Vampire love story(BTS x Read...

By anamariag18

A harem love story between BTS and a princess of vampires.A love triangle between Taehyung,princess and Jung... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 15 (part 2)
Chapter 16 (final part)
Vampire love story
Coming soon
New ff
Book 2 !!

chapter 13

867 28 10
By anamariag18

Jungkook POV

I  cant leave her alone not right now.Y/n....

Jungkook-"Kim fucking Taehyung,we have to go and get her right now!"

Taehyung-"I can't understand you,what it wrong??"

Jungkook-"Yona is possessed from our uncel."

Taehyung-"What?!...your uncle?!"-his eyes widened when I mention my uncel.

Jungkook-"yes Yona opened the mystical door and the spirit of our uncle went out...."

Taehyung-"WHAT ARE WE DOING THERE THEN???"-he yelled at me and I widened me eyes-"LET GOING FIND HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Jungkook-"This was what I was trying to explain to you!"

*END Jungkook POV*

***

*Y/n POV*

Y/n-"Ahhh!...."-Yona hit me with the scourge and It was so painful.She continued to hit me several times until my skin started bleeding.

Y/n-"Yona...stop...please..."

Yona-"Hahahaha...what is sister you dont like this kind of game....I think its funny!! Hahahaa"

Y/n-"...It's not....now stop beeing like a psycho!"

Yona-"Beeing like?? hahaha sweetie im not beeing like....I am a psycho!"-her voice stared beeing serious-"You take from me the boy I love ...You dont know how much painful it was,now you have to feel that pain!"

***

*Jungkook POV*

Taehyung-"Y/n!...Y/n!"-he was yelling.

Taehyung was running really fast and look everywhere for Y/n,me too but,he was more faster then me.Since the moment I told him about my uncle he was trying to find Y/n like crazy!

Why he is trying that hard...maybe he loves her more then me.

*Flashback*

Y/n- "Look what you did you hurt him!...I will never forgive you...I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK!"

*End flashback*

Her eyes,she was crying.I always make her to cry...Am I so bad?I feel sorry.

* "Hahahha!" *-I was remembering her smiley face,her cute laughing when we where younger.I really miss that smile,I have a lot of time that I dont have hear her laughing.But when she looked at Taehyung I could see a little eyes smile...

I am a monster.

Jungkook-"Taehyung...I want to tell you something."

Taehyung turn his head.

Jungkook-"It's about..."

"Aaaaaaa!"-we both widened our eyes when we hear a yelling coming from a secondary corridor of the castle.

Vkook-"Y/N!!"

****

*Y/n POV*

Y/n-"Yona....stop...please...I can breath..."-I told her but she continue laughing hard.She was strangle me,her nail was on my neck and she was exercising force to me until my neck started bleeding.That was hurting a lot I couldn't help me self and stared screaming.

"Y/N!"-I heard someone yelling from away...it that Taehyung's and Jungkook's voice...

Yona-"Hey,you crybaby bitch,can you stop yelling and look at me!"-she said with a smile on her lips.

I try not to see her but unwittingly I make eyes contact with her.She hypnotized me  and I couldn't felt my body anymore,I was feeling like I was fainting.

She opened my mouth and she started take my energy to her mouth.

(A/n:It's something like that

hehehe sorry it was the only example I could found ^^' )

Jungkook-"Yona let her go now or otherwise I have to hurt you!"

Yona-"I dont think so sweetie,I know you cant hurt me!"-she said with a smirk in her face and after that she being serious.She push Jungkook and Taehyung in the wall with her telepathic energy.

Her eyes become black , her skin were with black veins and from her back come out a pair of black wings.

With a great power she rived the ceiling and fly away.

Jungkook POV

Taehyung-"DAMN!"-he got up and yelling.

Jungkook-"Dont worry I know where they are going!...to the castle church."

Taehyung-"to the church?!"

Jungkook-"yeah she is doing to make a ritual to take Y/n's power and after that to kill her."

Taehyung-"What and you say to me to dont worry?!"

Jungkook-"we are going there right now,so dont worry!...Taehyung..."

Taehyung-"hmm?!"

Jungkook-"I want to tell you that,if you want to take Y/n then,you can".

His eyes widened by surprise.

Taehyung-"What?!"(*Jungkook is that you ? or an alien made a glimmer in your brain?*)

I just smile to him and tell:

"She love you and its my fault that she is in danger now,I have make her to suffer for a long time...the only think I want is to see her smile,now I realize that if she is happy I'm happy too."

I couldn't help and a tear going out of me eye...ahh I am such a idiot Taehyung is going to joking with me now.I look at him and he was looking at me with a thankful and proudly face.

Taehyung-"Thank you!..and It's ok you can cry because you are making a very hard choose,I'm proud of you and you're so impressive!"

Jungkook-"Ok we have to go now...Let's go!"

Taehyung-"yeah!"

____________

sorry for the late update I wasn't full of ideas.I am going to update again as fast as I can.^^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.4K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
800 30 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...
1.3K 45 18
The story of a vampire person who is very different from other vampires.He hates the human world, he hates humans, and everything related to humans...
30.2K 941 30
What happens when you fall in love with a vampire? And what if he is the prince? And what if your best friend is his sworn enemy? (Cover by Escario_n...