Don't be Shy ✓

By Avylinn

--warning: cuteness overload-- SIDE STORY TO THOSE COLD EYES. Sebastian is shyer than shy, but after meeting... More

1. don't be shy (edited)
2. You're cute (edited)
3. Wanna meet? (edited)
4. Hot chocolate (edited)
5. a guy can dream
6. the phone call
7. gathering courage
8. the wrong date
9. the date
10. the kiss
11. I should have known
12. the art of conversation
13. next time
14. dealing with the dragon
15. saved by the boat
16. pizzas and pillow fight
18. waking up
19. sneaking about
20. outed
21. confrontation
22. last chapter

17. cute boxers

52K 2.6K 980
By Avylinn

The stairs seemed to undulate beneath Seb's feet. He was nervous: incredibly so. Kaiden held onto his hand, following in his footsteps. It felt awkward to be the one leading the way, because he had no clue of what he was doing. Sure, he knew where they were going, but more than that: no!

One of the steps creaked underneath his left foot, and the little vibration echoed in his tense body. He didn't know if he was ready for this. Not that he imagined something would actually happen, at least more than what they had already done; it was just that taking Kaiden to his room felt... well important somehow. 

As he took the last little stride to reach the upper floor, he looked back at the guy behind him. Kaiden smiled, his eyes a bit hooded and dark in the weak light. Seb gulped, swallowing a little piece of uncertainty, and tugged lightly at Kaiden's hand. His room was at the end of the hallway, not far, yet very far away right now. It was a weird journey, filled with doubts and sprouts of pure joy. 

The soft cream-colored carpet dulled their footsteps, and they reached the door in complete silence. All Seb could hear apart from the sounds of the house, was Kaiden's breathing and the faint sound from the TV downstairs. 

Without looking back, he pressed the handle and pushed open the door to his room. He had spent an hour cleaning it before, removing strewn clothes and the dorky things that actually didn't belong in a teenage boy's room. For instance, he had removed an old diploma that his mother had forced him to put up. It was from a chess competition. Yeah, not cool. He didn't play chess anymore, it had been his mother's idea, not his. So as soon as he got a reason to quit, he did. 

"So, you wanna go to sleep?" Kaiden said behind him. It sounded as a normal question, but Seb wasn't sure. The look in Kaiden's eyes before had spoken of something entirely different. He turned around and nodded, because what else could he say. It wasn't like he would propose a horny make-out session out loud. 

"Yeah, sure..." Seb replied, suddenly very conscious about the fact that he held his hand around Kaiden's and not the other way around. He let go, but Kaiden quickly grabbed onto it instead. 

"You're not getting away that easily," he murmured and took a step closer, removing the distance between them. 

Kaiden placed a small peck on Seb's lips, but when Kaiden started to pull away, Seb became bold. He entangled his free hand in Kaiden's blond tresses, pulling the guy closer for another kiss; a kiss that he took charge over. Seb smashed his lips into Kaiden's plump ones, swiveling his tongue in a brave dance across lips and teeth and tongue. He felt how Kaiden's arms wrapped around him; how his hands roamed across Seb's body, finding their way inside his shirt. His skin seemed to melt to the touch, and it wasn't long before he was fighting to remain standing. 

"The bed," he croaked out, latching onto Kaiden's lips after the short break. Kaiden didn't reply, instead he took a hold of Seb's legs, pulling him up so that Seb could wrap them around Kaiden's back. He mewled into Kaiden's mouth as his crotch was pressed against Kaiden's. He was beyond being embarrassed about it, but it was still something new, something exciting. It drove him wild. He didn't think he had it in him, but he rotated his hips: looking for friction. This time it was Kaiden who let out a hoarse sound that filled Seb with a sense of satisfaction. Knowing that he affected Kaiden was incredible. 

Kaiden started to walk, and then after a few steps, Kaiden lowered them both into the bed. Seb landed on his back with Kaiden on top of him. The weight of Kaiden's body soothed his system a little, like he was content to just lie there in safe comfort. However, it didn't last long. Kaiden continued to kiss him with increased fervor, working his way from Seb's mouth towards his neck and shoulder. Every little patch of skin tingled where Kaiden's lips and teeth marked their trail. 

Seb's fingers entangled themselves in Kaiden's hair again, pulling softly. Other than that he could only receive. Kaiden had him locked into the mattress with no chance of moving around. He guessed it should have freaked him out, but it didn't: it felt awesome. 

He moved his hands from Kaiden's hair to hitch up his shirt, snaking his hands inside to touch the warm skin. It was so soft. 

They went on like that for a while until Kaiden met his eyes and whispered, "Do you want me to remove my t-shirt?" 

Seb grinned wide. Of course he wanted that. Kaiden picked up on the sign, pushed himself up to a sitting position and discarded his clothing. Seb stared at Kaiden's exposed chest, letting his eyes roam across the shoulders that were sprinkled with small freckles, down to the perfect nipples and the hint of muscle on Kaiden's stomach. He loved the view. He loved it so much that he was afraid of what Kaiden would think of his own flat chest. No hair, no muscles, no nothing. 

He was so enthralled with the sight that it took a moment for him to register that Kaiden was grinding his butt into Seb's crotch, rubbing on his aching erection. Seb bit into his lower lip to prevent the moan that traveled up his throat. Kaiden kept on rubbing and rubbing, and it only got worse. Seb recognized the feeling that drew at his balls, and he fought to keep it down. 

"Stop..." he cried softly. It would be extremely embarrassing if he came just from a simple little rubbing, still fully clothed. 

"Can I touch it instead?" Kaiden asked. Seb looked up into Kaiden's eyes. His tone had been a bit strange, a little uncertain, almost needy. He gasped as he saw the fire in Kaiden's eyes, but also nervousness. Seb wanted it, but he didn't want to be the only one. He wanted to touch Kaiden as well. He wanted them to be equals. 

"Can I touch you too?" he asked. Kaiden smiled in response, falling down on top of him to give him a soft kiss. 

"Of course you can!" Kaiden whispered. 

In a few swift movements they were suddenly dressed in nothing but their boxers. Tentative hands reached for the fabric-covered bulges, pressing down and rubbing. Breaths quickened and gasps sounded until it they were lost in sensation and pleasure. Kaiden was the first to reach inside, folding his fingers around Seb's aching dick. With soft movements he sent Seb into a spiraling ascent towards the edge. When the sensation was starting to become too much, Seb forgot every reservation, pushing his hand into Kaiden's boxers; finding what he was looking for. Together they raced towards the inevitable, rushing in their movements, too impatient to slow down. 

They both erupted, mere seconds from each other, kissing sloppily. Seb had never felt better in his entire life. Never. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.6K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
10.3K 176 12
book is based on the song; 'blow my brains out' by tikkle me CREDITS TO darknu__ ON TIKTOK FOR THE CHARACTER CAROYLN HOPPER!! bruce and vance ar...
1.3M 43.4K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
890K 24.5K 60
Ted and his family moved to the US because of their parents separating. Being new in high school, and a nerd, he thought he would get bullied. He is...