cringe worthy | nalu [heavy e...

By chiomuffins

natsu dragneel. a boy known for his talent - acting. lucy heartfillia. a girl known for her talent - modellin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
~Update~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank you, so much.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

note

364 14 24
By chiomuffins

hi guys! this book is going to go under some exTREME editing (since my writing has improved since 2015), but I need your opinions;

should i go full lowercase?

or stick to uppercase like I am?

Do you guys prefer first or third person?

I've become accommodated to writing in third, but if you guys want, I'll continue writing in first.

Because I'm revamping this, high chances you might want to reread it.

no other chapters will come out until I have finished editing this.

i also no longer keep up with new fairy tail content, as I've lost interest-but due to the high demand of chapters, I'll continue writing.

So apologises if you expect new characters to come, but I'm only sticking to the main characters + a few side ones that I've gained information on from the wiki.

ngl, i have no idea exactly where to bring this book, or how i will end it, so I'm very open to ideas. drop them here! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 106 25
Lucy is a junior at Fairy Tail High and is known as one of the most popular and well behaved students there, but is afraid to fall in love.When a new...
64.9K 1.7K 19
Lucy Heartfilia the school nerd and her friends are a group of nerds left in the shadows but one day, Natsu Dragneel the most popular guy at Fairy Ta...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
6.7K 380 33
❝You don't realize how much you love a person until you are at risk of losing them.❞ ────in which a single night changes Natsu Dragneel's life with...