.

"Okay appa." Jae Chan answered.

---

When Hoseok left Hana followed him.

"Jae Chan ah~ stay there okay. Your Alice-noona will be back from school later. While Halmeoni was just there inside if you need something ask her okay." Hana said in a hurry, Jae Chan just blinked his eyes and unconsciously waved his hands to his aunty.

Jae Chan felt so bored so he decided to walk at the small park that he saw.

Jae Chan wanted to buy some ice cream but he forgot to ask some money from his appa. He gulped...

"Do you want one?" An unknown guy from the back asked.

Jae Chan shakes his head "no."

"Lie." The guy answered.

"Don't talk to me." Jae Chan said.

"You're a stranger."

"My name is RM."

"Still a stranger." Jae Chan answered.

"I will buy you one." Jae Chan looked at the guy.

"Will you?" Namjoon chuckled, the little boy in front of him showing his dimples.

"Yes I will." Namjoon answered.

"Thanks!" After Namjoon bought it.

"Here."

"Thank you!" Jae Chan said and sat at the bench.

"Are you alone?" Namjoon asked.

"My grandma's house is near." Namjoon just nodded as an answer.

"What is your name?

"This is important business." Namjoon chuckled.

"Wow! You sounds like someone I know." Namjoon said looking at the boy, he patted Jae Chan's head.

"How old are you?" Jae Chan showed his 4 fingers to his hands.

*If our baby was alive... You and him/her might share the same age.* Namjoon thought to himself.

---

"Jae Chan?-- Namjoon?" Mrs. Jung said.

"Halmeoni!" Jae Chan said and run to hug his halmeoni.

"Halmeoni?" Namjoon asked confused.

"That ahjussi there bought this for me!" Jae Chan answered smiling.

"You know her?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes she is my best Halmeoni!" Jae Chan answered enthusiastically.

Mrs. Jung is now cursing every language she knows... What will she do? She wasn't ready for this! This wasn't acting at all!

-------

I'm back! Hahahaha it's been awhile since I update my stories aigooooo ~

By the way the book 1 of this story got 5k+ reads now! I will write a special chapter for that one! It's a celebration! Hahahahaha thank you so much for reading this ~~

P.s i forgot!

Have you seen this progective HUG of Namjoon?! Are you ready for the next episode?! HAHAHAHAHHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.4K 111
[Completed] Delicious - A Tale of unexpected arrange marriage with the one you love. 'How hopeless you are Tae?', Jungkook asked seeing Tae smiling a...
233K 10.9K 120
!Complete! ~Short chapters~ Jimin is Hoseoks biggest fan! An idol undercover end up catching his attention, but why does Hoseok never want to meet h...
6.4K 644 28
|| COMPLETED || Hoseok is (basically) forced to go on vacation and leave his stressful idol life behind, at least for a little while. He wasn't expec...
21.3K 1.4K 32
Jung Hoseok is a Business Administration student that fell in love to the Medical student Park Jimin on his first day at the university. And because...