Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
16: Sniffing My Bag
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
19: Mr. Snuggles
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
28: You Little Pig
29: Pinapple Haired Baby
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
39: Hit it, Lesley
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

30: Macenth?

143K 5.7K 2.2K
By KirstenMx

A/N: Thank you elaramora for making this amazing cover featuring Luna and Ace! So adorable xx

Song:

- My house // Flo Rida

Chapter 30: Macenth?

Luna*

I felt a light burn on my eyes.

I opened them the slightest and a bright light instantly blinded me as I shoved me face into my pillow to block it out.

What the hell, who put bright lights in my room?

Wait, I always leave my curtains shut.

And this isn't my pillow.

Or my smell.

I sat bolt up, not bothering about the light anymore, and scanned my surroundings.

The stars. The blankets. The soft surface. The scent.

Last night's memories flooded back to me.

So if I'm here, where is my chicken nugget? I looked on the floor, out to the floor and even under the bed.

I stayed at my position resting on the floor until my stomach made an inhuman noise. I guess I'm hungry.

But hungry means getting up. And getting up means walking. And walking means using my legs. And using my legs mean even more sore legs. And even more sore legs mean pain. And pain means effort.

Ugh, effort. Why?

Unless...

I stretched my arms out in front of me and pushed my self across the floor to the door which, lucky for me, was already open.

I guess you could literally call this dragging myself out of bed.

I got onto the carpet which was much harder when you're trying not to get carpet burn.

I was humming the James Bond theme tune while shuffling on my belly.

I barely got a few metres away from the door when I saw a pair of socked feet stood in front of me, "Cupcake?"

I propped my chin on my hand and gave him an innocent look, "Oh hey, didn't see you there."

"Really? Just like you didn't see the 50 other guards in this corridor alone?"

I turned my head, "Oh yeah, well no- oh hey Phil!" I waved to one of them.

He nodded then went back to doing his job.

"So are you just gonna lie there or..." Ace stared down at me.

"I think I will, I mean the view is nice, the carpets fluffy and even the light-Ahh!"

He pulled me up the threw me over his shoulder. I rapidly started jabbing his back and shouting protests.

"What the hell! Put me down right now!" I commanded.

But Ace being himself, he didn't listen, "No can do, we don't want anyone to see you crawling all over the dusty floor, do we?"

"So you want them to see a dusty girl on a hot guy's back?" My hands flew to my mouth and I cursed myself for calling him hot.

"Hmm? I didn't think I heard that properly? What was the word you used to describe me again?" I just knew that Ace was smirking from my place on his back.

"Nice try. That's not coming out of my mouth again." I went back to hitting him on the back.

I felt us stop roughly, "Why did you sto- OW!"

Ace let go of me and then I tumbled to the floor, landing on my back.

"Shi-" I look up and see a woman standing beside Ace, "Shi-ps are really cool."

"Jesus! Go help her up!" The woman lightly smacked the back of his head.

I like her already.

"Oh God, sorry Cupcake, here." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Why is she wearing Ja-" The woman began then stopped when Ace said,

"Mom this is cupcake, cupcake this is mom." He introduced us.

I shook her outstretched hand, "My name is actually Luna Prescott."

"Prescott..I think I have heard that name before.."

"You must be the First Lady, it's an honour to meet you ma'am." I bowed in respect.

"Please, call me Caroline."

"Okay Caroline, if you don't mind me asking, whose name were you about to say?" Then I quickly added, "I get that it's a personal question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

I saw an emotion flash through her eyes when she looked at Ace, "I think someone would much rather tell you.."

I looked at Ace who had the same emotion etched onto his face before he replaced it with a sad smile, "That's a story for another time.."

We fell into a silence as we stood idly still.

"Go and be a gentleman, Macenth." She used his full name, "Go take her to breakfast."

I was about to burst out laughing when Ace put his hand over my mouth.

"Mom..." he whined and then literally dragged me down the stairs but not before I waved Caroline goodbye.

Once we got to the bottom, he let go of me and I collapsed to the floor in giggles.

"Macenth?" I wheezed, "Your name's Macenth?"

"What do you think Ace is short for? Not a word of this to anyone." His eyes looked like they wanted to kill me but his small smile said otherwise.

I pretended to zip my mouth and throw away the key as he laughed at my childish self.

I refrained myself from laughing as I followed behind him to the kitchen where I could already hear the music playing on a speaker.

My house by Flo Rida was blasting out so loud, I'm surprised that someone didn't come and tell them to shut it off.

Probably because it was the President's son.

As if it was a cue, Ace walked into the kitchen shouting along, "Welcome to My House!"

The kitchen was large and glossy, it had marble interior with black cabinets with an sleek island and shiny metal ovens and microwaves. Next to it was an open dining room which has a grey long wooden table with comfy chairs.

I leant against the island and looked at my friends who were sitting at the table, "Let me guess, Noah started playing it?"

"How else would?" They all said in unison.

I grinned and looked at Macenth right in front of me, "You got any pancake mix?"

"Nope, but Mama Crawford stuck a recipe in my head."

"You guys are acting like you are already a couple." Taylor grins.

They others nod in agreement as my cheeks tinge a light pink. I saw Lucas look down for a while then recomposed his unhappy face.

I turned away and started collecting the things he was listing to me. Soon the island was filled with packets of flour, eggs, milk and all the other necessities. We crowded around and held mixing bowls in our hands.

"Here we are today, in Crawford Kitchen Cooks," Dean acted like a TV presenter, "where we will be joining in on the ultimate pancake making battle."

"Ready?" We nodded, "Go!"

All of grabbed a certain amount of everything. We nudged our way through and laughed if one of us fell down.

Okay it was me. 

But I tripped Jacob up for making me do it.

I measure and put things into the bowl with the others doing the same.

I began to mix when I saw Dean sneakily pick up a little slab of butter.

Oh hell no.

I ducked just in time as the spreadable yellow stuff flew over my head. Glad, I have quick reflexes. That was Matrix y'all.

It hit Ace on the side of the cheek then slowly slid down his face as he rest of us pauses to see what happened.

I was the first one to burst out laughing, "Oh my God, Haha-"

And sadly, I was the next one hit.

Flour splattered all over my face and covering my hair in white powder. If all of this was off my face, you would see how red with anger I was.

"Oh no he didn't!"

"Oh yes he did."

I picked up an egg and bounced it in my hand, "Rest in peace Ace Crawford."

I threw it at him but he must've been expecting it so he jumped to the side, letting it hit Jason square on the face.

I sunk down behind the table, pretending that it wasn't me.

Everyone soon started throwing food at each other while Noah stood on top of the counter splashing milk everywhere.

Flour clouded the room with egg shells and liquid were smashed against the walls and people's clothes. Milk made the floor slippery with butter making it impossible to stand upright.

I snatched my bowl from the counter and crawled to under neath the table where no one could see me.

I mixed my ingredients together while watching the show in front of my eyes.

What? I'm not losing because of some flying food.

I felt something tighten around my ankle and pull me back. My legs were pulled from under me as I slid backwards.

"Shit! Help! Paranormal Activity is happening!" I tried to hold onto any of the chair or table legs but they went past.

I looked back and saw the girls pulling on a rope that was fastened around my ankle.

How did they do that?

I saw them holding flour packets, ready to be dumped on me.

"Have a heart! Don't! No!" I pleaded as I got closer to the end of the table.

I guess you could call me a snow woman as the white dust piled themselves onto me.

"You little-"

"AHH!" I heard a feminine scream, we all froze in our positions when we saw a middle aged lady standing at the doorway.

In a maid uniform.

"Well fuck." Raven murmured not so quietly.

"Get out! Leave! I have to clean this mess up!" She used a loud tone, even on the President's son.

We filed out of the room with trails of food behind us, passing the overwhelmed looking woman.

"I think we shou-" I began.

"Hide and seek?"

"No we need to-"

"Let's do it!"

"Guys we have-"

"Your the seeker!"

After the 3 dreadful words left Bee's mouth, that would make a 4 year old cry, they all scattered off in different directions.

Leaving me and Ace.

"Great." I rolled my eyes, "Don't find me first."

I started making my way to the stairs and going up to the second floor.

Soon, I heard, "Ready, or not, here I come!" with footsteps.

I ran to the nearest door and closed it quietly.

I sighed and turned against the door.

Purple walls.

Wait a second, the sound died down around me. Even Flo Rida's song which was still playing.

This was the room from yesterday.

There were white drawers and vanity tables with layers of dust on them. The queen canopy bed was tidy and looked untouched for a long time, maybe even years. The closet looked used though.

That must be where Ace got the clothes I'm wearing.

There was a mural on one of the walls while artistic paintings of landmarks but there was one thing that stood out right It the middle.

Jayden.

That name sounds so familiar, where did I hear it?

I went over to the photographs on the opposite wall.

It was the same girl in Lucas' photo except there were more photos. With the group, with the girls, with Lucas, with Ace.

The sound of footsteps stopped me from picking up a photo.

"What are you doing?" Ace's voice was different. It's usual warm ness is gone and replaced with steel.

I slowly faced him with so many questions bubbling in my mind, "Who is Jayden?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

A long silence supported the air until Ace broke it,

"Leave."

***
A/N: 47k reads!! Bananansjskjejdjsowrjdiw. Wow. 🙌grateful

SorrySorrySorry for posting super late that usual! I got home later from tennis and then I had to do revision and then I had to finish this chapter, v busy but I wanted to give you the next chapter 💓

But..what happened to Ace though? 😵😵

Muahaha, I feel so evil lmao

See you in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cupidity By bree

Teen Fiction

1.1M 74.3K 28
Cupid's pointed arrow struck Orion, will Orion strike the arrow back at Cupid? Orion was struck by the all-too-famous pointy golden arrow...
Dead To You By Deanna Cameron

Mystery / Thriller

26K 1.9K 59
𝐀 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐬...
24.2M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...
11.1K 301 50
Victoria thought of herself as a mistake; never wanting to be on the planet in the first place. But when someone informing her of some important news...