Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
16: Sniffing My Bag
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
19: Mr. Snuggles
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
28: You Little Pig
30: Macenth?
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
39: Hit it, Lesley
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

29: Pinapple Haired Baby

142K 6.2K 2.6K
By KirstenMx

Chapter 29: Pineapple Haired Baby

Luna*

"Cupcake?" Ace repeated as if he was unsure if I was really there.

"I'm right here," I whispered at our closeness.

I was kneeling next to him with my hand on his cheek and his hand fastened around my wrist.

His touch sent electrical sparks up my body and flowed through my blood as I tried my best to ignore it.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" He day and and pulled me into his arms.

"Are you kidding me?" I rested my chin on his chest, "You could've died tonight and your asking me if I'm okay?"

Ace pulled away but still held me tightly, "Could've?"

"I may or may not have beat his ass up to Pluto then back..." I pulled my hands away from him and fiddled with my thumbs.

"That's my cupcake."

That was when the 'guy in the sky' made me realise that he was still shirtless and I was in my swim suit. He noticed too and shamelessly looked at me.

"Hey, eyes up here, Pretty Boy," I pushed his chin back up to my face, "You may have abs but I have rolls."

"No, you're beautiful."

I blushed and got up to my feet, "I'm just going to get my clothes and an ice pack for you."

I tried to get out of the room quickly but with all the broken glass I had to take some detours and with me being my clumsy self, I tripped over.

Numerous amount of times.

I heard him laugh a couple of times and even threw some pillows at me to make me fall over.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I made it to the door alive then picked up my clothes that I threw on the floor.

I pulled the on and went over to the front entrance where Raven and Noah were standing, now fully clothed with everyone else, talking to the cops.

"What's going on?" I asked as I went over to them.

"The neighbours heard the bang and called the us, we're arresting them after we check for any other injuries." One of the cops explains to us since he knows our jobs, "Thank you Agents."

We nodded as they both walked away, I asked, "What are the guys saying?"

"They said they couldn't remember what happened after the windows shattering and are now asking." Raven referred to our now conscious and perfectly fine friends.

"What are you telling them?"

"We don't know, the cops are telling them."

"How did they even find us here? This is Lucas' house." I questioned even more.

Noah rubbed the back of his neck like he always does when he is either lying or guilty, "They must've followed us back from the store."

"Just another reason to not go with the target alone."

"Oh, by the way, Commander Ryder is here." Raven casually mentioned.

"What-"

"Special Agents, Huh?" Commander Ryder walked up behind me holding Lucas by his collar, "Can't even catch an eavesdropper, do you know how bad that is? I think I need to send you back to training.."

We got down on our knees in mercy, and begged, "No, please Commander Ryder please no."

"So this is the Goat Ryder you were talking about?" Luke was still being held up by his collar.

"Who are you calling goat, you pineapple haired baby?" Commander Ryder added some extra sass in this.

"Ask L-Luna, she s-said it not m-me." He stuttered, scared of the woman who just called him a baby.

"You called me a goat?" She gave me an agonising look, "Not the point, anyway get your act together and do your jobs. Deal with this one."

She shoved Luke to us and she turned away and left with her her heels clicking on the house's polished floor.

"Can someone explain what is going on before my head fucking explodes?" Lucas said, flustered.

"You do it."

"No you."

"It's your turn."

"There are no turns, Noah!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Ha!"

"Dammit, you always fail me paper." Noah rubbed his temple before turning to Lucas with a fake smile plastered on his face.

Then punched him in the face.

"NOAH!" Raven and I rushed to Luke's aid as fell over holding his jaw.

"What the hell man!" Lucas massaged his jaw with a pissed off face.

"What was that for?" Raven and I help him off the floor.

"I thought he would get knocked out and forget what happened." Noah mumbled, not meeting our eyes.

"You thought you could give someone retrograde amnesia from just one, pathetic might I add, punch?"

"It happened to that guy in the Paris alleyway."

"He already had it and he just happened to walk down the same alleyway as us holding a baguette which you thought he was going to use to attack us!" Raven reminded him.

"Fine then, why don't you tell Mr. I just had to find out." Noah crossed his arms.

I sneakily crept away from there, not wanting to be part of that conversation.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and got an ice pack that I was meant to give him ages ago.

I gripped it in my hand as I ran back to the movie room but did a double take when I stopped at the living room.

Ace was standing, unfortunately with a shirt, in there staring at the photo that I was just a few hours earlier with Dean standing beside him.

"I miss her," Ace admitted as he stared at the photo.

"Well all do, except for the three." Dean folded his arms and looked at him, "They need to know."

"The don't need to," Ace procrastinated, "But they will find out sooner or later."

"Lucas told me that she was staring at the photo of Ja-" Dean stopped when he saw that his friend wasn't paying attention.

Ace, somehow knowing I was standing there, looked at me from over his shoulder with a faltered smile, "Cupcake."

"Chicken Nugget," I threw him the ice pack.

"Chicken Tender."

"Pretty Boy."

"God this cuteness is so nauseating," Dean fanned himself, "I need to go before I throw up unicorns and rainbows."

I stepped to the sides as he rushed out of the room.

"Cute? Pfft, I'm hot." Ace admired himself.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I went to stand behind him, "Who is she?"

He looked at the photo, thinking of what to say, "She...She's.."

"Nobody or Somebody?" I offered.

"Somebody."

[A/N: I was finna end it here again but imma put a smile on yo faces]

We stayed at Lucas' house a bit longer while they asked us some questions and Lucas' parents came home.

"Don't think that you're ever having friends round again," Mrs. Miller scolded him.

"Our house isn't safe anymore.." Mr. Miller had a saddening look on his face.

"Which is why, we are all staying at my place." Ace declared.

"The White House?" I've never been.

"No the hotdog stand on Elmer's street- Of course it's the White House!" Ace joked.

They all carried on joking and calling their parents when I noticed Lucas standing in the corner of the room alone.

"Hey, you okay?" I went over to him and he instinctively moved away.

"No it's not true, you can't be.."

"It's not a bad thing, Luke, we help people." I tried to comfort him again but he declined,

"No, don't, I need to think about this."

Great Luna, your friendship with Lucas went down the drain.

I respected his decision and went back over to our group.

Ace noticed me first and saw my sombre face, "You Okay, cupcake?"

"Yep." I gave my most realistic smile but he still saw right through me,

"You know you can talk to me.."

I looked up to his eyes, "I know."

***

After everything, we drove back to the White House and passed through the gates.

I've never been here, I recognise some of the guards here that Raven, Noah and I have worked with before.

I lingered at the back of our group as we walked into the House and acknowledged some of the security there.

"We call dibs on the grand guest room!" Jason and Taylor ran through the house with the 2 other couples and Lucas hot on their tails.

They have obviously been here before and Raven and Noah were probably just following them.

I was walking in that direction when a voice called after me.

"Agent Prescott?"

I whipped around, "President Crawford, nice to meet you sir."

I bowed my head down to him as he stood in front of me with all his importance-ness?

"You too, so your the Agent assigned to my son," he had a happy smile on his face, "I'm glad your changing him."

"What do you mean changing him, sir." I wanted to make a good impression.

"Please, call me Ross. And he hasn't told you?"

I shook my head in response.

"Ever since you joined he stop-"

"Cupcake! There you are, Dean was actually betting that our got lost," he jogged over and stood next to me, "Hey Dad."

"Hey son." They did this handshake thing which I thought was really cool, "Are you Alright? Seems today is hectic."

"Yeah I'm good," they travelled into conversation as I glanced around the big hallway with the guards standing everywhere.

"Okay, so I will see you in the morning?" Thy did their handshake thing again and said goodbye.

Ace directed me through some halls, "It's a great relationship that you and your dad have."

"Yeah, we made a promise to her that we would stick together."

"To who?"

His smile faltered the he used the term we used earlier, "Somebody."

"So when will I get to meet this 'Somebody'?" I used air quotations.

He thought about it for a while, "At some point."

I furrowed my eyebrows until we stopped in front of a door.

"Stay here," he ordered as he went into the room.

I obeyed but he left the door just a creak open.

Since my human nature is to be curious, I peeked inside a little.

I saw the walls painted purple and some drawers in the little section of the room.

I jumped back when Ace came back out with some PJs in his hand.

"Here," he handed them to me and closed the door fully.

"Why do you have girl's pajamas?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ummm..hook ups leave them here?"

I felt a pang of jealousy but bottled it up.

"And they come here in pajamas?" I held up the clothes in my hand.

"Shush, just go get changed."

"Where?"

"Ugh do I have to do everything?" He groaned and pulled me over to the room opposite, "Use the bathroom in here."

"Is this your room?" I asked as we enter.

His walls were dark blue and his floor was a carpeted black. Clothes were strewn all over the floor, multiple drawers dotted the room and a kind sized bed was against the wall. His room contained the newest gaming systems and photographs, there were also a balcony with a telescope and a door that lead to the bathroom.

"Why? Does it bother you?" He jumped onto the bed.

"Why would it?" I smirked then walked into the bathroom.

I shrieked, "THIS IS AN ACTUAL FUCKING ROOM!"

Imagine a glamorous 5 star hotel bathroom, then imagine it one hundred times better.

Yeah, I know right.

I quickly changed and scrunched my clothes up into a ball and walked out.

I was wearing velvet shorts with a silk top, this is luxury.

I was staying in the room next to his and was about to say goodnight when I saw he wasn't there.

I looked to the balcony to see him staring up at the stars, I stepped onto it with the cold air nipping at my skin, "It's getting late, you should go to sleep."

"Why go to sleep when we can admires this," he gestured up to the sky.

It was filled with bright flashing stars against the black and dark blue colours.

"That, I would stay up for." I breathed.

I heard him move around but I was distracted by the beauty of the sky to actually see.

"Then why don't we?" I turned to look at him and saw he set up a bunch of blankets and pillows from his room on the large balcony floor.

"I couldn't miss this." I laid down beside him but kept my space because, you know.

We studied and pointed out constellations to each other while laughing about random stuff.

My eyes began to become droopy as I mumbled, "Goodnight, Nugget."

"Night, cupcake." I felt him wrap my in a blanket and put me on a soft surface then the sound of pattering footsteps.

I drifted off smelling one scent.

Timber and Apple.

***
A/N: oooo hit you with that longer chapter thoooo.

And the Lace vibes eeeeek!!

Raise yo hand if your excited for the chapter marathon 🎉🎉

Btw we also hit 42k reads, 2k votes and 1k comments, this is the actual freaking bomb.

Lovesss 💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 301 50
Victoria thought of herself as a mistake; never wanting to be on the planet in the first place. But when someone informing her of some important news...
235K 9.7K 42
Rachel Williams, the shy and quiet friend. Ella Chance, the outgoing and popular friend. Zachary Davis, the handsome, charming and popular kid in sch...
182K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
24.2M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...