My First Love [COMPLETED]

By anjanadstifler

If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love... More

Chapter 1
NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Important Note: Change of Title
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Announcement!
#girlboss

Chapter 40

21.4K 561 20
By anjanadstifler

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

Instead of confronting Alex, Luiz grabbed me from Alex's hold. I gasped when I hit Luiz's chest.

"Well, I never take a NO.", Luiz said in a commanding voice.

Then he was dragging me from the dance floor.

"Won't you dance with me?", I asked him.

His mouth twitched and he said, "Don't be desperate."

So, he is back to being rude. Who told him that I am desperate? I thought he wanted to dance with me.

But wait, why will he dance with a girl like me? He will dance with someone beautiful and smart like Maryam, not a dumb like me.

"Is there something between you and my brother?", Portia asked me in a surprised voice after Luiz dragged me away from the dance floor.

"Well yeah, your brother desires me.", I said.

Her eyes grew bigger in shock.

"What the fuck!", she screamed.

"Hey hey! It is Luiz who told that to me.", I said pointing my finger towards Luiz.

She looked at him and said, "This is ridiculous Luiz. I didn't expect this from you."

"Let's talk about this later.", he said and started walking outside by holding my hand.

"There is no later, I hate you.", she screamed again.

"Go ask that bro of yours.", Luiz shouted back.

I walked briskly. I felt dizzier now. I just wanted to sleep.

I sat in the car.

Finally! I can sleep.

After sometime I heard Luiz's voice.

"Lara get up! I said get up! We came home.", he was shouting.

"You go I will sleep here.", I said curling my body on the seat.

"Fuck!", saying that he pulled me out of car as if I was weightless and closed the door with a thud.

I was not even able to stand. All I felt was that I wanted to sleep.

"Now walk.", he said.

I was in no mood to listen to him. I was about to sleep on the ground right there.

To my surprise he lifted me on his shoulder.

Ohh no, my stomach is being pressed against his hard shoulder. I felt like my stomach was being hit repeatedly. My head was spinning more as my face was upside down and all I saw was the back of the grey blazer he wore.

"Luiz put me down. You are hurting my stomach.", I said.

But he didn't care. Instead, he took longer strides and when we entered home, he was pretty quick on stairs.

"My stomach is grinding.", I shouted.

Then finally, he put me on his bed.

"What joy do you get from hurting me so much?", I said in a shaky voice and sat on bed.

"Don't talk rubbish!", he said in an angry tone.

"Is it because of Alex?", I asked him.

He fisted my hair in his palm and pulled me gently to his face.

"I really do not care.", he said.

"Okay.. but I love you and not him.", I told him.

He gazed at me for long. He held both my shoulders and placed my head on the pillow.

He continued looking at me and then he took off his blazer and threw it on the floor and then, he was removing his tie.

What?? What is he going to do?

I couldn't control it anymore and I slept.

The next day, I opened my eyes. My head was pounding hard.

Things that happened last night flashed in my mind.

The last thing I saw was Luiz taking off his blazer and tie.

Did he do something yesterday night?

I checked myself. I had clothes on my body. The same dress.

Then I saw the floor. His blazer was still there and tie was on the bed. His shirt and pant which he wore yesterday night were hanging on one of the hooks of the walls.

I quickly ran to the mirror and checked myself.

There were no changes on my face. Even the lipstick was kind of intact but a little lighter.

I didn't feel anything new in my body too.

I sighed heavily.

Thank God! Nothing happened last night. I can never surrender myself to someone who doesn't love me.

But where is he?

I went downstairs and saw Jane.

"Good afternoon mam. Please freshen up, the lunch is ready.", she said smiling.

"Lunch? What time is it? Where is Luiz?", I asked her.

"Its almost one o'clock in the afternoon. Sir went for work.", she said.

"Did he say anything?", I asked.

"No, he had breakfast in the morning and left.", she said.

"Okay...", I said and went upstairs to freshen myself.

I felt better after I took shower.

The rest of the day was boring. I watched movies and played some songs.

At night, I prepared dinner for him and waited for a long time.

I called him. Once, twice, thrice... but his phone was out of reach.

I waited for really long and saw that it was eleven at night.

I called him many times but his phone was out of reach.

What happened to him? Is he fine?

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do and then it stroke me to call Caroline.

She picked after few rings and when I told her about Luiz, she said, "What the hell Lara! You are telling it to me now?".

"I thought he might have got delayed due to work.", I said.

"Okay, I shall call Portia.", she said and cut the call.

After almost an hour the doorbell rang. I ran towards it, thinking, it must be Luiz. But it was Portia and Alex.

Things what happened last night with both of them flashed in my mind but I clearly avoided it because I was more worried about Luiz now.

Of course I owe an apology to Portia.

"I called him several times but his phone is unreachable. We even visited his office on our way and he wasn't there too.", she said worried.

Then what happened to him?

Suddenly what my step mom Maria used to say popped in my mind.

"You obscene girl. Wherever you go you bring sorrows!! Whosoever loves you will face a lot in life. You killed your mom as soon as you were born and your dad who loves you too cannot walk. Just don't show your face during important occasions and rot in that guest house.", she pushed me away with a kick.

Even though Luiz didn't love me, I could feel that he didn't hate me anymore. We were getting closer. Can it be possible that something might have happened to him?

I couldn't control it anymore. I started crying hard!!!

Hey my High Fliers!!

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Love you all <3 XOXO

For more updates follow me on Instagram at anjudhigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
45K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
28.5K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
104K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...