His Queen

By flaca921

*characters are Hiro Mashima's* **Story's Plot is by me** More

New Girls
New girl is part of the Mafia
Brother?!
The Plan
The Strange Call and Going out
The Restaurant and the Deal
Fight Between Mafias
The Auction
Dan Straight and the Kiss
Her and I
He Thinks She's His
Mira's "Joke"
Familiar Faces
Torture, Fun, and an Angry Teacher
Gunshots and Bad Memories
Under Attack Part 1
Under Attack Part 2
Under Attack Part 3
Aftermath
The Threat of War
Mary Huges
Momma Heartfilia and Deja Vu
Surprise?
Karaoke Part 1
Karaoke Part 2
He's Back
Over-thinking
I've Been Tagged
Natsu's Surprise Part 1
Natsu's Surprise Part 2
Warning Call
Midnight Talks and Temptations
Highway Shootout
Heartfilia Mansion

Hungry Lucy and a New Enemy?

4.1K 84 33
By flaca921

Hey guys! Welcome back to His Queen!

LET'S START THIS SHIT!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V.

I regret not eating breakfast. I'm not even halfway through the first period, and I'm dying! I lay my head down on my desk wishing I had food in front of me.

"Luce, what's the matter with you," Natsu whispers since he sits behind me.

"I'm starving! I wish I hadn't walked out the house without eating breakfast," I groan silently.

He was silent after that. I guess the teacher was looking over so that's why he was silent. 

Keeping my head down, I close my eyes wishing for food to appear in front of me. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I look at it. 

Natsu: What do you want to eat?

Lucy: Idc at the moment I just want food😭

Natsu: you wanna skip next period and go eat?

Lucy: YES! PLEASE!

I hear Natsu chuckle lightly at me after reading my message.

"We'll go where ever you want," he whispers.

"Can we go to IHOP?" I ask quietly.

"Sure," he chuckles quietly.

I fell asleep right after that, dreaming of the starry night.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I see Luce slowly falling asleep on her desk with a small smile on her face. After a while, she started shivering slightly. Taking off my leather jacket, I put it on her while the teacher wasn't looking.

"Awwww," I hear Levy and Juvia say.

I blush slightly and look back at the board, getting notes for Luce and myself. 

"Ok class! You will be assigned a project next week and will be working in pairs that I will put you in! The project will be discussed next Monday but you will be assigned your partners this Friday. So you have three days till then. Hope you all are acquainted with one another. You have the last 5 minutes of class to yourselves. No homework will be given," the teacher says making everyone groan slightly.

The teachers know who I am and know who I do and don't like so I swear if I get someone other than Luce, there is gonna be a lot of people either in the hospital or six feet under.

When the bell was about to ring I shake Luce awake and see her yawn a little, looking at me with tired eyes.

"Are we gonna go right now," she asks in cute small voice.

"Yup," I say just as the bell rings.

I grab her stuff while she gets up now noticing my jacket was on her. 

"Huh? When did you give me your jacket?" She asks confused.

"You were shivering while you were sleeping so I put my jacket over you to keep you warm," I explain while grabbing her hand walking to the office.

"Hello miss Lucy, have you come to see your grandfather?" The secretary asks as she completely ignores me. 

"Yeah. Is he in his office?"

"Yes you two can go on in," she smiles at Luce but glances at me with fear in her eyes.

Jeez, am I that scary?  Walking up to gramps door, I knock and wait for him to tell us to come in. When we hear it we walk in while Luce smiles at Gramps.

"Grandfather, is it ok for Natsu to take me to go eat something? I didn't get to have breakfast this morning."

"Of course," he smiles at her. "Let me just talk to Natsu real quick. I was going to call him down to my office before you came."

Oh no. Luce nods tiredly before leaving, waiting at the front desk for me. "What's up Gramps?"

"Are you serious about my granddaughter," he asks seriously. 

"Yes, I am. I care deeply for her and I honest to God love her," I stated with a smile on my face just thinking about her.

"You really do, huh," he chuckles. "Just promise me that you'll take care of her. I don't care how much training she has, I want my precious little angel to be safe."

"I'll do anything for her Makarov," I respond. 

"You used my name," he says quietly. "Now, I know you will protect her with your life."

"Always."

"Alright," he sighs. "You are dismissed. That was all I wish to talk about."

I walk out the office without another word, heading straight for Luce.

"Ready to go," she smiles at me and nods. "Alright, but we have to grab a little extra something first." I walk behind the desk and grab my helmet along with one that I left here last week putting our bags down in the process. Passing it to her I smirk. "Let's get you something to eat."

"YAY! FOOD!" She runs out the office towards my motorcycle, taking her hair out of its ponytail and putting the helmet on. I laugh at her reaction, walking after her. She still had my jacket on but I let her keep it since my body heat will keep me warm.

Getting on my bike, she hops on behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. Turning it on, I revved it up a little then speed out the lot with Luce giggling behind me in excitement. When we stopped at a traffic light, I pressed a little button on the side of my helmet that helps me communicate with the others whenever we have a job and I'm on my bike.

"Can you hear me, Luce," I ask while driving.

"Yup!" 

I chuckle at her and continue driving when she asks me something.

"What did Grandfather have to talk to you about?"

"Just wanted to clear some things up."

"Like?"

I chuckle at her curiosity and smile. "He wanted to make sure I was serious about you and I am."

I feel her hug me a little tighter as we arrive at IHOP. Taking off our helmets she put hers down on the seat while I have mine at my side. Putting mine down, I feel her close to me. I look back just as she puts her arms around my neck. Instinctively, I rest my hands on her waist while pulling her closer to me. Smiling at me she stands on her tippy toes while I bend down some as we kiss slowly but passionately. I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she complies. I swirl my tongue in her mouth, feeling every inch of it. Claiming her. 

After a minute or so, we pull back for air, leaving a string of saliva between us.

"Let's go get you some food," I say smirking.

"Hmm," she hums in response while burying her face in my chest kissing it.

I smile at her and grab her hand while she grabs her helmet and I grab mine. 

"Hello, welcome to IHOP. A table is being cleared just as we speak. Just wait a moment and we will get you two a seat."

"Thanks," I say with a small smile.

"It's no problem at all sir."

We waited for five minutes before the hostess comes back with a smile. "I'm so sorry for the wait. Let me take you to a table."

She walks us over to one of the corner tables as Luce looks at her suspiciously.

"I know her from somewhere," she whispers to me.

"Really?" I ask while she nods in response. "Where from?"

"That is what I'm trying to figure out," she mumbles.

The hostess turns back to us and smiles. "Your waiter or waitress should be out soon."

"Thank you," Luce says.

The hostess smiles and walks away while going to seat other customers. I see Luce still racking her brain trying to figure out where she had seen the woman before. 

Lucy's P.O.V.

I swear I've seen that chick before. Grabbing my phone, I go to my camera making sure my flash is off and take a picture of the hostess without anyone knowing.

I sent the picture to my mom then call her.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, did you get the pic?"

"Hold on." I hear her tapping the phone screen and hear her mumble a string of curses in a bunch of different languages but the one that stood out the most was the Spanish ones. "Lucy, I need you to get out of there now!"

I frown while Natsu looks at me confused. "Why, what's going on."

 I hear her sigh on the other end. "You remember that maid we used to have that took care of you when you were 10?"

"Wait, are you telling me that's her?!" I say in shock.

"Yes but that is not the problem. We found out she was part of another mafia but before we could get her, she ran. She knew she had been caught. We found out, later on, she was getting a lot of intel on you."

"I don't understand," I say furrowing my eyebrows. "Why me? She could have gone after Mavis or Laxus."

"True,"  she sighs, "but even though we figured out why she was there, we never figured out what she set out to do with any of the information she had on you. And even that, we don't know what she told her boss"

I clench my jaw in anger and saw a waiter walking towards us. "Hold on mom."

"Hello my name is Alex. What can I get you?"

"I'll have a strawberry shake please," I say smiling.

"O-of course," he says flustered. "A-and you sir?"

"An oreo shake, please."

"Alright. Any appetizers?"

"Two of the mozzarella sticks and two of the appetizer sampler," Natsu says.

"Yes, I will get you appetizers and drinks while you look at what the menu." 

He smiles at me and I smile back just to be nice. As he walks away,  Natsu staring daggers into the back of his head. I giggle at him as he turns to me and pouts.

"What are you laughing at?"

"My insanely jealous boyfriend that I happen to be in love with," I giggle some more as his face heats up. 

"Whatever," He looks away trying to be a tough guy but I see as his face heats up just a little bit more. 

I take my mom off mute while giggling putting the phone against my ear.

"What are you laughing about?"

"I'm laughing at Natsu," I say wiping the tears coming out of my eye from laughing so much.

"Oh. Now that I think about it, why aren't you in school?"

I sigh and rub my hand over my face. "I was hungry because SOMEONE upset me this morning causing me not to eat."

"Are you seriously still upset about that Lucy? You know what?! Forget it! Just get out of there as quickly as possible before she figures out who you are!"

"I'll try. Once we finish eating we'll head back to school."

"Alright. Just... be safe, ok?"

"I will mom. Bye."

"Bye, sweetie."

With that, she hung up as our drinks and appetizers arrive.

"Here you go! Freshly made," our waiter Alex smiles.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Y-your w-welcome," he blushes making Natsu grumble something in annoyance. "W-would you like to o-order now or in f-few minutes?"

"We'll order in a few minutes. Thank you again, Alex."

"Y-you're very w-welcome."

"He better stop or Ima put him in the hospital," Natsu growls.

I sigh getting out of my seat and sit next to Natsu. Looking at me curiously, he raises an eyebrow. I intertwine my fingers with his and lean on his shoulder. 

"You don't need to get jealous you know. I ain't leaving you any time soon."

"No, you ain't leaving me at all," he replies gruffly.

I giggle and give him a small peck on the cheek, grabbing a mozzarella stick and eating it.

Time Skip: An hour and a Half Later

Natsu pays for the check and reluctantly gives Alex a $50 tip. Natsu had ordered so much food that it made the boy panic a little. I scolded Natsu about it afterward but he just smiled like an idiot as if he won some battle. 

As we're about to walk out, our helmets in hand, someone shouted, "WAIT!"

It sounded like a girls voice and as I turn around, I see the hostess that my mom warned me about and that I soon told Natsu afterward, running towards us with something in her hand.

"You forgot your phone," she says panting. She had one hand on her knee and the other holding up my phone. 

"Thanks! I didn't even realize I didn't have it."

"It's no problem at all miss," she smiles. "Have a nice day!"

"Thank you! You too," I say half-heartedly.

"You did that on purpose didn't you," Natsu whispers.

"Yeah. Let's go back to school so Grandfather doesn't think we skipped the whole day."

"Yeah, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY DONE!

I swear I procrastinate too much! Anywho, hoped you enjoyed this little chapter!

Bye-bye!

Word Count: 2169

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
18.8K 741 43
You worked in a casino that was ran by the port mafia. Actually, Mori was the person who took care of you. He took you away from the slums and into h...
34.9K 815 62
These are random story ideas that come to me that aren't big enough for a full book. A lot of them are going to be Nalu but other ships I have ideas...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...