Hustling (Urban)

By _theyyloveNae

Book #2 of Thuggin...More drama and plot twist, this is going to be the book you won't forget. Read Thuggin f... More

Introโ€ผ๏ธ
1-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด
2-๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
4-๐˜œ๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ
5-๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ?
6-๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?
7-๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
8-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ
9-๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

3-๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ

2.6K 89 10
By _theyyloveNae

Excuse the mistakes

*Later that night*
_____
Jace

I sat and waited with Dre and my boy Carlos at the trap. We were waiting on ole dude to get here. "Yo where the fuck this nigga at?" I asked checking the time, it was 2:40 and I told him to be here at 2:30.

"That's him pulling up now" Carlos said passing the blunt to Dre.

He walked up and dapped them up when he got to me I declined. "You're late" I stated walking to the van with them following.

"I was with my girl, she was begging me not to leave" He chuckled. "So you're late for some pussy? You gotta do better" I told him getting in the van.

The rest of the ride to the house was silent. I drove to a secret spot that was close to the house. "We already discussed what we was going to do so let's get this shit over with. We all got out the van and went our separate ways.

_______
Anonymous

Quietly but quickly I walked upstairs trying to find the master bedroom. At the end of the hall there was this big gray door, it was cracked and I heard moaning.

I walked closer but heard something behind me. I quickly turned around aiming the gun right at Jace head. "What the fuck bruh" He yelled/whispered. I shook my head and went closer to the door.

I peeped inside and some broad was riding dude, and he was blindfolded. Dumbass nigga. I shook my head and quietly snuck inside. I headed towards the closet and quietly opened it. It's screeched a little buh shordy moans loud as fuck.

I found the safe and pulled out my phone texting Jace for the combination....No text back. "What the fuck" I hissed. I called and it went straight to voicemail. I looked back in the hall and he was gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The bitch screamed jumping off mans dick.

She pressed a button and the doors closed, the windows were sealed shut. I had nowhere to go. Dude got up and took the blindfold off. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at the broads head. He stood there with his dick still out. "I'll off this bitch if you come any further" I warned making him chuckle.

"The police is already on the way son. Put the gun down and just wait, you have nowhere to go, killing me or her is just gonna make things worse just chill" He said calm as fuck walking to the bathroom. I heard sirens outside. This nigga set me up.

_______
Janae

"These four years went by fast Gabi, like I can't believe it" I said to Gabi as we watched color purple.

"Yeah I know everyone was shocked as fuck when he walked in, he looks so different" She said passing me some chips.

"He got sexy as fuck girl, them tattoos and those muscles lord have mercy" I laughed smirking thinking about him again, he hasn't left my mind since I seen him.

"Uh uh you already have a new Lil boo" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Damn you're right, the time where I'm really over him he wants to come back" I said rolling my eyes.

"When I seen him, I forgot I was even mad at him, I gave him my number, we're suppose to talk and 'catch up' he says" I said as she walked to the bathroom. My phone started to ring, it was a number I've never seen before. I answered it.

"Hello" I said turning the tv down.

"Wassup, this Keith" My eyes widened and I put him on mute.

"BITCH ITS HIM" I yelled running in the bathroom while she was taking a shit. "Bitch stop acting like a child and talk to him gosh I'm trying to take a shit" She said pushing me out. I took a deep breath and took him off mute.

"W-wassup" I said biting my nails why am I nervous?

"I want to talk to you now, I haven't seen or talk to you in four years Nae, and when I seen you tonight I just wanted to kiss and hold you all night, can we meet somewhere right now or can I come over?" He asked making my heart drop.

I don't think I'm ready. "I don't know Keith, this is a lot for me right now. You've shut me out for four years and expect me to talk to you and everything be good again?" I said getting mad all over again.

"Let's discuss this in person I'll give you all the answers you need. And I did not shut you out." He sternly said.

"Then why did you keep in touch with Dre and not me? The person you so call 'love' was left hurt for years!" I yelled getting emotional.

"Let's talk and I'll give you all the answers you need" He said once again.

"I'll send you my address" I said hanging up.

I looked over and Gabi stood there with her mouth hung open. "He's coming over here?" She asked walking towards the bed.

"Yeah, he said he'll give me all the answers I need" I told her getting up grabbing my robe.

"Are you going to tell him about the boys?" She asked cleaning up our mess. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "I don't know, maybe" I said wiping my face.

She walked out the room and closed the door behind her. I walked out and made sure the house was clean. The boys toys were everywhere. I quickly grabbed them and threw them in their room.

5 minutes later the bell rung, my heart started to beat fast as hell. I took and deep breath and answered the door. There he stood with a white tee on and some basketball shorts. "You gon just stare or let me in?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and moved to the side.

He walked in and looked around. "This is nice, I'm proud of you Janae for real" He said heading towards the kitchen.

"Let's get down to it" I said sitting all the way on the other side.

"First question..why did you keep in contact with Dre and not anyone else?" I crossed my arms and he licked his lips liking me dead in the eyes.

"That was the only person I was assigned to talk to, why? I don't know. I wasn't ignoring you Janae I swear, I called him and checked on you every month making sure you was alright" I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Let me ask you a question" He said making me nervous. "Did you fuck anyone else? Or are you with someone else right now" I raised my eyebrow and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Why is that your concern?" I asked him catching an attitude because that's the least he needs to worry about right now.

"Just answer the question!" He yelled banging his fist on the table making me jump.

"No I have not, buh I am talking to someone right now" I said mugging him also lying, just one guy being the guy I'm talking to now.

"So what about you? I know you been sleeping with bitches while you were having the best life in Paris the city of love" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah I fucked plenty of bitches, nothing serious. I have my needs" He shrugged making me laugh.

"Yeah well I fucked like 3 guys myself, I have my needs" I said lying just to piss him off.

I'm very cautious when it comes to sex. Keith got up and grabbed my arm roughly.
"You what?" He snapped.

"Nigga get the fuck off me" I snatched away. "I'm lying to yo dumbass, I don't have time to be fucking with multiple niggas, I really didn't have the chance to do any of that stuff because I was raising our sons!" I yelled then covered my mouth realizing what I've just said.

"Wait what? Sons?" He said confused as fuck.

"I was pregnant Keith" I said sitting down rubbing my head. He sat next to me just staring at the wall. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of the boys.

"They're four, their gonna be five in a couple more months, that's Nova and that's Santos" I said smiling at the picture.

"Twins?" He asked taking the phone.

"Yeah, they bad as fuck, they act and look just like you Keith" I chucked as he looked at more pictures. "Why didn't Dre tell me you had twins? He told me you was pregnant and that's about it" He asked.

"I don't know" I simply answered. He gave me my phone back and stood up. "Are they here?" He asked looking around.

"No, I left them with my brother, he's dropping them off in the morning" I told him walking him to their room.

"Can I see them?" He asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Of course, their yours Keith, you missed out on four years it's time to catch up and take responsibility, they're getting older and badder and I really need the help" I told him sitting on Novas bed.

He sat next to me and just looked around. "Damn I know for a fact their mine, they look exactly like me and you, and the time adds up. And I know you wouldn't fuck off on me like that" He said making me smile.

"I missed you a lot Nae, like seriously. There were times where I was going through some rough shit and the only person I wanted to talk to was you because you would understand. These years fucked me up being away from family, and the shit that happened between me and my brothers, it's just been a lot" He said shaking his head.

"Well you're here now, that's all that matters" I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me and I blushed he pulled me closer and we kissed. It wasn't no regular kiss, it was one of those freaky, I miss you kisses.

"I love you Janae, I always have" He said making my heart jump.
"I love you too Keith" I told him standing up.

"So what does this mean?" He said standing up bringing me closer to his chest.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

"I want you back in my life Nae, as my girlfriend, my woman" He said grabbing my hands.

"Keith, you can't just come back and expect things to go back to normal, things have changed, I love you and I always will but things have changed" I said letting go.

He was stuck. He just stared at me with no emotion, I didn't know how he felt. I love Keith but he hurt me. And everything was going good, now that he's back I don't know if things are gonna get better or worse. We'll see.

"Ight well, I guess I'll go, just text or call me so I can see the boys" He said walking towards the door with me following.

"I'll do that" I said wiping a tear. I don't know why I'm crying. He opened the door then turned around he stared at me for a second. "You still have the ring I gave you, on prom night" He said making me look at the ring.

"I never really take it off" I said looking down at my feet. "Why?" He asked making me look up.

"U-uh I don't know, it's a nice ring, and it means something to me" I told him truthfully. He grabbed my chin making looking me dead in the eye, we kissed a long, deep, meaningful kiss.

"Janae, we both still love each other what's stopping you from being with me?" He asking pushing my hair out my face.

"I don't really know who you are anymore, you don't know who I am or who I've become. I'm a mother of two Keith, my whole mindset is different now" I told him backing away.

"Let's start over Janae" He said stepping forward.

"I'll think about it" I said knowing he won't stop if I tell him no.

"Get some rest it's getting late, I'll call you when the boys get here in the morning ok?" I told him as he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok Nae, I'll talk to you later" He said walking away. I waited until he got in the car and drove off and closed the door.

Things are gonna get very complicated. I'm kinda excited for the boys, they've asked a couple of times about their father. I don't know what I should do about Keith.

Sorry for the wait, school has been stressful a lot of finals and shit🙄. Vote, Comment, and Share for more❤️. FOLLOW ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 182 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
107K 4K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !